• “I will not commit any jihad against you.”

Containment Idea Guy / Joshua Wise (Manipulating the intellecutally disabled for fun) Megathread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you dig deeply into the chat logs on the CWCki, you will find out some.

I remember that there was this video where Chris goes back into the Game Place to ask Mike Snyder to let him back in, the original title was "Mike Snyder is Coldhearted and Mean", or something, it's the one where he calls him a Jew and storms off.

And while it's very funny, you can see his sweetheart at the time telling him stuff like "You should go back there and talk about it like men" or stuff like that. A lot of the chats were like that.

A lot of the trolling was basically guiding Chris to the desired conclusion. Sometimes things go off book, and it's hilarious when it does.

Like for example, THAT IS MY HOUSE is definitely all Chris for example. So is the Wallflower's "relationship" with Surfshack Tito.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    neural

neural #MakeTheFootClanGreatAgain
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. >you lived long enough to see rosechu being canonically trans

• Feels  x 20
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Quick Google/YouTube search. In issue 0, 'a girl Raichu' is the specific creature transformed into Rosechu. At no point in the ensuing issues is it so much as implied that she's had the MTF treatment/operations. She is, according to Chris's own words, a girl from the very beginning. Unless the Sonic/Sonichu collision rainbow somehow spontaneously turned her male.

'A girl Raichu'. Those three little words quash Chris's latest declaration. Either Rosechu has always been female, or she's always been male. Can't have both, Chris. Sorry, hon.

• Agree Agree x 4
    BigTubboWithLittleChina

BigTubboWithLittleChina Aqua Teenatic Jerkop

kiwifarms.net
  4. We'll see how butthurt Chris is over their failed relationship. Silence = still butthurt.

Chris didn't repond to her the first time she commented on one of his posts, so we'll see.

To play devil's advocate to the people saying that Jessica is behind this, Jessica didn't do much to troll Chris. She was already following the feeder FB groups so that was easy to get Chris into. And all she did to make him chimp out at the end of the phony relationship was yell at him and blame us for it.

Also, when Chris re-friended her he was adamant that they meet before anything happens. She shut him down but since they haven't met I doubt she could get in his good graces and pull this off within a month's time (of course we're talking about Chris here so the possibility of it happening exists).

Trans-Rosie is a lot different than the "3 page problem and solution" Sonichu feeder fetish that Jessica inspired. It affects and invalidates aspects of his back stories, like the 4chan battle. So I think Chris would demand that they hang out, even as just friends, before he'd let himself be influenced this much.

Totally unrelated, congrats to the person who mentioned M. Butterfly some weeks ago. With this, the similarities are becoming more pronounced (a man who finds out his lover of 20 years is actually a man).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. What I consider to be either brave, or stupidity, on Chris' his part is that Rosechu is thus in effect gay. It makes Sonichu gay too.
    After all, she didn't become a "lesbian" like Chris, rather, she's with Sonichu.

Sonichu is a dude after all, unless Chris will now change that too?

• Feels Feels x 2
    Sockpuppet of pedophile 155chan former admin

Sockpuppet of pedophile 155chan former admin Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold

kiwifarms.net
  6. Seems to me like they're both gay.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. It's very odd that he is doing this to Rosechu. I think Chris has always seen some of himself in Sonichu, and modeled Rosechu after what he wants in an ideal woman. To turn her into a MtF tranny, it feels like Chris is saying that he would be ok with having one as his heartsweet. I'm not sure if we've seen Chris interacting with any other MtF's like him, but I'm assuming that, like other autistics, he's not down for that.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm willing to accept male pregnancy in a comic where magical hedgehog creatures running around.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Some time ago, whatever that tranny-chu's name is posed for a picture while holding a defeated (dead?) Jerkop, and Chris was apparently horrified by it and explained in a text box that it was "HER IDEA, NOT MINE" like if he has no control about the shit he writes himself.

I joked that it would be fun if his characters actually revolted against Chris, in a "I know, I know, it wont happen, but it's funny to think about" way.

Well, fuck me. IT BEGINS.

He has so much control over the voices in his head as over his sphincters.

Also, I wonder if when Rosechu "came out" to Chris he threw the "damn fag card" at her. Him. Whatever.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #169 Chrus Chundlur, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  10. ...No fucking way. I don't believe @Trickie gave King Tubass lord of the Anchuent Powers permission to do shit. If he did get permission then may my comics go up in flames!

• Agree Agree x 1
    NinFreakLan

NinFreakLan Is it Wednesday yet?

kiwifarms.net
  11. I have never clicked a thread so fast in my life. My touchpad is broken now

• Feels Feels x 8
    MilkMage

MilkMage Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is the last thing that she said:
    Seems like yes, she did give chris permission to use some of her story and even expected him to steal the entirety.
    But I understand why you thought chris wouldn't get permission, he thinks Sega allow him to use sonic because they haven't sued him yet, thinks they have a "silent agreement".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I have a question for @Marvin ;
    I agree it's a troll fucking with chris getting him to so this stuff - seems pretty obvious. But why won't Chris admit there's someone else?
    He usually says something like "my uh, friend who's name I don't want to reveal" or "an associate of mine" or even "a galpal of mine". But every time he's been pressed on this topic recently he keeps insisting it's his characters talking to him. This time he said; "I actually have heard this Fact from Rosechu, Herself; it is Not Fan Input on that." look, he even capitalises every work in "not fan input".

What has this troll said to him to get him to be so tight lipped? Even when waterman paid him to write his shitty dinosaur in the comic, Chris complained about it in almost every page. But this time he's just going along with everything suggest to him...
    does he think China is on the line?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. It's simple. Whoever this is, they're pretending to be Rosechu herself and Chris believes it.

• Agree  x 7
    • Informative  x 5
    • Like  x 4
    • Horrifying  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So he is a schizo who thinks his cartoon characters talk to him?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. No, someone is actually talking to him. He's like one of the dipshits who talk to telephone psychics and think their grandma is talking through them.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
  17. Oh okay I getcha now, thanks for answering my questions.
    I hope we get to see some sort of resolution to this, maybe the troll will go too far at one point and tell Chris something that even he won't blindly believe - but if telling him Rosechu has a pickle won't get him to question this, then probably nothing will.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I like your theory, Marvin, but I still can't quite buy it. I think that the big stumbling block is Chris's ego in combination with his Toon Cosmos theory. I've always had the impression that he believes everything about CWCville and its inhabitants is purely down to what he thinks and decrees. However forceful or persuasive the troll on the other end of the line may be, surely Chris's own thoughts will be the only ones that matter. He has presumed to speak for his characters before, after all, without outside interference.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    BigTubboWithLittleChina

BigTubboWithLittleChina Aqua Teenatic Jerkop

kiwifarms.net
  19. Somehow I think that's funnier than them talking to him in his head.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  20. We told Chris to shove painful, sharp fragments of clay up his anus. How people can think Chris is in the driver's seat is beyond me.

• Winner  x 9
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.