Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, thotties and drugs

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1gLXuOK.jpg

Ice Poseidon is a former Runescape streamer on Twitch (now YouTube), known for his Jace-tier gamer humor, propensity towards getting fucked with, and his unusual reactions to things. He's shown up in so many "Song Request Trolling" compilations that nowadays people make entire ones just for him;

This is not the only thing Ice does on his streams though. One of the things that make him so famous is his habit of streaming out in public. Here he is being annoying at a McDonalds for an hour.

This behavior only increased with the launch of Twitch IRL. Here's some more videos;

He made international news after livestreaming on a plane like an idiot and getting swatted. As Kotaku mentioned he was actually permabanned on Twitch for this.
https://kotaku.com/for-twitch-streamer-who-got-swatted-on-a-plane-notorie-1794972701

Most recently he's been involved in a situation with alt-right YouTube personality, noted drama whore and former BuzzFeed employee Baked Alaska, a summary of which can be found in his thread here;
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-aka-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-34#post-3309467
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/baked-alaska-aka-tim-treadstone-tim-gionet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/page-34#post-3309502

Of note is that Ice is accused of dealing drugs to people like Baked Alaska and Andy Warski, and he is possibly getting arrested for handcuffing some pshyco thottie and staling her iPad.

His subreddit (a good place to start if you're looking for ridiculous moments from the dude): https://www.reddit.com/r/ice_poseidon

other links
http://www.iceposeidon.com/
https://twitter.com/RealIcePoseidon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv9Edl_WbtbPeURPtFDo-uA
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/ice-poseidon

Last edited:

Shaftie

one small heart beat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ice Poseidon is a weird dude who does some embarrassing shit a lot of times and it's kind of obvious that he isn't a smart dude and is kind of gullible. But I wouldn't say he is lolcow tier, or at least any more so than a lot of other streamers on twitch.

EDIT: This was written 2 years ago before he did a lot more lolcow shit, obviously this comment doesn't stand up today, nor do I agree with it still.

Last edited:

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I know we've been scraping the barrel for lolcows recently, but normally the OP should at least list why the guy is funny convincingly. So, what does he do that's funny. Does he go on twitter rampanges? Are there nudes? Has he claimed oppression or that Obama is putting microchips in his bath water?

And no, being mildly annoyed on camera with an unfiltered microphone that artifacts is not funny.

Stephen Hillenburg

kiwifarms.net
Ice is a weird dude, but ultimately harmless. He does not do anything that warrants the amount of shit he gets, like getting swatted off a plane, which I think is really fucked up even though it was completely his own fault. He can actually be pretty funny sometimes, but most of the time he's just an obnoxious dude who besides being very socially unaware, isn't a terrible human being.

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
Ice isn't necessarily a bad person but he is a hypocrite who can't assume his own faults. He has been banned multiple times because his fans keep spamming nigger donation messages and everytime it happens he says "It's not my fault dude, twitch is so unfair dude!" and doesn't remove the messages because he likes the donation money. In his IRL streams he goes somewhere and tells his viewers exactly where he is, so they call the place and Ice either jokes about it or the managers ask him to leave.

His swatting? He explicitly taunted his fans into doing something. He streamed himself through the whole airport, told his fans the terminal, the gate and said "I'm not sure telling you guys that is a good idea, but what can you POSSIBLY do am i right? *smirks*" I don't feel sorry for his bans at all.

He is not a really a lolcow tho, just a austist with an extremely cancerous fanbase and enables them for easy money.

panko

kiwifarms.net

One of my favorite moments of his streaming career was when Paul caught someone an heroing off a building.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 5.44.16 PM.png

Vexxed's recounting of the event / where it happened and when.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 5.45.22 PM.png

You can actually see the jumper here on Vexxed's video.

---

In recent news, Ice has been banned from Youtube after someone's dick was shown on stream. They @mentioned him on Twitter and he was scrolling through that. He boasted that there was no way Youtube would punish him for it. And then they did 2 minutes later.

Ice Poseidon after being banned made one of his "Real Talk" videos where he live streams answers to Reddit or Twitter, or whatever. He begins by discussing what happened between him and a homeless black man who got triggered when he said 'nigga' in front of him.

Ice then goes on to admit that he was diagnosed with Asperger's and ADHD and stopped taking his medication. He then responds to donators that they too should get off their medication! Yippee!

Last edited:

panko

kiwifarms.net

After Ice got banned, about a week ago, he didn't stream for a whole week. He showed up on some other people's streams and made some intermittent videos saying things like, "Yeah I don't feel like getting unbanned, I just want to chill." This implied he had Youtube in his pocket to do as he says.

Because of this Reddit / Discord lead a prolific chargeback / unsub riot that Ice actually responded to. Ice ended up with -500 dollars in his Paypal due to chargebacks.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 10.36.39 PM copy.png

Ice is like autistic Doctor Who that always carries some girl around on all his livestreams, now. Our current girl is Caroline Burt, daughter of two politically important people in DC and who used to be on Dash Dolls from E! (kinda like a shitty Kardashian related spin off show.)
https://www.bustle.com/articles/116342-who-are-caroline-burts-parents-the-dash-dolls-star-comes-from-a-prominent-family

Her parent's also tried to get themselves removed from the TV appearance because they were so shitty to her that they were embarrassed. Oh well, at least they bought her a 3 mil house in Beverly Hills. (http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/17/dash-dolls-kardashians/)

Caroline randomly mentioned that she's pregnant and getting an abortion on another streamer's stream in Ice's apartment while Ice was banned.

