Ian Miles Cheong / Stillgray / SolInvictus / Little Hitler / Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian / "Chungus" - Former SJW Nazi reddit mod banned for payola turned GG "ethical journalist"; Swatted Adam Warski

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Ian hasn't really moved on from his "edgelord" Nazi days.

View attachment 1389478
Archive

(edited to fix formatting)
In a fascist state, little weasels like you are first against the wall. You aren't going to be Goebbels in the Amerikareich, because you're a little shite and also you don't fucking live here.

Sharty

kiwifarms.net
In a fascist state, little weasels like you are first against the wall. You aren't going to be Goebbels in the Amerikareich, because you're a little shite and also you don't fucking live here.
Yeaaaaah, there's something super gross about how he just sits in his own sweat in his gamer chair an entire ocean away and writes bullshit like "They're trying to kill us" or "they're trying to take our freedoms" and the guy has, like, zero stake in what happens in the United States.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you need to see yourself as Hitler to say that Fascism is better than Multicultural Anarchy. Also I don't know why everyone jumps to Nazis, why does nobody ever use Italy as an example? It was Fascist before Germany.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Also I don't know why everyone jumps to Nazis, why does nobody ever use Italy as an example? It was Fascist before Germany.
Mussolini made the trains run on time. Hitler packed the trains with innocent Jews and steamed them into concentration camps where many of them were killed outright. Bit of a difference there.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I don't think you need to see yourself as Hitler to say that Fascism is better than Multicultural Anarchy. Also I don't know why everyone jumps to Nazis, why does nobody ever use Italy as an example? It was Fascist before Germany.
And you don't need more than maybe 5 brain cells to see that this is a false dichotomy. Ass cancer may be better than lung cancer, but both are still cancerous.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
And you don't need more than maybe 5 brain cells to see that this is a false dichotomy. Ass cancer may be better than lung cancer, but both are still cancerous.
It's literally what he is referring to. Nowhere in your criticism was you pointing out a false dichotomy, you were just talking about how he would get shot.
And yeah, Ass Cancer is better than Lung Cancer, but in the choice between "which cancers do you want?" it's the winner. When you have civil unrest in the form of race riots and the breakdown of law and order, the only response is shit people would call fascistic. The only response to race-based crime is race-based policing, and if that seems fascistic then then every single solution will be as well. Literally the whole tweet was just speculating on worst case scenarios.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. Hitler packed the trains with innocent Jews and steamed them into concentration camps where many of them were killed outright. Bit of a difference there.
Okay so you agree Italian fascism was better.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
It's literally what he is referring to. Nowhere in your criticism was you pointing out a false dichotomy, you were just talking about how he would get shot.
And yeah, Ass Cancer is better than Lung Cancer, but in the choice between "which cancers do you want?" it's the winner. When you have civil unrest in the form of race riots and the breakdown of law and order, the only response is shit people would call fascistic. The only response to race-based crime is race-based policing, and if that seems fascistic then then every single solution will be as well.
Sure Fritz.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Also Italian Fascism was also pretty bad. Mussolini was, honestly, just worse at everything and had more checks on his power than Hitler did, so idk why there's this attempt to redeem/rehabilitate fascism like it wasn't objectively awful lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Fascism_and_racism
That article is extremely disengenuous right off the bat.
The Province of Ljubljana saw the deportation of 25,000 people, which equaled 7.5% of its total population. The operation, one of the most drastic in Europe, filled up Italian concentration camps on the island of Rab, in Gonars, Monigo (Treviso), Renicci d'Anghiari, Chiesanuova as well as other concentration camps that were located elsewhere.
This immediately follows statements taken from the 1920s (and explicitly dated) proving the racism, neglecting that the actual deportation is to a camp was not set up for about another 20 years (in an article linked on that page when nobody is likely to click on).
italianconcentrationcampshighlight.png
Reminder that Italy was pretty much a puppet regime for Hilter near the end when these camps were established.

Seemingly nobody actually researches Mussolini seriously because the period of time before Hitler took control for all extents and purposes is not at all helpful to the narrative of "fascism = mega bad".

Compared to modern western societies before the current decline, things were bad under Mussolini especially if you were commie or commie adjacent, but significantly better than that which came before which was communists making Italy fucking unlivable. In broad strokes, he had his blackshirts knocking commie heads to regain control and the population gave him credit for it; they cheered when he was appointed PM.

He then lost that support pretty much directly related to Italy's involvement in a losing war and all that implied as a gopher for Hitler.

That said, I have yet to see any evidence IMC has actually researched Mussolini (protip, you need to go digging for books) so he's definitely referring to Nazis when he says Fascists...

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
per wikipedia, "Malaysia is a multicultural and multiconfessional country, whose official religion is Islam. As of the 2010 Population and Housing Census, 61.3 percent of the population practices Islam; 19.8 percent Buddhism; 9.2 percent Christianity; 6.3 percent Hinduism; and 3.4 percent traditional Chinese religions."
and britannica.com, "Islam, Malaysia’s official religion, is followed by about three-fifths of the population. Islam is one of the most important factors distinguishing a Malay from a non-Malay, and, by law, all Malays are Muslim." (emphasis mine)
what is this, a religion for ants.png

(twatter / archive)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Jack Awful

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
Malaysia is one of the biggest shit holes in Asia. They have no real identity. For that reason alone Ian has tried to appear to be an American for decades. They are sorta mixture between chink and poo. Absolutely disgusting people and disgusting place.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
He's not Malay so obviously he'd have to find somewhere new to fit in. So he bounces around from political niche to niche.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
and britannica.com, "Islam, Malaysia’s official religion, is followed by about three-fifths of the population. Islam is one of the most important factors distinguishing a Malay from a non-Malay, and, by law, all Malays are Muslim." (emphasis mine)
By his name, I figured he's Han, not (ethnically) Malay. I don't think there's any reason to believe he's a Muslim, legally or otherwise.

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Malaysia is one of the biggest shit holes in Asia. They have no real identity. For that reason alone Ian has tried to appear to be an American for decades. They are sorta mixture between chink and poo. Absolutely disgusting people and disgusting place.
Chungus doesn’t report on Malay issues because that would require going outside, which is obviously out of the question for him.

Tbf though conservative media has never been able to decide whether Antifa is a threat or not and constantly flip flops between the two. It’s hardly unique to Chungus. Yeah they’re weird gay pussies, but a pussy with a brick, molotov or gun can still do some serious damage.

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor Placebo