Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, thotties and drugs

ModelCitizen

kiwifarms.net
IP2 has been on saidit for a while, that behavior is quite normal except there hasn't been any real "content" since the RV5 decline and the botched ending, as for Boneclinks he pretty much got himself in that position by his own choice about a year ago when he started to shit on Ice in order to take over his audience at the beggining of the Ice "normie era" openly embracing IP2 (the original) in the process, however he failed to retain that audience and even got lot of them against him once he used SJW tactics against Ice at the bar meetup during RV3, and also "betraying" Blade on RV4 at the boiling point of the Goocheese "rape" incident.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
The whole ice poseidon story is fucking fascinating to me:

1588234529126.png

It's funny that ice is so irrelevant now that even kiwis do not care about him, he is just forgotten.

Mixer did deny his partnership application again btw. Crazy how you go from one of the biggest names in streaming to being denied by a 3rd rate streaming platform.

IP2 and the individuals there are equally fascinating to me. A group of toxic bipolar rejects that entertains their own little freak show "network" of hobo streamers. https://ip2.network/ While still being obsessed with ice claiming to have "won" by destroying him. At the same time there is no "content" left. All the formerly big IRL names are pretty much dead. They are vultures going from one target to the next, and then wondering why the corpse to feast on has vanished.

1588248626509.png

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The whole ice poseidon story is fucking fascinating to me:

View attachment 1262872

It's funny that ice is so irrelevant now that even kiwis do not care about him, he is just forgotten.

Mixer did deny his partnership application again btw. Crazy how you go from one of the biggest names in streaming to being denied by a 3rd rate streaming platform.

IP2 and the individuals there are equally fascinating to me. A group of toxic bipolar rejects that entertains their own little freak show "network" of hobo streamers. https://ip2.network/ While still being obsessed with ice claiming to have "won" by destroying him. At the same time there is no "content" left. All the formerly big IRL names are pretty much dead. They are vultures going from one target to the next, and then wondering why the corpse to feast on has vanished.

View attachment 1263066
Damn it's like the Opie and Anthony sub except not as charmingly racist.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
I stopped after RV2 went to shit, and watched the mansion incident go down. The last I legit even stared at Ice was because he was for whatever reason on PainKiller Already, talking with Woody and Kyle.

• Agree
Reactions: SkippyLongbottom

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
1588405320579.png

So Caroline Burt (ice's ex) aka the alien makes a comeback to ip2 and posts some embarassing stuff about ice:

I saw a clip of Paul telling his current gf that I let him cheat on me. I would never. When I found out he cheated on me with aria Nina I left his house and he came crying back to me begging. We agreed on terms so that he could continue his outrageous content because I wanted nothing but success for the guy, that he could flirt with girls on stream for content but every night he was coming home to me, and my bed. Kbubblez was my only friend at the time, and I invited her to Texas to have a friend to hangout with while paul was streaming at Pax. I didn’t want to be at a resort all day alone while he was working streaming, then I went to sleep early because I booked paul and I a jet skiing date the next morning and he stayed up and cheated on me with one of my only friends at the time. If I wanted it, why in hell would I leave his ass in Iceland? Kim, wake up, I feel sorry for you girl. I still to this day don’t know how many times paul cheated on me, because he obviously wouldn’t want me to know, because he knew I’d leave him. If you think those tears at horseshoe bay were fake, and me literally punching one of my only friends in the face after hearing what happened, then you truly are fully manipulated past the point of no return. Shame on you Paul for even lying in that manner. You fucked up with me, don’t fuck it up with Kim by lying to her now as well. Stop the gaslighting and own up to your wrong doings. I hope you don’t fuck this one up too.