Ice joked about putting multiple babies in her and aborting them all. Because that's an adult response.

Currently happening (live stream):
Ice's manager and fanbase trolled him into working a real job for a day, for charity.
He just admitted he hasn't worked a real job in 3 years, and can't stop using profanity or being unprofessional.

Inb4 cops swat live.

Edit: 1 hour in and cops swat even though they preemptively called the precinct.

Last edited by a moderator:

panko

kiwifarms.net
This guy is gonna Chester Bennington himself on livestream.
I dunno, are autists prone to an heroing? I thought they're kind of more likely to go CWC or get their shit together and function as human beings.

In recent news:
Two of Ice's off shoot / stream sniper / leech streaming friends (BurgerPlanet and HamptonBrandon) were out IRL streaming like Ice is famous for. Burger comes up to a tranny and these dudes are verbally assaulting her. Burger does the dad-ly thing of being like "Hey do you have pepper spray," etc. and asks if they're okay.

In short bit of time after, some guy the aforementioned tranny says was her assaulter, gets his ass beaten on the Hollywood strip. His face literally crushed in from the nose to where the shape of his nose is busted out. The 'vigilantes' are two black gentlemen. They also curb stomp the dude on the ground after he is KO'd.

It's turning into the typical NIGGERS!!! vs HE ASKED FOR IT!!! kind of discourse.

What's interesting is how livestreaming and especially the IRL livestreaming variety is turning into a lot of live grotesque crimes being seen by thousands of people. Twitch has way stricter rules than Youtube on the penalties for filming things like this as they happen.

The genre of livestreaming IRL wouldn't be quite what it is without Ice & Twitch really pushing it forward. I'm having flashbacks to the Easter shooter when he took out that old guy live.

Edit: here's fuller footage & mirroring on Liveleak: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154

Last edited:

OgreSan

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, are autists prone to an heroing? I thought they're kind of more likely to go CWC or get their shit together and function as human beings.

In recent news:
Two of Ice's off shoot / stream sniper / leech streaming friends (BurgerPlanet and HamptonBrandon) were out IRL streaming like Ice is famous for. Burger comes up to a tranny and these dudes are verbally assaulting her. Burger does the dad-ly thing of being like "Hey do you have pepper spray," etc. and asks if they're okay.

In short bit of time after, some guy the aforementioned tranny says was her assaulter, gets his ass beaten on the Hollywood strip. His face literally crushed in from the nose to where the shape of his nose is busted out. The 'vigilantes' are two black gentlemen. They also curb stomp the dude on the ground after he is KO'd.

It's turning into the typical NIGGERS!!! vs HE ASKED FOR IT!!! kind of discourse.

What's interesting is how livestreaming and especially the IRL livestreaming variety is turning into a lot of live grotesque crimes being seen by thousands of people. Twitch has way stricter rules than Youtube on the penalties for filming things like this as they happen.

The genre of livestreaming IRL wouldn't be quite what it is without Ice & Twitch really pushing it forward. I'm having flashbacks to the Easter shooter when he took out that old guy live.

Edit: here's fuller footage & mirroring on Liveleak: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154

That video is disgusting. The comments section is especially. People already calling for black people to get shot over this kind of shit. Two people doing stupid shit = they are a dangerous threat to all whites? Wtf.

Edit: I took out the period and replaced it with a? For the three people who didn't get that I was criticizing people from posidons fan base for being super racist

Last edited:

panko

kiwifarms.net
I got an extreme chuckle out of the fact that just the other week people were tired of Crackhead Andy (brandonhampton)'s shit and wanted to see him get his ass beat. But then actual violence happens on stream and people are like OOOOHHHHHHHHH, now that's not right.

BH fucked some latina girl who was drugged out on livestream. She's heard mentioning being raped and paying BH to give him a blowjob???? Also, she didn't know she was being recorded at all. So he's back in favor.

I can't embed Oddshot but: https://oddshot.tv/s/Y0TI5a

Part of what makes Ice so worthy of paying attention to is the horrifying human beings that are attracted to his "fame," while he doesn't really go beyond being an autist, ever.

I think Ice's average viewer is like a 13-30-year-old male who thinks nigger KFC jokes are funny but also secretly kinda is scared of ~the niggers~. It's that base humor that comes from Twitch even having the TriHard emoji, but rolled over into more than just a joke for some fgts. I'd say the YouTubers are also some WN people that picked up the video as well, it was posted on some anti-sjw group on FB.

It's kinda like... damn tho, that's murder dude.

ChickenSkinBeanbag

Trust me.
kiwifarms.net
Part of what makes Ice so worthy of paying attention to is the horrifying human beings that are attracted to his "fame," while he doesn't really go beyond being an autist, ever.
That's it exactly. Ice does some lolsy shit but he's a magnet for even worse people and he doesn't really have a problem giving them a platform to show off how fucked up they are.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino