Ian Miles Cheong / Stillgray / SolInvictus / Little Hitler / Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian / "Chungus" - Former SJW Nazi reddit mod banned for payola turned GG "ethical journalist"; Swatted Adam Warski

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Has Ian ever expressed any kind of anti-Islamic sentiment? Or been critical of religion and religious people in general? Under Articles 295-298A of the Malaysian Penal Code, 'insulting religion' is a punishable crime in Malaysia.

In fact, as a non-Muslim, Ian isn't even allowed to use the word 'Allah' according to Malaysia's highest court. He can be punished for *using a word* that the religious establishment thinks his filthy infidel mouth doesn't deserve to say.

You'd think this would be a far more pressing concern for him than small-scale political disagreements in America. Malaysia literally has states that are ruled by a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated political party that enforces sharia punishments like public flogging. That seems like a much bigger issue than 'Antifa' in Portland.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I haven’t caught up like the rest of you guys on here, but I have noticed Ian getting retweeted a lot sometimes by the likes of President Trump and Paul Joseph Watson (granted the latter has its own lolcow page), but how long will it take for him to become irrelevant?

All I’m saying is that the guy isn’t losing any steam, even if his journalistic integrity is in question because he’s more loyal to Malaysia than to America.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I haven’t caught up like the rest of you guys on here, but I have noticed Ian getting retweeted a lot sometimes by the likes of President Trump and Paul Joseph Watson (granted the latter has its own lolcow page), but how long will it take for him to become irrelevant?

All I’m saying is that the guy isn’t losing any steam, even if his journalistic integrity is in question because he’s more loyal to Malaysia than to America.
And more loyal to Goebbels's rotting corpse than both. I mean, they both look like the absolute worst representatives of their respective cultures...

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Ian ever expressed any kind of anti-Islamic sentiment? Or been critical of religion and religious people in general? Under Articles 295-298A of the Malaysian Penal Code, 'insulting religion' is a punishable crime in Malaysia.

In fact, as a non-Muslim, Ian isn't even allowed to use the word 'Allah' according to Malaysia's highest court. He can be punished for *using a word* that the religious establishment thinks his filthy infidel mouth doesn't deserve to say.

You'd think this would be a far more pressing concern for him than small-scale political disagreements in America. Malaysia literally has states that are ruled by a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated political party that enforces sharia punishments like public flogging. That seems like a much bigger issue than 'Antifa' in Portland.
Well, if Ian criticized his own country and religion, he would literally be imprisoned and caned for being a bad Muslim and there’s no grift for him in it.
Being the token Asian is all Ian’s got and Andy Ngo is better at and doesn’t have to live in a third world country either.

• Agree
Reactions: Ciscoipphone

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Tbf though conservative media has never been able to decide whether Antifa is a threat or not and constantly flip flops between the two. It’s hardly unique to Chungus. Yeah they’re weird gay pussies, but a pussy with a brick, molotov or gun can still do some serious damage.
This. Plus in deep blue cities the authorities tend to be far more eager to prosecute people who defend themselves violently against Antifa violence than Antifa for instigating things in the first place. So lots of people are in a position where they know they could have some 90 pound hipster who's wailing on them spitting out teeth on the asphalt, but they'll go to jail for assault if they do. And then there's the tendency of Antifa members to gang up on others ten or twenty to one. When they get their asses beat anyway it's hilarious, but quantity does have a quality of its own and sometimes they win that way.

Well, if Ian criticized his own country and religion, he would literally be imprisoned and caned for being a bad Muslim and there’s no grift for him in it.
Being the token Asian is all Ian’s got and Andy Ngo is better at and doesn’t have to live in a third world country either.
Ngo deliberately goes out among people he knows are likely to throw things at and assault him. Cheungus is such a pussy he has to be in a different country before he trash talks someone.

Corm

kiwifarms.net

Imprison every Chungus. Fuck antifa but fuck this foreign mongolian piece of gibbon's ass even more. Just shut the fuck up about America you goddamn slope.
I've noticed that Ian basically never talks about anything in Malaysia but obsesses about America. It's like he's cucking himself for not being American.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Ian's got a good thing going tbh. If Trump wins, he can keep the grift going for another four years. If Trump loses, the MAGA boomers will be desperate for any sort of validation and they'll cling to Ian.

If it all comes crashing down, he'll just claim he's had a change of heart, slap some pronouns onto his profile, and start pandering to lefties who are unhappy with Biden and wanted Bernie.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Ian's got a good thing going tbh. If Trump wins, he can keep the grift going for another four years. If Trump loses, the MAGA boomers will be desperate for any sort of validation and they'll cling to Ian.

If it all comes crashing down, he'll just claim he's had a change of heart, slap some pronouns onto his profile, and start pandering to lefties who are unhappy with Biden and wanted Bernie.
Won't he be eligible for a government issued beating if he does that globohomo pronoun shit in Malaysia?