Ian Neumann / LooneyTunerIan / DukeyDukeyDoo - 29 year old Looney Tunes fan with a habit of causing drama

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parappa does the PPAP

Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it!
kiwifarms.net
(Thanks to PurpleProse for finding a shit ton of these links)
His page on MFGG Wiki (archive)
VG Resource (archive)
Deviantart (archive)
Facebook (archive)
Youtube (archive)
Youchew (archive)
Gravity Falls Wikia (archive)
Twitter (archive)
haveibeenpwned.com (archive)
fanfiction.net (archive)
mlpforums (archive) Interestingly, it seems PurpleProse already archived this not 24 hours ago
Sonic Paradox account (archive)
email: looneytuneian@aim.com

LooneyTunerIan is a 29 year old man (birthday May 27th) living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
As you can tell from the title he has a bit of an obsession with Looney Tunes, in addition to both Sonic and MLP, but that's not why I see him as prime lolcow material. He apparently has a bit of a negative rep on both Spriter's Resource and MFGG for constantly requesting spritesheets that either won't necessary or impossible to make, not to mention he never once used the spritesheets he requested constantly. When confronted, he would constantly cite that there was no explicit rule that said he couldn't make numerous requests, despite the fact that anyone with a fucking brain knows if you keep doing something obnoxious constantly people are gonna give you shit. This culminated in an argument on a particular spritesheet that ended in him threatening to confront mods because everyone else was being mean, as well as this gem:
View attachment 426980
He eventually got muted, and then proceeded make an alt and threaten to submit spritesheets that "would not have anything nice to say at all" Both accounts were swiftly banned, and then shortly was banned from the site forums as well for making this stamp:
anti_mfgg_stamp_by_looneytunerian-dbqi6g6.gif

Looking at his deviantart shows he made one for TSR as well. There is less info to go off of with his exploits there because unlike MFGG it does not have a wiki at all, you can still find him requesting things constantly and according to his now deactivated profile some significant event occured to cause him to leave the site. He now solely resides on DA, where he has uploaded both stamps as well as journal entries ranting about both sites and how "bad" they are, in addition to his weird mashups of Looney Tunes and typical lolcow fandoms.

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
This OP is pretty sparse at the moment. You've done better than most OPs by actually assembling his other social media presences and archiving them, but apart from that there's not much content. Provide other instances of his cowish behavior. Include images of his behavior on other sites.

Iron Lady

Might as well fuck a pokemon at this rate
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's much else to say, taking what @Ride already told you. It's really good that you have probably every single social media on which he ever existed, and archived everything possible, but you just jump to it. Is he only noteworthy because he tried to use some sock account to win a valid argument 'bout how much of a retard he is? Dear, we have users that do that and even more.

There's no formal introduction, there's no basic bitch background unless one goes out of their way for one of the many links you provided, and despite you hinting a grandiose dark past on which he surely still lives on, the ONE example you decided to showcase without even images was... him using a sock account. And getting banned because he's that dumb. I'm not sure who's the lolcow material at this point.

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
There's not that much to say about him that already hasn't been said.
As someone who's browsed the VGR forums when he was still active, all I can really say is that he's a self hating autist who blames himself for literally everything he does. Somehow this man can play both the victim, and villain card at once. Not to mention he's really fucking obsessed with Loony Tunes. Had a meltdown over Loony Toon sprite rips because no one cared about Loony Tune triva. Fuckin a'.

Parappa does the PPAP

Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it!
kiwifarms.net
This OP is pretty sparse at the moment. You've done better than most OPs by actually assembling his other social media presences and archiving them, but apart from that there's not much content. Provide other instances of his cowish behavior. Include images of his behavior on other sites.
yeah I 100% agree, actually. I shit this out right before I went to bed so most of it is a copypaste of what I posted on the suggestion thread. I'll go back today and fix it up a bit.

What's a spritesheet?
Spritesheets are essentially the different frames of a sprite or object compiled into one image. For example, here is a spritesheet of the player sprites from super mario world:
SNES - Super Mario World - Mario.png

Status
Not open for further replies.