I JUST WANTED TO ADD THIS HERE. THIS IS NOT AN AMA AND THIS IS WHERE I AM LEAVING IT:

Hey guys, I just wanted to say, I didn't want this to turn into an AMA sort of things, so I am just going to leave it at this. Once scuffed Steve Jobs counted on 10 fingers, and 10 toes (lol jk he literally had to count another round of 10 on his hand of how many girl Paul had cheated on me with and I had no idea, I was out. I went home to DC to be with my family, then went with a friend to London to just explore, and see the world, and get my mind off of things. In London I met a man who was such a gentleman, and treated me in ways I hadn't been treated in awhile. I went back home to LA for three weeks, and then I booked a trip back to London where we got an airbnb and explored! One quote he said to me before I left London, to meet Paul in Iceland who wanted to make things right, was, "Even if you go home and you back to Paul, I just wanted to give you this experience to show you how a lady should really be treated, and now you will have this memory to hold onto." When I was leaving, I was flying to Iceland to see Paul because he wanted to make things right. I couldn't last 12 hours there. The quote Dan, my current husband said to me kept repeating in my head. He showed me such great respect and thought about my needs and wants. Now, the craziest part, is when I arrived in Iceland, I knew Paul was scared I was going to deny him, so he told me, "You have so many cute photos of us on your phone but my phones new and I want to at least have a photo of us just for memories. I knew he was up to something. He didn't want that photo for a memory, he wanted that photo to send to Dan to tell him that I was with him and we were in love. I fell for his trickery, and we took a selfie. He said, "Why do you look sad? You aren't smiling." and I was like I hate my smile! so he said, "lets take another one" and he counted down 3, 2, and then at 1 he literally stuck his arm up my armpit to tickle me to make me smile, and snapped the photo. Paul knew the entire 12 hours I was there, that I was going to deny him. He tried taking me out to an icelandic bar and started balling crying in the middle of the bar saying you don't love me anymore. I then told Paul I am sorry I am going back to London, and he told me sorry, you are stuck here I won't pay for you to go back home or to London. He then dm'd Dan the photo and told Dan that I wasn't in my right mind or making the right decisions. I then called Dan and put him on mute so he could hear Paul and I. Paul kept saying that I wasn't thinking straight or making the right decision, so he had to make the decision for me. How he had never felt emotion before but I taught him how to love, and that I was too confused and tired so he had to make the decision for me and message dan to end it, because I couldn't make my own decisions. Anyways, he must have forgotten that I had an income at the time from renting out one of my housing units, and I flew back. I told Dan I had to tell Paul in person, (cause we had been together a long time) that it was over, and give him that respect, because he was a large chapter in my life and he respected that, and I do think that Paul deserved that from me. For me to go, fly to him, tell him I care for him, but he had just hurt me beyond the point of no return, and there was no fixing it. The things he did were too traumatizing, but I wanted to give him that respect and talk to him in person, unlike the disrespect he would give me when he would break up with me LIVE ON STREAM VIA TWITTER DM. Hopefully he took that as one of my lessons I taught him, because that is the proper way to let go of a long term relationship, by giving the person that kind of respect and time and effort in person.

