Ian Miles Cheong / Stillgray / SolInvictus / Little Hitler / Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian / "Chungus" - Former SJW Nazi reddit mod banned for payola turned GG "ethical journalist"; Swatted Adam Warski

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Sargon's dopamine levels are nothing compared to the euphoria Ian must be feeling right now.
dopamine1.pngdopamine2.png
there is absolutely no way Ian has correctly identified the shooter:
ian miles wrong.png
(archive for whenever the shooter gets nabbed)
although with twitter's dogshit video compression, it's hard to tell, but I don't see a flag in the gear on the guy on the right's tattoo. can't even see any facial features, just a blob that might be an ear.
Egpw95SXYAEPFeh.jpg

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
(archive for whenever the shooter gets nabbed)
although with twitter's dogshit video compression, it's hard to tell, but I don't see a flag in the gear on the guy on the right's tattoo. can't even see any facial features, just a blob that might be an ear.
No, apparently the killer is someone named Michael Reinoehl, assuming that ID is correct, but this one almost certainly isn't. I bet he's guilty of something, though, he looks like a subhuman scumbag.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
  • Winner
Reactions: 3119967d0c

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so Ian, gonna call it even or...?
View attachment 1571461
apparently botsentinel displays its rating on everybody now, which I would probably disable except sometimes it's funny.
View attachment 1571469
shouldn't Ian be sad the guy's dead and can't snitch on everybody who doesn't worship the President of Malaysia, Donald Trump is "in A.N.T.I.F.A."?
View attachment 1571492
lol:
View attachment 1571494
What does the “Questionable” tab mean?
Is that something Twitter seriously updated on their site? Because in Ian’s case, it’s both silly and hilarious at the same time.

It does, though, scare me that this is even implemented in the first place.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
What does the “Questionable” tab mean?
Is that something Twitter seriously updated on their site? Because in Ian’s case, it’s both silly and hilarious at the same time.

It does, though, scare me that this is even implemented in the first place.
oh, that's a browser plugin. it's kind of fruity (the about page uses the words "toxic" and "problematic" a lot), but it's a somewhat useful tool for giving you a quick idea of how somebody uses twitter. it sorts accounts into 4 categories, the names of which change on the whims of the developer, based on how spammy they are. it's really only useful for flagging accounts with a 75% or higher rating, since those are the ones that are likely to actually be bots. the 25-49% and 50-74% ones are people who really need to log off, and the 0-24% range is people who behave normally (except for being on twitter, of course.)
also, it has Machine Learning. if you say Machine Learning enough times, the silicon valley investor fairies might leave something under your pillow.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
does Muhyiddin Yassin know that?
ameriboo.png

Matthew 7:5 but instead of a plank of wood in your eye it's a massive ant infestation in Ian's house.
says the fagot bodoh.png

apparently it's getting to him that people know he's not Andy Ngo (and I'm pressing X to doubt the followup tweet, which is on top because twitter):
are u bothered.png

also, I saw this reply last night, which felt like an old Daily Show "moment of zen":
Are you part of 4chan.png

>Are you part of 4chan?
Are you part of 4chan 2.png

yep, it's a Qoomer!
edit: no this is your moment of zen.
EhJ6UgbXgAAhQbC.jpg
now that's fucking based dot ogg.png

Last edited:

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598316

Apparently, IMC never took history lessons that he's not Kristang (the actual descendants of Portuguese Malays), or even Malay. Or that he's just a fucking Gook that got indentured servitude from China during British colonialism.
I thought he wasn't even a Malay, just a chink who lived in Malaysia. He's ugly enough to be a Malay I suppose.

Reactions: Cypher