Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, thotties and drugs

Denmark Mafia

Laurence Foley's stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, he has lost the majority of his fan base and only the most devoted 12 years olds have remained. After he got beat by Hampton Brandon (the most annoying wigger in his crew) he stopped streaming outside. This seriously cut into his "content" and moving out of LA made it worse. People stopped giving a shit about him a while ago I think the only reason why people continued watching was to see the weird people he would interact with.

With his fall he has reached the point in his career where he has to fake shit (when he was being swatted in the past he 100% enabled it, especially his infamous swatting when he was on the plane) and rehash old popular content in an attempt to reclaim his former glory. The most donations and viewers he had in recent memory was on the RV trips he did last year which is why he is rehashing it now and will continue to rehash it among other things to waste what little money he does have to desperately try to cling to whatever is left of his fame and the last bit of viewership he still has.
Except the plane swatting happened when ice was still on Twitch and was making tons of cash. (This incident actually caused his Twitch permaban) Ice is as exceptional as it gets, but the massive amount of swatting and abuse from his fans (callers, etc.) has absolutely hurt his career and there was no reason to "stage" it. He also got targeted by speds on the "raid forums" btw. Could he have prevented some of the swattings? Probably, but ice is legit exceptional when it comes to hiding shit or behaving like a functioning human being, so he fucks everything up.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, he has lost the majority of his fan base and only the most devoted 12 years olds have remained. After he got beat by Hampton Brandon (the most annoying wigger in his crew) he stopped streaming outside. This seriously cut into his "content" and moving out of LA made it worse. People stopped giving a shit about him a while ago I think the only reason why people continued watching was to see the weird people he would interact with.

With his fall he has reached the point in his career where he has to fake shit (when he was being swatted in the past he 100% enabled it, especially his infamous swatting when he was on the plane) and rehash old popular content in an attempt to reclaim his former glory. The most donations and viewers he had in recent memory was on the RV trips he did last year which is why he is rehashing it now and will continue to rehash it among other things to waste what little money he does have to desperately try to cling to whatever is left of his fame and the last bit of viewership he still has.
Does "beat by Hampton Brandon" mean beat up physically , or just beat in streaming #s? I'm assuming streaming cuz there probably would've been a clip already otherwise, but I also don't want to not ask and miss the opportunity to finally see a irl streamer get the beating they practically beg for with their behavior stream after stream

Denmark Mafia

kiwifarms.net
Does "beat by Hampton Brandon" mean beat up physically , or just beat in streaming #s? I'm assuming streaming cuz there probably would've been a clip already otherwise, but I also don't want to not ask and miss the opportunity to finally see a irl streamer get the beating they practically beg for with their behavior stream after stream
ice was feeling himself after taking boxing classes from a washed up coach and thought he could beat Brandon. That did not go so well:

• Winner
Reactions: tantric_depressive

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
That did not go so well:
I've honestly often wondered how it must be like inside a stupid's person head because honestly, I can't relate most of the time. Being able to watch in first-person-view as Paul got BTFO'd, even for a few seconds, was a rare pleasure. Thank your for this!

Honestly though, beyond the obvious fact he was severely outclassed, he did take quite a few punches to the face and was still standing up. Most wannabe-tough-guys fall squarely with even one. Gotta hand it to him, fair is fair.

The fat guy that took the opportunity when they were both down to sucker punch the poor guy who tried to walk away from the fight and was fighting cleanly needs to be thrown in jail for assault though. I sincerely hope the video evidence gets us there.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except the plane swatting happened when ice was still on Twitch and was making tons of cash. (This incident actually caused his Twitch permaban) Ice is as exceptional as it gets, but the massive amount of swatting and abuse from his fans (callers, etc.) has absolutely hurt his career and there was no reason to "stage" it. He also got targeted by speds on the "raid forums" btw. Could he have prevented some of the swattings? Probably, but ice is legit exceptional when it comes to hiding shit or behaving like a functioning human being, so he fucks everything up.
I wasn't referring to the plane swatting as fake. I was saying he enabled it. If you go back and watch the leadup to the plane swatting when he was streaming in the terminal he openly gives out the gate he is at then says "Im not sure telling you guys that is a good idea but what could you possibly do." followed by "maybe I shouldn't enable it." He 100 enabled callers.

