Containment Idea Guy / Joshua Wise (Manipulating the intellecutally disabled for fun) Megathread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is for discussion of content by the Idea Guy troll, who started influencing Chris around fall 2017 by convincing him that he’s really communicating with characters in CWCville. For more info on Idea Guy’s shenanigans, see the CWCki article: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Idea_Guy

CONTENT LINKS
Rosechu has a dick
More translated drawings
Jamsta molested Punchy
Magi-Chan's and Mewtwo's secret marriage
A Message to Nazis in CWCville
Get Out, You D*** Nazis!
Idea Guy's dox
Leaked stuff

Edit: Some of the earlier content was merged into either the Random or Paid containment threads a while back. Also, some updates have minimal influence by Idea Guy, or it's ambiguous whether he was behind them, so those have been left out. The CWCki has a more complete set of the content on the Idea Guy page.

Last edited:

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMG_20171206_175155.jpg

Go Ahead and Comment, Please!

Okay, who’s Ready to have their minds Totally, Royally F***ed Up? Rosey, our Prime Rosechu, Sweetheart of Sonichu...

Was born, as a Pichu, MALE. The D***ed Trolls were correct. Up until around the 4Cent Garbage Adventure, Rosey did have, not a vagina, but a penis. She had the Operation to become Fully Woman, and give birth to Christine, Roberta and Cera. I felt Super Mortified and Beyond Shocked when she came out to me as a Transwoman, herself. Since when I created her after Sonichu, around 2000, I had created her to be a Female-Only Pokemon, like a Kangaskhan. But, apparently, even though I am Creator, apparently, I am not a total Goddess over my own city and creations.

So, I will now put this to Everyone Online, for their responses: Do You Like It That For Once, The Trolls WERE Right, or would you rather I revert back to telling everyone, in book 15, that our Miss Rosey Rosechu was always Female?

SHE wanted me to come forward with her Truth on her behalf. As much as it really hurts me deep. I Really feel like I should be reeled into my Poke Ball and stored in the PC a while. I accept My Rose, My Rose, as having been born Male.

That Is All.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 328633
Go Ahead and Comment, Please!

Okay, who’s Ready to have their minds Totally, Royally F***ed Up? Rosey, our Prime Rosechu, Sweetheart of Sonichu...

Was born, as a Pichu, MALE. The D***ed Trolls were correct. Up until around the 4Cent Garbage Adventure, Rosey did have, not a vagina, but a penis. She had the Operation to become Fully Woman, and give birth to Christine, Roberta and Cera. I felt Super Mortified and Beyond Shocked when she came out to me as a Transwoman, herself. Since when I created her after Sonichu, around 2000, I had created her to be a Female-Only Pokemon, like a Kangaskhan. But, apparently, even though I am Creator, apparently, I am not a total Goddess over my own city and creations.

So, I will now put this to Everyone Online, for their responses: Do You Like It That For Once, The Trolls WERE Right, or would you rather I revert back to telling everyone, in book 15, that our Miss Rosey Rosechu was always Female?

SHE wanted me to come forward with her Truth on her behalf. As much as it really hurts me deep. I Really feel like I should be reeled into my Poke Ball and stored in the PC a while. I accept My Rose, My Rose, as having been born Male.

That Is All.
I could always tell, too bad Chris will never be as passable.

Up until around the 4Cent Garbage Adventure, Rosey did have, not a vagina, but a penis. She had the Operation to become Fully Woman, and give birth to Christine, Roberta and Cera. I
Chris is being delusional through his self-inserts again. He hasn't taken a large dose of feminizing hormones, yet he is desperately clinging to the belief that carving out his tiny duck into the shape of a meat pie will ensure that he gives birth.
:thinking::story:

K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
Chris included this page, which has Rosechu with a pointed tail (that means male in Pokemon, right?)

View attachment 328643
First, he redacts a fundamental facet of the Sonichu universe for the sake of the "trolls", and now he plagiarizes even more. He's somehow growing even more incompetent as a writer.

Imagine how broken 2009 Chris, who did everything in his power to protect Rosechu's femininity, would feel to see his beautiful Rosey in ruins at the hands of his own devious future self :(

Status
Not open for further replies.