Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, thotties and drugs

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
Wait so how the fuck is IP2 is still running, I thought it got banned. Also we might as well add IP2 in for this thread cause damn I've never seen condensed autism like IP2 until Ice pissed off his fanbase.
Only the purest of autists have remained. Still out there to make ice's life a living hell while being edgy toxic fucks with an excellent sense for memes. Banned from Reddit, now on saidit: https://www.saidit.net/s/Ice_Poseidon2/

• Informative
Reactions: Pizdec

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
IP2 has a new favorite streamer, CatboyKami. This clip of him was posted on Joe Rogan's reddit where it started spreading all over Reddit. This resulted in Rogan's reddit to be privated. IP2 is now planning to employ this tactic in an autistic warfare against reddit.

View attachment 1442206

The plan:
View attachment 1442210

Moar autism:
View attachment 1442214

View attachment 1442215
In a funny lolcow crossover, Vaush despises this kid and tried to use him to get Nick Fuentes canceled by the Right.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Ice Poseidon recently doing an optics apology tour? Why would you put Catboykami on the site if you wanted redemption?

Mockynwa

kiwifarms.net
Wait so how the fuck is IP2 is still running, I thought it got banned. Also we might as well add IP2 in for this thread cause damn I've never seen condensed autism like IP2 until Ice pissed off his fanbase.
I saw a few subreddits started their own Reddit style site to host their community a few days before the purge, wouldn't be surprised of IP2 is one of those. (or did something similar before getting banned, I don't know the IP2 timeline)

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
IP2 has a new favorite streamer, CatboyKami. This clip of him was posted on Joe Rogan's reddit where it started spreading all over Reddit. This resulted in Rogan's reddit to be privated. IP2 is now planning to employ this tactic in an autistic warfare against reddit.

View attachment 1442206

The plan:
View attachment 1442210

Moar autism:
View attachment 1442214

View attachment 1442215
Damn, was I wrong about Katboi all this time? I doubt it, but am willing to clean the slate if he's even halfway successful with this campaign.
Lol, I like how that lightly melanated sister of privilege couldn't help smiling over n over, but still couldn't just allow herself to break through the bullshit boundaries she allows herself to be confined in, to just laugh at the obvious fuckery and jokes. I bet if he dropped the ebonics after one of the first smiles, and started putting on the charm, he could've had her causing even more cognitive dissonance for herself when she realized she was getting wet n tingly for an evil racist in blackface after the fact.
btw : omegle? people still use that??

Bjorn takes a knee for BLM

View attachment 1423053
smdh @ a drunken, brain-damaged ip irl streamer having better sense than all American authorities combined
I wish all the ip2 peeps nothing but the best of luck & success in their efforts to defeat racism, big tech and all other evils in America. Honestly inspirational

Reactions: Denmark Mafia

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
IP2 really loves the George Floyd meme.

1595094999401.png

Context here is too autistic to explain, it's just IP2 having an irrational hate boner for yet another streamer (Captain Content) which might be warranted but is probably not.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
So ice hinted that July would be "his month" because his BPD slut girlfriend told him he might get unbanned from Twitch. Let's see how that turned out:

1596272274677.png

There are still enough people out there to ruin his shit. Including CatboyKami who recently found some blackface fame and is now seemingly doing yellow face:

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
So ice hinted that July would be "his month" because his BPD slut girlfriend told him he might get unbanned from Twitch. Let's see how that turned out:

View attachment 1488107

There are still enough people out there to ruin his shit. Including CatboyKami who recently found some blackface fame and is now seemingly doing yellow face:

View attachment 1488117
This dumb cunt needs to realize he's never gonna get back on Twitch lol. There's absolutely no fucking way they'll take him back.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
So some faggot on dexerto wrote a positive article about ice, asking for him to get unbanned on Twitch:

ip2 reacts with their own usual version of "cancel culture"

1596571044549.png

1596571062854.png

Also it seems ice got another strike on Youtube and might be done with streaming:

1596571261798.png

• Informative
Reactions: Rekkington and j666