Artcow Iconoclast / Jonathan M. Sweet -

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
I remember when this guy was all just "I will have her, or I will destroy her. But I will never forget her."
That's the Haggis McCrablice I've missed, honestly.
Seriously, though - has he said anything ground-breakingly stupid as of late, yet? I could use a good laugh. This "Global warming isn't real" crap ain't doing it for me.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
No, he's really settled down a lot. I think mostly it's because his access to a computer is severely limited, it sounds like he actually has to go to his brother's house to use it. Nobody told him public libraries have computers you can use, for free even!

Being forced out of his rotting home and no longer being coddled by Momma Sweet has probably shaken him up a good bit. He's never really going to be functional, though.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
Imagine comparing yourself to someone who's actually funny among your drivel.
Should I be surprised that he actually likes Whomp?

Virgin Iconoclast vs Chad Ronnie

Iconoclast
* Unfunny
* Can't take criticism
* Terrible art
* 20 years have passed, still hasn't improved
* Can't get over a problem that was his own fault

Ronnie:
* Hilarious
* Self-deprecative
* Good art
* 9 years since launch, well known
* I have no idea what his personal life is like

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I remember when this guy was all just "I will have her, or I will destroy her. But I will never forget her."
That's the Haggis McCrablice I've missed, honestly.
Seriously, though - has he said anything ground-breakingly stupid as of late, yet? I could use a good laugh. This "Global warming isn't real" crap ain't doing it for me.
This might be the first year since he was a toddler that he hasn't publicly threatened to kill multiple people.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino