Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - Insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, surrounded by thotties and junkies

Could be interesting

Screenshot_20201217-213458.jpg

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
The attachment seems to 404 for me.

Has Ice Ice Poseidon disavowed the alt-right insurrectionist Baked Alaska? IP2 certainly suggest a close friendship.

My understanding was that he got rid of Baked after finding out about his association with the Alt Right years ago, I'm thinking 2017/2018.

It was mentioned in the Porsalin documentary on Baked.
Yeah kindof, but theres a little more lore to it,

After baked did the IRL LA stream with Andy Warski and Asian Andy, there was some drama about Baked's discord doxxing Andy Warski's sister/family.
They had this IBS stream about it, and Andy Warski said on stream that Baked did coke at Ice Poseidon's house. And both of them mentioned Ice Poseidon alot

Some time later Mister Metokur called Ice Poseidon about this, because Baked was still trying to grift off of Ice Poseidon. And then Ice Poseidon got pissed that baked was doing drugs at his house/that people knew that there were drugs at ice Poseidon's house, which also with the political thing made ice disavow/kick baked off of IP2 back then

This was around the time Baked tried to tone down his "toxic" content and I guess mister Metokur felt some what responsible for giving Baked and audience, because of Baked's IBS days that Mister Metokur help grow

Last edited:
Yeah kindof, but theres a little more lore to it,

After baked did the IRL LA stream with Andy Warski and Asian Andy, there was some drama about Baked's discord doxxing Andy Warski's sister/family.
They had this IBS stream about it, and Andy Warski said on stream that Baked did coke at Ice Poseidon's house. And both of them mentioned Ice Poseidon alot

Some time later Mister Metokur called Ice Poseidon about this, because Baked was still trying to grift off of Ice Poseidon. And then Ice Poseidon got pissed that baked was doing drugs at his house/that people knew that there were drugs at ice Poseidon's house, which also with the political thing made ice disavow/kick baked off of IP2 back then

This was around the time Baked tried to tone down his "toxic" content and I guess mister Metokur felt some what responsible for giving Baked and audience, because of Baked's IBS days that Mister Metokur help grow
Wise of him. At least IP2 are still trying to keep it real for him.

319dWRj.png