IP2 Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - Insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, surrounded by thotties and junkies

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

vulg

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if theres any chance he tries to pander to his old audience after this
his old audience has moved on
1623721768415.png

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ice Poseidon is in denial phase
View attachment 2265243
"we arent broken up yet"
he said as his ex gf moves to a different state and says they are broken up
Does he mean that there's a better drug market in Texas than MI? It doesn't seem like he does anything else than sitting at home and doing them.