Artcow Iconoclast / Jonathan M. Sweet -

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net

Iconoclast said:
Yes, I think I actually have my own real-life evil twin, Christian W. Chandler.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Iconoclast (Jonathan M. Sweet)

AKA: Haggis McCrablice, Fekul the Baby, Dr. Belch, Sweets, and Sweet Bro.

Similarities:

Both draw shitty web comics
Have been accused of stalking women
Have plagiarized
Have been kicked out of college
Are welfare leeches
Live their mothers even though they're over 30
Believe there are conspiracies keeping them from getting china
Have edited the CWCki
Have criminal records
Have made multiple death threats

Differences:

The conspiracy keeping Iconoclast from getting china is progressivism instead of trolls
Iconoclast is a misogynist instead of a misandrist
Doesn't make money from his comics
Continues to reject psychological help and hasn't made efforts to improve
Is still a virgin with rage

Bonus: Yes, this guy literally said that Chris gives web comic artists like him "a bad name."

Last edited by a moderator:

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I hear Costco sells those Fiber One snack bars they advertise on TV. From what I've read they do a number on a lot of folks. Said number is two. That could be the answer to Miss Kim's sneeze problem--couple of those and she'll be scared to let one go for fear she'll do something unladylike in her designer jeans.
My last remaining shred of childhood...............gone

Trombonista

Put out some feelers to David, see if he's DTF
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the Iconoclast. All he did on the CWCki was call Chris an evul liberal, argue with other users, and hawk his site, which set off my Virus Scanner. It was actually a PUP (potentially unwanted program) that was detected, but I saw "Virus Scan Alert!" and quickly left an annoyed message on his talk page.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
Well, you sure have hit rock bottom when ED says that CWC is superior to you :o

This man comes across as a cross between a loveshy (hating women), Chris (see list above by Holdek plus Iconoclast obsesses about his college years like CWC does about his highschool) and JustinRPG (fart fetish).
So yeah. Rock bottom.

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
champthom said:
I looked at this guy's comic one time and he actually took a picture of one of his bowel movements with an inspirational quote about how you can do anything if you work hard.

I stopped there.
That would actually be a pretty funny joke if he hadn't taken an actual photograph of it.

One other issue too, is according to the ED article, he frequents a web forum where people talk about their bowel movements and he gives descriptions of ones he's proud of there. Which makes me think he's not funny, just fucked up. :(

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anal Retentiveness is actually a fairly good indicator of Conservatism. It depends on how resistant you were to potty training - people who were easily potty trained tend to be more Liberal, while those who just kept shitting themselves to spite their parents tend to be Conservative.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
random_pickle said:
Crazy Pacer said:
Anal Retentiveness is actually a fairly good indicator of Conservatism. It depends on how resistant you were to potty training - people who were easily potty trained tend to be more Liberal, while those who just kept shitting themselves to spite their parents tend to be Conservative.
Source please? This would make my day :lol:
Nah it's not true. Probably.

But lets pretend it is. ]:(P

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
Oh, this guy. I was initially a bit flabbergasted by the fact that the guy had been editing Wikipedia for almost as long as I had, and was apparently unfamiliar with pretty heavily advertised guidelines like "don't use user pages for non-Wikipedia-related purposes". He was even advertising his user page as the "official wiki" of his webcomic/fiction thing. (...wait, looks like his web page still links to his WP user page as "Belchipedia". Yup, this guy's web page updating skills rival Chris's.) He relocated it to some scratchpad wiki somewhere. Kinda wondering what happened then.

Kind of amusing that he was doing the exact same mistakes Chris did. Only he had even less of an excuse.

The guy's website was pretty confusing last I checked. Didn't have patience to read his writings. The webcomic isn't particularly impressive. Though the silliest thing is that he's too cheap to get his stuff on a proper webhost, and he runs his blogs on some random websites like tv.com or whatever and probably thinks wordpress.com is some kind of a commie ploy.

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's at least a somewhat legible attempt at making a map. Compared to Chris's, which can only be considered a map in the way the highly confused scribblings of ancient cartographers that bear almost no resemblance to reality can be considered maps. Not saying the map is in any way particularly impressive, of course. (...dunno, as a worldbuilder I try to give people some slack for making crappy maps, we've all been there. The guy should try harder though. Damn harder.)