LONG STORY SHORT:
The only reason I came out of hiding for a brief moment is because I saw what Paul said. I felt bad for Kim because he would feed me the same lies when I'd find girls in his dm's on his phone (exactly the same story, oh they wanted a threesome with us they love you) etc... But here is the largest piece of information: WHY IN HELL, would I go and marry a man who wanted and wants to devote himself to me and only me. Paul scarred me so much that I needed a safety net, and Dan understood that. He knew I need devotion. He proposed to me, but he knew that what Paul did to me really broke me mentally, (paranoia, fear, etc...) If I wanted to be cheated on, if I wanted a threesome, why in the world would I be married, and devoted to one man for the rest of my life, working a full time job, with benefits that help my husband and I, and building things such as a 401k plan for our future together. All I can say is, grow up Paul, Kim... what I heard in that clip were things that were said to me a year and a half ago. Are you and Paul going to be streaming till your 50, 60 years old? Find a career, build a savings, build a 401k plan for your future, invest in property, because guys, E begging isn't going to provide you for the rest of your life. (Hopefully they'll get it when they reach age 26, 27, guys, so maybe there is hope once they wake up and smell the coffee).
Paul did not even want Kailey to come to our trip, because she has a big mouth and he didn't want it getting out that we were still an item (Because his content was doing so well, 30k viewers a stream etc...) After our public breakup in January we decided to date privately with only a handful of people knowing. (Basically everyone in Paul’s close group, because I didn’t want to see his stream continue to be 3k andy, as I wanted what was best for him and his future) and we both wanted to keep that content going for all of you. Essentially how we viewed it, is I had to be a strong woman to date someone in Pauls position & career. He was someone who wants to make you all happy, but he is also human and want's love. So we both decided to look at it as he was an actor. When the stream was on, his ice Poseidon persona came on, and what do actors do, well sometimes they kiss. Once the cameras were off, he was Paul, and we spent every night together, cooked him dinner, went to movies etc... we told each other we had to stay strong, and look at it like a job, or a movie actor job. Once the cameras were off, he was my boyfriend, but when the cameras were on, he was playing his insane crazy girl driven role to give you all the insane, crazy, fun content that you all wanted and also deserved! I was so proud of this empire he was building and his innovation, I did not want to be the one to end Ice Poseidon. I wanted to be supportive of his streams success, his career growth, his emotional well being, and everything that he loved. It took a lot out of me. He told me he hated Kailey, and begged for me not to be friends with her. He would constantly tell me Caroline, please find any other friend but Kailey. Yes, I did have a bad judgement of a friend. I believed her when she told me it never happened, because I thought maybe Paul was lying to me in front of the stream at HSB to make it seem like I was a "stalker" like he tried doing on the RV ride back from HSB and the screenshots of him texting me, begging me, to come to texas, how much he missed me and loved me etc... were released, while he was making up this elaborate story that I was a stalker, and his chat immediately blew up with comments "EXPOSED!" So I thought maybe his whole "I hooked up with kbubblez in the hot tub when you went up the room was BS just to make the stream think I was like crazy. Kailey told me it never happened.

I was in NYC visiting my step father who has cancer after HSB, and I met up with kailey, we got dinner, karaoke, and got drunk and she just started crying and profusely repeating, I am so sorry Caroline... and that was all the proof I need that that she did in fact do it. Pauls excuse when he was trying to win me back, was he was trying to make it seem like he didn't want to be anywhere near me once everyone from the RV showed up at HSB and that was his perfect way of proving to them we weren't dating still, I was just crazy.

Also, his other lame ass excuse is that she sucked him dick for like 15 seconds, and Kailey who was blacked out said "Wait omg Caroline is right upstairs this isn't right." then kept going for like 5 more seconds till her head just fell in his lap because she just passed out mid blow job. (She was blacked out) she was laying on the cement around the pool completely out of it. The only reason I left to go back up to our room is because 1. I thought Paul would follow, because we were texting still while literally next to each other or across the pool or hot tub, and we had a jet skiing date and a couples massage I booked on my card as a treat for him because he said he ached.

Sorry guys there is all so much. A lot happened later that night with SSJ literally committing sexual assault, but like I said guys. I've moved on. It feels good to get some stuff off my chest. I just don't want to disrespect my husband, who really despises Paul, but this has nothing to do with you guys. He welcome's you all with open arms, but of course, I am married, this is in the past. It was about time I simply stood up for myself for at least/only one of the things that he had done to me, but the past is the past. This doesn't mean I am in this community, I am a very busy worker at the moment with all of my employees laid off, It's only me running the show at my business, and I'm very busy with selling my house.

I know Kim is not a fan of me, but I hope she doesn't fall for the exact same excuses and lies I was told, word for word, to only find out, it was straight lies. I wouldn't wish what I went through upon any other girl, I had to check into a womans outpatient program after Texas... but it does look like Paul has grown with the way he reinforces his chat to not shitpost Kim, makes his fans respect her, and shows her, and talks about her in a good light, instead of using her as an excuse for anything gone wrong. I hope that he can keep that up, and I hope he doesn't fall into old habits, because that lie in that clip I watched was a lie I heard many times. And yes, I will always love and care for Paul. I didn't want it to end either, but I knew my mind would drive me insane after everything he had done to me. Trust is the foundation of a relationship and without trust, there is no relationship. We maybe could have worked it out, but it would have been a lot of hard work, and like I said, the quote that my husband told me, kept playing in my head, where he told me "No matter if you go back home and go back to Paul and we never speak again, I wanted to give you this experience to see how a lady deserves to be treated, and I just wanted to see that girl who I first saw across the room, looking so sad, alone, and closed off, smile, feel good, and be happy."... and I decided I owed myself that.

