• ”YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR LACK OF RECALL AND CORRECTIONS!!!”

Containment Idea Guy / Joshua Wise (Manipulating the intellecutally disabled for fun) Megathread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If Idea Guy was creating good content then the people that knew should have withheld his identity. The problem is that he didn't, it was boring and gay. At the very least you should have told him to make better content because if people can't tell whether it's paid for or genuine than it sucks. That's the true failing.

Sometimes a shark frenzy is fun.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Doc Cassidy

Doc Cassidy Notorious Bum Driller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Fixed.

• Like Like x 1
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was also in contact with Ballzy for a while (Last contact was Dec 19th), it was mostly a long Q&A session, mostly about how he's been able to convince Chris, how he got in..etc. , I have sent the full info dump, including full convos with Ballzy to @yawning sneasel.

So let me try and shed some light here:

1. How Did Ballzy Get In?

The way this troll plot worked is basically this: Ballzy gave Chris affirmation of his escape fantasies to get his "In".

I don't know how he originally contacted Chris, but Ballzy approached him as John Yamada, a soldier from CWCville, and claimed that there was a war in CWCville between the Russians and the Neptunia goddesses (Basically the stuff in Operation BARBarossa).

How did he convince Chris that it was indeed happening and not a troll plot? He made fake photoshop news casts:

Cwc News Media.PNG Cwc News Media2.PNG Cwc News Media3.jpg

He also made an audio file with Neptunia (and other video game) characters fighting Russians, including some voice samples of Chris himself he obtained from an interview. It's attached here, and I advise you to lower the volume before listening, the sound mixing is rough..

He also used images from what I presume to be the TV Series, Man In The High Castle, in order to convince Chris that Nazis invaded CWCville.

Nazi new york.png Occupied.jpg

Here's Chris relaying his side of things in unfinished pages of what would've been Sonichu #16:

Sonichu16x1.jpeg Sonichu16x5.jpeg Sonichu16x7.jpeg Sonichu16x8.jpeg

2. How Far Did It Get?

Very far, You've all seen how much edgy stuff was put in the comic (A lot of this "content" is completely new to me BTW, like I got mentions about some of them like Angelica converting religions, but seeing them drawn is very.. disconcerting). But Ballzy got Chris to break quite a few personal taboos:
    • The transRosechu affair we all know about.
    • The Jamsta/Punchy molestation.
    • Magi-Chan/MewTwo marriage stuff.
    He also got Chris to make rule34 stuff, among other things:

I am a considerate person, so you have one more click to back out.

CWCSonichu_Rule34.jpeg
    How did he sell Chris on doing this picture, which violates so many of Chris's personal taboos? He presented it as Magi-Chan's prophecy of how Crystal would be conceived, and he told Chris that if he does it in the comic, he won't have to do it in real life.

He also gave Chris a lot of powers-related lore and promises of meeting Neptunia characters in real life, which possibly emboldened him to actually do or try to do things in real-life, some of them are:
    • Ballzy once told Chris that Neptune would be waiting for him in *a* Gamestop, so Chris went to the Forest Lakes Gamestop, the one he was banned from, honked the car horn, screamed her name multiple times, he also "carefully scanned" the interior from behind the glass windows.
    • At some point, Chris wanted to go confront Cole in New York, completely through his own volition (And probably em), with his intention being to make Cole apologize to Barb and help him take care of her. Chris was expecting some new medallion in the mail that would help him in this task.
    • Also, Chris really wanted to visit @Trickie, apparently he's a fan, and he wanted to get a autograph from her (I have no idea why he wanted it in person, given that she mentioned that they're already in contact), in both this and the preceding occasion, Ballzy managed to get Chris to back down.

I advised Ballzy to talk to @Marvin, @Alec Benson Leary and @MasterDisaster. Because they were all more experienced in dealing with Chris. I did this because he was clearly doing something he clearly wasn't prepared for.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 51
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    neural

neural Slayer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Lol why the fuck would you think that.

• Agree  x 25
    • Like  x 4
    • Winner  x 4
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    #1584 Strelok, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  5. I personally don't get all the sheer vitriol getting thrown around here. It was just some dude trying to be funny with low-tier memes, using an e-celeb it's easy to depersonalise.
    Can someone explain why it's so 'disgusting' and 'shameful' that someone was being a high-effort, low-reward I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, and people who found out didn't really care?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks YOU TWO CAREFUL; HE IS A BIG
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Here's a hint, it has six letters.

• Feels  x 4
    • Agree  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  7. There's a kind of cognitive dissonance between why the old trolling was good but now it's bad to troll Chris.

I mean the Sonichu comic isn't even that great outside of his self insert.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think the people whining the loudest are secretly just mad they weren't let in on the joke and most of them would have happily gone along with the complete idiocy on display from IG if they had been.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    MrTroll

MrTroll you're tearing me apart

kiwifarms.net
  9. This is Idea Guy's biggest crime, Chris going to New York to visit Cole to tell him off and have the front door shut on his face would have probably been hilarious - we have been denied this.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Maybe, I honestly don't know how I would react if an autist reveals to me that he has been fucking with an exceptional individual in a dm on a forum about lolcows.
    Curious and amused maybe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Tetraphobia

Tetraphobia This is a hurt-box I can't leave
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Am I the only one who finds all this a tad disconcerting?

I sure as fuck was wrong yesterday to actually think any of this was good, after reading this I realize I was wrong, I was dead wrong. Its a good thing this dude got blown out the water.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold

Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold Former Admin for 155chan
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  12. I actually did try to give him an idea better than his own I'll screenshot it

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. @Null

This thread needs a sock check and IP ban post haste

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    TheMockTurtle

TheMockTurtle A Particular K-Farmer

kiwifarms.net
  14. Seconded tbh if I find out I was secretly Idea Guy all along I'd probably log off forever

• Feels  x 18
    • Winner  x 6
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks YOU TWO CAREFUL; HE IS A BIG
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think that was to his credit, tbh. Some things are just not worth the lulz.

The thing is, Chris doesn't know Cole's address. These aren't the same circumstance of the Ohio trip, when he had no responsibilities. Chris now has a mother to (poorly) take care of. Chris would've re-enacted the basic plot of Home Alone 2 at the age of 35.

He also doesn't know Trickie's address either.

Plus, we don't know what would've happened if Chris actually met Cole, it could've ended badly, especially since Chris thought he would have psychic powers.

For me it was the 1st part: Curiosity. I initially suspected @Merryweatherey, because I talked to him during the early days (Late Nov 2017), and asked him to tell Chris he's being trolled, and nothing came of it.

I gave him some feedback about some things (For example, he wanted to kill the walls of text, I told him not to), but I was careful to not give him ideas. I think one of his last messages was him asking me for some, I was legit exhausted that day because of IRL stuff, and used that as an excuse not to do it.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    neural

neural Slayer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I think the disdain going around stems from the fact that this person had quite a bit of control over Chris and the best he could come up with was lukewarm ideas.

It's like being given keys to a high end sports car with unlimited access to the autobahn and you're doing forty.

• Agree  x 31
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Spring forward, fall back.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. At this point everyone is a suspect, including Chris' mother Barb.
    And I wouldn't leave out Michael Snyder and Megan either, I just know those fucks are up to something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold

Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold Former Admin for 155chan
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  18. He does, it’s Carnagee Hall.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty Not @Tempest.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Remind me to never hire you as a writer for a TV show. You have no sense of drama or entertainment. "Chris vs. Cole: Live in New York!" would have been the marquee lolcow event of the season. Instead we got the same shit he's been cranking out for years: low-effort comics and videos. Boring!

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MrTroll

MrTroll you're tearing me apart

kiwifarms.net
  20. Some shit is just too far man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    neural

neural Slayer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.