Still, I actually tried to wrap my head around the business model of his. He apparently has a mailing address on the website and he's asking $1 per comic issue. Because mailing dollar bills to receive electronic goods is still totally a thing these days and people still gladly do it. Of course, he's apparently getting close to 100 issues. I'm thinking he just might not be running a particularly profitable business here.

And his livejournal has an interesting intro:

Hey Commies

If your journal is in Cyrillic, there is little chance I will add you back. So random Russians can stop adding me.
...goddamn it, I was joking when I said he probably thought wordpress.com is some kind of a commie ploy. No wonder he's scared of running a proper blog.

I can't read the journal that much farther, my forehead would get serious bruises with all the facepalming.

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
Crazy Pacer said:
random_pickle said:
Crazy Pacer said:
Source please? This would make my day :lol:
Nah it's not true. Probably.

But lets pretend it is. ]:(P
That's a conflation of Freudian theories and recent studies about children and conservationism.

The_Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Similarities:
*Draws shitty web comics
*Has been accused of stalking a woman
It wasn't stalking; it was using my journalism training to gather information about someone I was with. I think I am well within my rights to know the truth about my ex, esp. since my life would have been so much better if I hadn't messed things up so badly with her.

*Has been falsely accused of plagiarism
*Has been wrongly kicked out of college

*Is a welfare leech
Unsubstantiated claim. Pure blah-blah.

*Lives with his mother even though he's in his 30s
She lives with me.

*Believes there is a conspiracy keeping him from getting [cwc]china[/cwc]
What else would you call a group of people who seem to dedicate their every waking moment to keeping me out of the one tiny corner of the world where I understand the rules? College dating is markedly different from relationships on the outside, and a university campus is the only place I can find the kind of women I'm looking for. Same with access to the slightly out-of-date technology I need for my work--where else am I going to find a computer with both a CD burner and a 3 1/2-floppy disk drive? I really need one since Hotmail no longer honors my Win 98 OS and I can't e-mail my .jpegs and text files anymore. But, no, as long as the so called "progressives" are in power at my old alma mater, I''m not allowed near their precious computer lab. They are dangerous, selfish, ignorant mental and morally-defective children in positions of power, and it's high time they cleaned house over there..

*Has edited the CWCki
Well, congratulations, you managed to get one right. I guess it is true what they say about blind pigs.

Differences:
Vast. My artwork and writing is superior, I know how to cook for myself, I shower regularly and exercise, and I wear clothes appropriate to my age and gender.

*Is misogynist instead of misandrist
No, I just don't like how modern angry "grrrl" feminism has corrupted the women of my generation. There are too many stupid rules for being with them. You're obliged to follow them to the letter, but try teaching other men about them and you get attacked, insulted, and mocked. This seems counterproductive. But, hey, that's how progress works, right?

You don't like my comic? All right, show me yours--oh, wait, you don't have one. You don't like how I've set up my website? Well, let's take a look at your--oh, wait, you don't have one. So shut up. You try having a proper business model when you aren't allowed to control your own money because an identity thief drained your bank account and ruined your credit.

And of course, the obligatory remarks about my physical appearance. I thought progressives didn't judge people based on personal appearance because they're so enlighted and above all that. I think the pinheads who are so hung up on how I look should be sentenced to live the way I do. You'll be locked in a house with a screaming, gibbering psychopath who screams at, beats, and abuses you constantly, eats all your food, steals all your money, throws destructive tantrums when he can't have his way, allows you the car only once a week on Sundays for one hour, and causes you no end of misery and stress. After a year of this sentence we'll see how old, worn-out, and sickly you look. And I've lived that way for the last ten years of my life. Of course, this could have all been avoided if I'd been allowed to reconcile with my ex, or return to school to relax and recuperate, get a decent meal and maybe some time in the weight room to get back in fighting shape. But noooooooooooooooooo. There are rules.

Wait... if conservatives are anal-expulsive out of spite, how do you explain the leftist hippie d-bag Occupy Movement running around,willfully defecating on people's cars and lawns?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino