IP2 Ice Poseidon / Paul Denino - Insane Runescape streamer now doing Twitch IRL, always gets trolled/swatted, surrounded by thotties and junkies

ProtoParrot

Just why, man?
kiwifarms.net
l4uQfy1c.png
Fuck this scumbag, fucking retard is one scam away from getting seriously fucked up by some apoplectic paypig. Though if they had the sense to do that they wouldn't have given this faggot money in the first place. [IP2]

cupcakecanoli

kiwifarms.net

New ice interview
  • Laughs his ass off when asked about CX Coin (dupers delight btw)
  • Calls CX Coin investors idiots
  • Claims he told people not to buy CX Coin (I told them not to buy btw)
  • Lies about how much he stole (he made millions)
  • Avoids answering why he scrubbed his Discord
  • Avoids answering why he ghosted his CX Coin Discord (73 days now btw)
  • Says he's never streaming again (he's a coder now btw)

Holocaust

kiwifarms.net
damn, too blind to see, his whole script was to come up with the perfect scam in the 1st place, that was the point of having a different title for each stream, dabble here, dabble there, plenty of non-fish steady biting the hook, I wouldve took advantage too, if I was him, but I'm a true anarchist, y'all never mind lil ol me