• Agree
Reactions: DrRockzosNose

Denmark Mafia

kiwifarms.net
I've honestly often wondered how it must be like inside a stupid's person head because honestly, I can't relate most of the time. Being able to watch in first-person-view as Paul got BTFO'd, even for a few seconds, was a rare pleasure. Thank your for this!

Honestly though, beyond the obvious fact he was severely outclassed, he did take quite a few punches to the face and was still standing up. Most wannabe-tough-guys fall squarely with even one. Gotta hand it to him, fair is fair.

The fat guy that took the opportunity when they were both down to sucker punch the poor guy who tried to walk away from the fight and was fighting cleanly needs to be thrown in jail for assault though. I sincerely hope the video evidence gets us there.
That guy is actually https://www.twitch.tv/greekgodx

1569022234295.png

I wasn't referring to the plane swatting as fake. I was saying he enabled it. If you go back and watch the leadup to the plane swatting when he was streaming in the terminal he openly gives out the gate he is at then says "Im not sure telling you guys that is a good idea but what could you possibly do." followed by "maybe I shouldn't enable it." He 100 enabled callers.

Re-reading your post, you connect the plane incident with "faking shit". Did he enable it? Sure. Did he do this for publicity or to actively get swatted? Hell no, people really need to stop giving ice so much credit.

I wouldn't doubt that he is trying to fake a lot of shit these days though. I don't know, stopped watching his exceptional shit show a long time ago and the recent EU stuff in this thread is just sad.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That guy is actually https://www.twitch.tv/greekgodx

View attachment 943012

Re-reading your post, you connect the plane incident with "faking shit". Did he enable it? Sure. Did he do this for publicity or to actively get swatted? Hell no, people really need to stop giving ice so much credit.

I wouldn't doubt that he is trying to fake a lot of shit these days though. I don't know, stopped watching his exceptional shit show a long time ago and the recent EU stuff in this thread is just sad.
I give him very little credit other than currently faking shit like the RV "robberies", I probably could have written that post a bit better. With that I was trying to state he is at the point now where he has to fake shit for attention. While in the past there were times when he was swatted it was real but that he enabled it to occur.

Reactions: Denmark Mafia

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, gotta give him credit for having the heart to fight in the first place, and keep fighting after getting lit up and it becoming obvious he wasn't gonna land anything himself. Luckily for him Hampton Brandon is built like a strung-out greyhound, with the resulting lack of power he might have otherwise had.

Credit to Brandon too, I would've never guessed he was a legit scrapper based on his appearance 'n behavior, but that's how it usually is with a lot of tough dudes that can throw and have nothing to prove to themselves/others. Also for him trying to disengage, 'n avoid the general goofiness of loud, dumb displays of scoreguy posturing and fighting fuckery. Especially since it'd probably be a good boost for an irl streamer to be shown beating down the most well-known streamer in real time on various streams. A rare moment of actual humanity from a irl streamer

As for the hammerfist fattie, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he doesn't look like the type that's ever watched, or participated in, any sports, combat or normal. So maybe it looked like that chokehold was a murder attempt to him at first, and he panicked in a fight or flight reaction before making a normal attempt at breaking it up.

And lastly, like you, I'd like to thank @Denmark Mafia for posting the vid and allowing me the rare treat of seeing a pedophile giraff-human hybrid get punched and choked a bit

Reactions: Denmark Mafia

Denmark Mafia

kiwifarms.net
Hampton Brandon is a complete crack head loser but he had his moments.
This shit will never stop being funny to me:

Also while we are at it posting shit from the ice poseidon posse, never forget Arab Andy. The man who went to jail for a long time because he got fucked by a text to speech donation. The man who followed the codex of never skipping donations and almost died for it. The only person who could ever get away with blasting the n-word on maximum volume in public transport because "MUH POC". A fantastic social experiment if you ask me.

This lead to his arrest:

Long version with chat:

He even killed troons:

1569056563622.png

The IRL fad a few years ago really was the modern day jackass if you ask me. Ice Poseidon is pretty dead now, but he caused an atomic bomb of autism and influenced a lot of exceptional individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: millais

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino