IP2 Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - Insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, surrounded by thotties and junkies

• DDoS is active again.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's damage control. Miz started his streaming career from leeching off Ice. You didn't know that?

View attachment 2143720

I did ,that's why I was surprised,it would have been smarter on his part to stay quiet on the matter , but I guess enough people bothered him about it , that he had to address his past association with Ice.
1620179549568.png

Last edited:

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did ,that's why I was surprised,it would have been smarter on his part to stay quiet on the matter , but I guess enough people bothered him about it , that he had to address his past association with Ice.
View attachment 2143841
Why does Ice Poseidon mix with these racists and extremists? He should know how wrong it is to be a racist.

Last edited:

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2187577
Ice plans to gamble someone's $200k.(There's some speculation that it's just a troll because there can't be someone this stupid)
IP2 is trying to get him banned from the gambling website since Ice is using a VPN to bypass the company's policy of not accepting players from the USA.
Account in tweet has been suspended, no update from Ice
1621633929670.png

He's gone quiet so people forget about the whole thing . 🤷‍♀️

Saturday Night Special

eWar is hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two hours ago btw. Probably went back to bed

1C89225F-80A1-4DA8-B3B1-BF75CE62E6CF.jpeg

UPDATE: Another 2 hours later, he's finally live. $200K turned into $6K. Blames it on the crypto market crashing. Ice is already annoyed with his viewers and threatens to end the stream. He’s also doing litty Roblox giveaways for donators!!

UPDATE 2: The guy who funded the event convinced Ice to drain the entire $6K balance on huge bets. The money lasted 30 minutes (about 10 plays). They won nothing, and now Ice is using his own bitcoin balance. Steve E Gee is unable to shut the fuck up for longer than 10 seconds, backseat playing and saying stupid shit, and Ice is trying to hide his irritation. Chat is not hiding their irritation.

Last edited:

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr. K (old paypig) smelled Ice's bullshit apology

IP2 literally made his career by requesting nigger songs and pandering to it in his early days. the vast majority of his donations were nigger songs. nobody would watch this fucking loser faggot without those song requests because then he'd have no content... once he got the ball rolling and had a few dedicated simps/ pay pigs/ cuck virgin donators, he started banning and "reforming" because he knew he couldn't keep this up for much longer. - VYVZ

Last edited:

johnsmithsmitha14

kiwifarms.net
Dr. K (old paypig) smelled Ice's bullshit apology
View attachment 2201122
IP2 literally made his career by requesting nigger songs and pandering to it in his early days. the vast majority of his donations were nigger songs. nobody would watch this fucking loser faggot without those song requests because then he'd have no content... once he got the ball rolling and had a few dedicated simps/ pay pigs/ cuck virgin donators, he started banning and "reforming" because he knew he couldn't keep this up for much longer. - VYVZ
Fake as fuck Ice trying to redeem his image. To bad Shane Dawson got cancelled, he had a knack for helping fake internet celebrities make a come back.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
sorry again @Randall Fragg @Null but this one is confusing as whether to give the IP2 badge to.

Ice poseidon started this, but he disavowed the community. People on ip2 still troll him and stream snipe him though

He is still on the ip2 network, but disavows the network.

Personally I would give him the badge just so we would see his seethe.
homie just make a fucking talk to staff post instead of bumping all these threads

ZunxultaTrthaly

Can't stop eating poopoo
kiwifarms.net