XO Farewell Purple Army, IP2, IP, whatever the hell you guys are now. I don't know, haha.

Oh one quick note. I saw Kim and Paul went to Vegas together, and saw Kim was left alone doing a vegas stream on her own for quite awhile. Kim, Paul has a side chick in Vegas named Erin. Her bf was a fan, and she heard Paul and I were coming to vegas and she wanted to do a girls stream with me, befriended me, and became a pretty close friend of mine. Then two days later after our public breakup when we took a week off, Erin walked into Pauls room in LA on stream. Then, when Paul was in Vegas when they took the party bus, Paul disappeared and was spotted on somebody else's stream with Erin. They continue to talk and see each other. Also, her boyfriend almost committed suicide and went missing when he found out and she openly said on stream, "yea I used Caroline to get to Paul, so what?" She is also the girl that you've heard Vold say was laying naked on their couch playing with her pussy in front of everyone in the house. Hate to say it, but KEEP PAUL AWAY FROM VEGAS. Just a pro tip.
Funny how the community shit on Caroline as hard as they could for months but suddenly she is the queen. Not bipolar btw.

1588405388321.png

At this point they want him to jump off a bridge.

1588406041483.png

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
One quote he said to me before I left London, to meet Paul in Iceland who wanted to make things right, was, "Even if you go home and you back to Paul, I just wanted to give you this experience to show you how a lady should really be treated, and now you will have this memory to hold onto."
Damn she really does fall for basic shit doesn't she.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
erobb221 a former member of Ice's group and tyler1s wonky eyes brother who is best known for his thirsting after Marie during the second rv trip. Has announced that he has become a father in a surprising turn of events. I didn't really believe it when I first saw it. I don't know who the mother is but I do know it isn't Marie.

Twitter Post ( archive )

One the ice front the last few days he has returned to youtube to stream The Last of Us 2. I haven't watched, othet than that he is still on mixer which I have paid zero attention to.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
ip2 might be a shell of its former self but they still know how to fuck with google SEO, try it yourself.

View attachment 1303443

Mixer is shutting down and IP2 is celebrating:
1592853072865.png

Will ice stream on Facebook now or go back to youtube? Either way, IP2 is prepared and already firing up the SEO engines to fuck with google .

On another note, this is a good video to catch up on the aftermath of Horseshoe Bay. Ice's old planer Jacob is a cool dude.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mixer is shutting down and IP2 is celebrating:
View attachment 1397969

Will ice stream on Facebook now or go back to youtube? Either way, IP2 is prepared and already firing up the SEO engines to fuck with google .

On another note, this is a good video to catch up on the aftermath of Horseshoe Bay. Ice's old planer Jacob is a cool dude.
Wait, so if Mixer’s shutting down...
Where will my boy Tyler Ninja Fortnite Blevins stream now?!

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Last Stand

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
IP2 has a new favorite streamer, CatboyKami. This clip of him was posted on Joe Rogan's reddit where it started spreading all over Reddit. This resulted in Rogan's reddit to be privated. IP2 is now planning to employ this tactic in an autistic warfare against reddit.

The plan:

Moar autism:

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
IP2 has a new favorite streamer, CatboyKami. This clip of him was posted on Joe Rogan's reddit where it started spreading all over Reddit. This resulted in Rogan's reddit to be privated. IP2 is now planning to employ this tactic in an autistic warfare against reddit.

View attachment 1442206

The plan:
View attachment 1442210

Moar autism:
View attachment 1442214

View attachment 1442215
Wait so how the fuck is IP2 is still running, I thought it got banned. Also we might as well add IP2 in for this thread cause damn I've never seen condensed autism like IP2 until Ice pissed off his fanbase.