Artcow Iconoclast / Jonathan M. Sweet -

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
I could just imagine him in a psychiatric hospital. Being forced to interact with those dang minorities. Bet he’d flip out on someone, call them a nigger and end up getting sedated and thrown into a low functioning ward. Because NO ONE TOLD HIM THAT COULD HAPPEN.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd love to see Sweets injected with haldol. He would sleep for probably 24 hours and wake up with no clue where he was.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason The Giant Brain hates safe spaces is because they provide havens that deny entry to The Giant Brain and others of his creepy, perverted ilk. And you can't blame someone for wanting to escape from reality when reality, repulsive and enraged, is lewdly droolng outside the safe space's door in the form of The Blytheville Horror.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason The Giant Brain hates safe spaces is because they provide havens that deny entry to The Giant Brain and others of his creepy, perverted ilk. And you can't blame someone for wanting to escape from reality when reality, repulsive and enraged, is lewdly droolng outside the safe space's door in the form of The Blytheville Horror.

This thread is the first I've ever heard of anybody saying anything good about safe spaces, even if it's sarcasm or a joke.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picture if you will: a habitat built at one of the Lagrange points that completely resembles a rural Arkansas college campus circa 1997 down to the smallest detail. No expense has been spared to give the occupant (yes singular) any indication he's anywhere but ASU in the late 1990s. The denizens of that venerable hall of learning will be comprised of AIs piloting highly advanced androids, reverse engineered from our short, quiet friends at Area 51. Sweet will be the only real human there. All his needs will be attended by the controlling AI running the station. The prime imperative of the program will be "let Sweet be Sweet." Freed from actual consequences, what will happen? My prediction is that he'll manage to explosively decompress the whole thing and end up dying in the cold of space. Then we fire what's left of the experiment into the sun and forget it ever happened. I think I've been playing Eclipse Phase too much. It sounds like something an exhuman would do.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iconoclast goldwater.PNG

https://thegoldwater.com/news/43962...-Actress-Husband-Arrested-For-Child-Sex-Abuse
(archive)

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the more I think about that post the more it smells like a troll.

TheGoldwater itself is a weird website. The owner regularly attacks critics of Scientology and promotes flat earth stuff.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Meowthkip