Horrorcow Ian Urquhart / Ianna Drew Urquhart / Drewiepoodle - Trans MtF reddit powermod and groomer. Offerred to inject a young teen with "super girl juice" if the teen could get to "Drewie's home for wayward trans girls" in West Hollywood. Thinks that adult nude kink around kids at Pride is fine.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net
Drewiepoodle is a 48 year old MtF trans reddit powermod. A self-described "egg hatcher" and "girl" Drewie often interacts with young people on reddit. Drewie once invited a young "gender confused" person to their apartment to get hormones. Drewie explicitly, publicly on reddit, offered to shoot up a 12-13 year old with "super girl juice" if the youth could get to Drewie's apartment in West Hollywood. Reddit did nothing in response to concerns about this obviously illegal interaction. In fact, reddit has invited Drewiepoodle to give presentations regarding transgender issues at reddit headquarters. Despite denying that the offer was serious, Drewie has often been non committal about the idea that strangers giving hormones to young children is wrong. Drewie also believes that nude kink around children at Pride is no problem.

drewie hormones.PNG
drewboy.PNG

An article on the above posts
1625842972718.png

After the situation got media attention, he went on Reddit to defend his actions
drewie defend.PNG

He's had "bottom surgery"
1625843120034.png

Drewie's entire reddit identity is tied up in trans/queer issues. He does nothing but post articles about trans issues and this near 50 year old obsesses over trans kids. Recently Drewie made several comments on reddit in defense of allowing kids to be exposed to nudity and kink at Pride.
1625843448571.png

Drewie marched with the Reddit float at Pride.
drewie pride.PNG

He lists his experience as a mod of trans subreddits on his linkedin as experience. Brags about "making science sexy". He is also a Digital Marketing Manager for the University of California's Office of the President
Drewie linkedin.PNG

1625845827355.png

He labels himself an anti capitalist (natch) who loves catgirls. Drewie is in a "polycule".
1625843667625.png
drewiecule.PNG

(A)

When you live with so many lovers that you are breaking the rules about social gatherings during Covid. Also, is it my imagination or has that poor dog seen some horrible things in its life?

drewie quarantine.PNG

One of his partners that was "assigned male at birth" has had surgery to have "both sets of genitals."
drewie partner.PNG

A theme of Drewie's is that trans/intersex folks are actually worshiped like deities in many ancient cultures. Drewie is part of a group of people on reddit that searches the site looking for any discussion of trans issues and replies to people with lengthy pre-prepared copypastas.
1625843886380.png
1625843924509.png

It explains the megalomania and grandiosity. He believes that trans people are to be worshipped despite being adamantly Atheist.

Drewie has roots in Singapore & sometimes visits the /r/singapore subreddit to shit on the country. His bitterness towards the country arises due to their anti-LGBT stance. However, any time he tries to pick a fight, it doesn't end well for him.
"As a queer, trans girl" ... Drewie is no "girl". Drewie is nearly 50. Someone also called him out for being a pedophile
1625844082222.png
1625844119889.png

In this discussion on r/Singapore about whether or not Singapore guys are "extra horny" or "sexually repressed", Drewie, as usual shares too much information:
1625844301868.png

Only to be called out AGAIN for offering to inject a kid with hormones.

Drewie doesn't favor peaceful protest. Drewie condemns pacifism.

This is a very typical interaction with Drewie regarding trans stuff on reddit:
drewiephobe.PNG

Delightful.
drewie ass.PNG

Drewie is notorious for the transpowermod fist. Any subreddit Drewie mods is not allowed to have any commentary that Drewie thinks is wrong. Objecting to anything that transgender people want makes you a bigot transphobe who is literally murdering transgender people before Drewie can get the chance to groom them. Drewie is a member of the "League of Extraordinary Trolls" - group that reddit has promoted as taking over "hate subreddits" and repurposing them for benign uses.

Drewie has a circle of powermod friends from reddit that gather together sometimes.

drewie powermod.PNG

Of course Drewie's a fan of furries! Is making a person imagine what its like on the inside of a furry's suit as they fuck supposed to sell the idea that mask wearing is great?
drewiefurry.PNG

Reddit has had the problem of extremist trans mods grooming kids for a long time. It was only openly exposed when it was discovered that reddit had hired Aimee Challenor and they invite Drewie to come and speak authoritatively at their headquarters. They ignore that the user invited underage kids to their apartment to get "super girl juice" without a parent knowing and they will ignore that this groomer just said that naked BDSM kink at Pride in front of children is fine, according to "science."
1625844737761.png

Unsurprisingly Drewiepoodle showed up on the reddit admin announcement thread about Aimee Challenor, their trans pedo adjacent recent hire who was also recently fired after the pedo past was uncovered. The comment chain was a brutal showdown between Drewiepoodle and many upvoted redditors who tried to call out Drewie's child-grooming.
1625844843312.png
1625844876985.png
1625844907904.png
1625844962581.png

""You have an unhealthy obsession with kid fucking"... as opposed to a "healthy" obsession with kid fucking?

But Drewie is a reddit favorite.
drewie reddit headquarters.PNG

Social Media Links
Twitter / A
Reddit / A
Facebook / A
LinkedIn / A
Amazon wishlist
reach4xtc@gmail.com

Dox
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Attachments

• drewie kink.PNG
    drewie kink.PNG
    564.7 KB · Views: 474
  • drewiscary.PNG
    drewiscary.PNG
    986.1 KB · Views: 495
  • a drewie violent.PNG
    a drewie violent.PNG
    273.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 1625843175877.png
    1625843175877.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 417
  • drewie violent.PNG
    drewie violent.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:

R00T

Someone who loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate when they sit there and call teenagers who are confused and need good role models (not pumped full of hormones) “eggs.” It’s so impersonal, like you aren’t looking at the person as a person but rather an opportunity.

freaks do that not people who care.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to know what to call xir, but apparently the penis is gone.
And? Calling him by female pronouns isn't a natural consequence of this and is just confusing. I get you are new although that's actually a decent OP but this isn't reddit either where you're gonna get b& for not using preferred pronouns.

Also...
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Siino

Only the best Italian-American cuisine
kiwifarms.net
I hate when they sit there and call teenagers who are confused and need good role models (not pumped full of hormones) “eggs.” It’s so impersonal, like you aren’t looking at the person as a person but rather an opportunity.

freaks do that not people who care.
That's because "eggs" aren't people to trannies, they are future ambulant sex toys.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some things that need fixing:
  • Social media links and their archives should go at the end.
  • The links to any of their Twitter posts should have screenshots. Don't expect us to click through each and every link.
  • OP needs a proper introduction. This reads like we should already know who this individual is:
    • "Much has been written about Drewiepoodle. The most concerning being that Drewie invited a young "gender confused" person to her (not having completed bottom surgery at the time) apartment in LA to get hormones. Drewie knew that the user of reddit was 12-13 years old when Drewie posted these comments to the user."

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to tell this ugly bug eyed eunuch, that while children in Europe are indeed more exposed to nudity and sexual education, they aren't purposely exposed to kink, which basically refers to unusual sex practices and has nothing to do with nudity per se.

He sounds like a typical pedophile, pretending to care about education and openmindness in order to normalize his pedo deviance.

Him and that other troon Janis from Canada sound like they are on the same level of degeneracy and give normal stable transexuals a bad name.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Tormented by an old man. "Pickle with a P!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And? Calling him by female pronouns isn't a natural consequence of this and is just confusing. I get you are new although that's actually a decent OP but this isn't reddit either where you're gonna get b& for not using preferred pronouns.

Also...
AYYO LMFAO AYYO

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net

Also...

I'm not sure that this address is current. I think that Drewie moves around. It seems as though they are somewhere near reddit HQ in SF/Oakland area. I wonder if reach4xtc is a drug reference. I think it's likely.