Artcow Iconoclast / Jonathan M. Sweet -

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only other thing remotely interesting about him was making a snack out of peanuts wrapped in a smashed candy bar and calling it "elephant droppings" and then saying nobody should judge the name because "ants on a log" doesn't sound appealing either. Right. Let that sink in.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost interest in Jon after it became clear that his brothers stepped in and removed Momma Sweet from the situation. Now he's just a sad old retard living in an efficiency apartment, and he will never again harm anyone through either his active behavior or from neglecting his elderly mother. I think it's been years since he's gotten even a single response to anything he posts.

One of these days his DA will stop updating because he's died, probably from a heart attack or stroke, and no one will notice or care. Not even us. What a wasted life.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
I lost interest in Jon after it became clear that his brothers stepped in and removed Momma Sweet from the situation. Now he's just a sad old retard living in an efficiency apartment, and he will never again harm anyone through either his active behavior or from neglecting his elderly mother. I think it's been years since he's gotten even a single response to anything he posts.

One of these days his DA will stop updating because he's died, probably from a heart attack or stroke, and no one will notice or care. Not even us. What a wasted life.
That made me a bit sadder than I thought it would, tbh. Jon, Jon, Jon, you've wasted your life.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I miss when he threatened to stab people or did other retard shit like that. Since he stopped that, he's now just a more low energy Chris-Chan. And Chris himself is now only interesting for historical purposes.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
Reading that latest post reminded me why Jon is one of my favorite lolcows. He live in this completely alternate universe that is defined by the weirdest shit. I barely remember the analog/digital shift and he talks about it like the defining moment of the Obama presidency. Acting like streaming services aren't the biggest deal in forever and instead this hidden secret only unearthed by Trump bequeathing the Fire Stick to the masses in 2019. It's a refreshing kind of lunacy in these insane times, completely harmless and bonkers.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading that latest post reminded me why Jon is one of my favorite lolcows. He live in this completely alternate universe that is defined by the weirdest shit. I barely remember the analog/digital shift and he talks about it like the defining moment of the Obama presidency. Acting like streaming services aren't the biggest deal in forever and instead this hidden secret only unearthed by Trump bequeathing the Fire Stick to the masses in 2019. It's a refreshing kind of lunacy in these insane times, completely harmless and bonkers.

I only remember it because I remember seeing a commercial advertising the shift from like, Britain or something, that had Max Headroom in a retirement home and the image of an old TV in a wheelchair reminiscing about the good ole' days stuck with me.

It did affect a lot of old people... and Jon, of course.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Acting like streaming services aren't the biggest deal in forever and instead this hidden secret only unearthed by Trump bequeathing the Fire Stick to the masses in 2019.

No one told him he could buy a Roku or Fire Stick and watch children's cartoons all day every day.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's also so completely autistic he thinks this was some shit Obama invented, when he was just barely elected when plans that had been in place for 10+ years finally actually took effect. He had nothing to do with it and it was going to happen whoever was President at the time.
Television is the biggest thing in Jon Sweets life, and has been since at least since he got thrown out of college. It's his only window into the world at large.
They also had free digital-to-analog converters for the remaining boomers and prematurely senile retards like Jon who insisted on still having ancient TVs. They weren't particularly good but they worked and the TVs they worked on weren't themselves particularly good.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's also so completely autistic he thinks this was some shit Obama invented, when he was just barely elected when plans that had been in place for 10+ years finally actually took effect. He had nothing to do with it and it was going to happen whoever was President at the time.

They also had free digital-to-analog converters for the remaining boomers and prematurely senile retards like Jon who insisted on still having ancient TVs. They weren't particularly good but they worked and the TVs they worked on weren't themselves particularly good.
If you had cable, you didn't notice anything at all. And he has bad reception because he's not close to the transmitter. He can't figure out technology so therefore it doesn't work. If you had cable at the time or a new TV, it wasn't an issue at all. I didn't notice anything different. And taking over the TV industry is the last thing on Biden's mind. He's got a pandemic and collapsing economy to deal with. I don't think he cares at all what the networks or streaming services show, and even if he did, they can't take over cable or streaming. It's long settled law that the government can only regulate broadcast media because the radio spectrum is a finite resource and its use must be regulated so that broadcasters don't overpower each other's signals.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought I check in since it's been a while, he's still mad about analog TV and thinks streaming was a hushed up government secret.

Also, he has a new dog. I fear for its life.

Thumbskull wrote: "In 2018 I discovered the Amazon fire stick. With it you can stream content right on your TV. It's made the DTV converter . . . obsolete." [Emphasis added.]

That's our Sweet.

He apparently thinks you can put a Fire Stick into an old CRT television and pick up broadcast TV. And he "discovered" it four years after it was introduced.

What's the over/under on how long it takes him to "discover" the existence of smart TVs? I'm going with five years.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this old fuck realize Obama isn't President any more?
I don't think he does TBH. Or at the least he's so used to lying about everything possible to himself he keeps deluding himself into thinking that he's still president.

It takes a lot of retardation to be too stupid to just fucking get Hulu or someshit.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Sweet is still waiting for that Golden Ticket to ASU.

As for why the TV transition is such a big deal to him, I guess it's because (1) TV has a very central place in his dreary life, and (2) he likes to project. So of course a DTV switch is huge.

• Agree
Reactions: The Ice Creem Man

The Ice Creem Man

HALLOWEEN ICE CREEM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I mean, look at it from his perspective (skewed though it may be): what's a malignant retard to do when something so central to his life changes so dramatically? Even other retards would maybe howl or thrash on social media or something but ultimately that would be that, they'd learn that whining about it would cause people to laugh at you and stop the aberrant behavior. In ol' Sweetie's case I do believe that he is just barely cognizant enough to feel the need for the things in his life to matter, to anyone at all, and I think he recognizes that they profoundly do not matter to fuckin anyone at all. Thus, the big TV switch which he needs to get out to the public, with it being a central theme for the remainder of his life too.

I maintain that he still possesses the things that made him hilarious back in the day, the inability to understand new shit due to crippling disorders and the desperate need for the resulting hilarity to be broadcast at maximum volume, so that the world can come and make things better for him. That's what I firmly believe he wants: a parental figure to come and figure it all out for him while he sucks his thumb and stares blankly at the TV.

I think I brought it up as an insult years ago but I wonder if he genuinely has some sort of genetic disorder or something that would explain this thinking on his part. My money was always on some sort of problem as a baby or little kid, but even that wouldn't necessarily account for the profound lack of curiosity about the world as a whole. I always thought that came with base human right out of the box... isn't curiosity a survival instinct?