Feedback Ideas for Internet Bloodsports-related lolcow threads - How to capitalize on this youtube trend + related faggotry

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

What should happen? (Read OP before voting)

• Make a Bloodsports prefix in Lolcows

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Make an Internet Bloodsports subforum

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Make a more general Culture War sub

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Shit ourselves and do nothing

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
bloodgod.PNG

So 2 months ago a skeptic youtuber named Kraut and Tea who has a thread in lolcows had a complete meltdown trying to argue against a bunch of alt-right people over the topic of race realism. Since then there has been a series of streams where Skeptic youtubers and alt-right figures sperg at each other for hours.

Now, normal people are not terribly interested in this, but we're not normal people. We're kiwifarms. And there is a very specific audience here for these kinds of threads, and a specific audience who watches these streams on youtube. Warski live has gotten up to #1 on youtube trending during one of the Bloodsports debates.

This has even landed the attention of Right Wing Watch and various other outlets
-http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/welcome-to-youtube-bloodsports-the-alt-rights-newest-recruiting-tool/

-https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/02/internet-bloodsports/

-http://archive.md/uRhyp (/pol/ thread)

Mr. Metokur made a video that goes over many of the basics. How it started, some highlights of what happened so far, and names of the people who host shows that are involved with this.

There's also a montage video

However if you don't want to watch the videos I will list out some of it below
Internet Bloodsports programs:
Warski Live: Hosted by Andy "Adam RaceWarski" "Hitler on Steroids" Warski, hosted many of the original streams featuring Kraut and his friends (Such as Jeff Holliday) talking about the clusterfuck that was the top secret 24-hour op discord server. It is now Co-hosted by known lolcow JFG after Warski got on board with the bloodsports.

Morning Kumite: Hosted by @Tonkasaw. Founded the show as a battle royale between the Skeptics and the Race Realists.

Baked Alaska Livestreams: Hosted by lolcow Baked Alaska. Hopped on the bandwagon after Tonka and Warski got more popularity doing it. Though to his credit, his streams are also beautiful shitshows.

PEOPLE OF INTEREST (w/ threads) involved with Bloodsports
[based on episodes I've seen parts of, and the Morning Kumite episode list (archive) on imdb]
(brackets hold political affiliation, this will be important for a later idea too)
* indicates someone heavily involved, people who've shown up less often don't get a star
Alt-Hype (alt-right)*
Gonzalo Lira (alt-right)*
JFG (alt-right)*
Sargon of Akkad (Skeptic)*
Kraut and Tea (Skeptic)*
King of /pol/ (Chaos)*
Baked Alaska (alt-right)*
Richard Spencer (alt-right)
Veeh (Skeptic)*
Styxhexenhammer (hail satan)*
Destiny (Probably counts as SJW)*
David Sherratt (SJW, former skeptic)
No Bullshit (alt-right)*
Cult of Dusty (skeptic)
MundaneMatt (skeptic)
Laura Loomer (alt-rightish)*
Kristi Winters (SJW)
Ian Miles Cheong (Skeptic, former SJW)
Based Mama (Skeptic)*

There has been talk of making threads on other people involved with this specific type of drama, notably Jeff Holiday for his encouragement of Kraut & Tea.

This is becoming its own form of ratking in a way, where all the people are aware of each other and speak about and to one another frequently.

I was thinking we could foster discussion of these streams and their participants one of a few ways.

A) Create a thread prefix in lolcows called [Bloodsports] and apply it to all of the threads where the cow in question has been involved in multiple Warski Live, Kumite, or Baked Alaska streams. This is where the * next to the name and affiliation comes in.

I'm thinking if we go with a prefix it should be a yellow color (since red is taken by horrorcow and black taken by terrorist Sam Smith), and if possible with red text for that added blood effect.

After the prefix is made, it can be applied by a mod to a new thread involving a Bloodsports participant. (EX: Someone like @MarvinTheParanoidAndroid makes a Jeff Holiday thread, he'd tag it as dramacow or whatever and then report it to staff so we can apply the label to the thread.)

B) Create an Internet Bloodsports subforum under lolcow farms under a trial phase to see if it gets attention. Move all threads with an * next to them to this board. Create a "Bloodsports General" sticky, which would give an overview much like the one I gave in this thread for the newbies reading and of course a "Trial of Internet Bloodsports" sticky.

Threads about individuals involved with this should be made, as should threads about major Bloodsport stream happenings. Similarly to how the DSP board is split between threads about DSP happenings, DSP Orbiters, and discussion threads.

If A wins and this idea goes well enough, it could end up with B happening anyway.

C) Create a more general "Culture War" drama subforum. Move all the threads listed above to it, and I'll personally hunt down all other Skeptic, Alt-Right, or SJW youtuber threads and move them as well.

We'll identify affiliations through thread prefixes: [AltRight] for Alternative Right cows and race realists, [Skeptic] for Sargon and his posse, [SJW] or [SocJus] would work for the SJW threads. Move the Manosphere threads and tag to this one too for good measure.

(Note: this does not include people like Zinnia Jones, who are part of the rat king. But it does include ContraPoints, who is a feminist tranny but is not a rat kinger.)

(Note 2: Community Watch threads like The Skeptic Community, Race Realists, GamerGate, ComicsGate, and Anti-Anti-SJWs would be included. The Social Justice Warrior thread might be included if it's what people want to happen)

Create a trial sticky and boom.

That's all I got for now, but I've been thinking about this shit a lot recently and I was wondering what users and other staff thought of this idea.

Discuss what you think of each option, critique them, share your own ideas and possible solutions about this topic.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
These people all sound pathetic. Even the name sounds pathetic. "Internet Bloodsports". Its a fucking slapfight between two people who have absolutely nothing going for them, so they get in internet squabbles that they refuse to disengage from because they have nothing going for them. Even if they do "win the debate", they just spent an entire day arguing with a retard. This is more sad than anything else and makes me realize how pathetic this generation has become.

Are these 8 hour streams even interesting? How can it be fun to watch these idiots clumsily parrot the things they read on their favorite blog for 8 hours?

Sissy

Gay r̃etard
kiwifarms.net
Are these 8 hour streams even interesting? How can it be fun to watch these idiots clumsily parrot the things they read on their favorite blog for 8 hours?

Is it even interesting to watch Chris be autistic for 10 years? Yes

It's just funny to watch tards fight

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How can it be fun to watch these idiots clumsily parrot the things they read on their favorite blog for 8 hours?

Sometimes they slip up and powerlevel that they want to rape mentally deficient girls and then Metokur shows up to ask them about why they're rapists.

So yes it can be funny.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
I spoke in favor of a Culture War sub in that shakedown thread, so I'll expand on why I think it's a good idea:

1. These bloodsports streams are, like Twitter, the battleground where the Internet Culture War is being fought.
  2. To add on to the first point, most of the cow-dom of the people of interest are connected to them being skeptic, SJW, or alt-right figures. If you think internet bloodsports aren't interesting enough to carry a thread, they're just a piece of the autistic puzzle that is the culture war.
  3. Like with furries, ratkings, and girlcows, we have enough culture war cows to warrant their own board.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the tag @Feline Darkmage, but just FYI for some reason I never received an alert from it, so others tagged might not have either. This may explain the lack of activity in the poll despite the number of people tagged.

I think a subforum is a good idea, where individual threads are created for specific "debates" and other events involving multiple people mentioned here, as it's been hard to track this stuff across multiple threads and when I do dig up relevant content I'm never 100% sure which thread to post in (and don't want to crosspost in half a dozen different threads).

Andrew Anglin, Kevin Logan and/or Davis Aurini might warrant being added to the list of persons of interest in all of this. The former two have actually taken part in these "debates" and while I haven't seen anyone invite Aurini to the cool kids club yet (I'm open to correction as I haven't been able to follow all of this, but he seems to be a pariah even among these clowns and usually only is on streams with his dipshit buddies like Forney) he's at least always commenting on this stuff and interacting with these people in other capacities.

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't get a notification for some reason, I just randomly wandered over here and saw my tag in the OP, but thanks for the tag anyways, @Feline Darkmage.

I think the best course of action is making a new Culture Wars subforum (Option C), it's been something that I was thinking about suggesting for about a week now.

I think that Bloodsports are only a subset of this growing contingent, and I feel that it may turn out to be a fad rather than something that will persist for an extended amount of time, and it's never a good idea to create something this big on what could be a seasonal thing.

However, I foresee one potential problem in making a broader subforum: How do we delineate which cows belong on there and which ones don't? For example, someone like Dobson or Moviebob likes to fight the good culture fight on Twitter, and are clearly SJWs, and I'm sure you can find other similar cows on the Anti-SJW side as well, but is that enough to include them in there?

Also, I would heavily advise not giving cows any tags that explicitly state their affiliations, explicit tags like 'SJW' or 'Alt-Right' may encourage political circlejerks and brigading, which will only kill the fun in it, because IMHO, the reason Bob Chipman or Sargon are funny isn't necessarily because of their specific politics, but because of their weird-ass beliefs and behaviors, and how those beliefs shape their approach to the people, issues and things around them..

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I would heavily advise not giving cows any tags that explicitly state their affiliations, explicit tags like 'SJW' or 'Alt-Right' may encourage political circlejerks and brigading

That's likely to happen regardless with political dramacow threads. I personally don't think tags will make much of a difference.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
someone like Dobson or Moviebob likes to fight the good culture fight on Twitter, and are clearly SJWs, and I'm sure you can find other similar cows on the Anti-SJW side as well, but is that enough to include them in there?
I would use this litmus test: Is the cow part of an internet community in one of these culture war camps? Is the main/sole reason they are a cow their incessant sperging about how their side is right/how bad the other side is?

Dobson and Moviebob don't make the cut IMO because they aren't part of the 'SJW twitter' community because they don't have much reciprocal interaction with the other people in it.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the one he's referring to: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/bloodsports.39538/

Wasn't a bad idea on his part, but uh...he got a bit too flowery with it.
Yeah, that one got closed way too quickly. I thought that Marvin made an OP that's too artistic rather than informative, but it should have been given a chance.

But I still believe that a subforum of some kind is a much better idea than simply resurrecting the thread, because the crossover between the community threads and individual ones is kinda high, and it's not good to have to wander between multiple threads to follow a given cow.

Sparky Lurker

Arauto do Autismo
kiwifarms.net
In a forum without usernames and a lot of time to spare this would be a good idea, but here is bad just because a single factor:

-Brand Promotion.

Give just a inch to some of these nobodies and they would come like insects to promote their channels and stupid ideologies, some of these people sees any kind of publicity as good publicity and would turn the sub-forum in their designated shitting street.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a forum without usernames and a lot of time to spare this would be a good idea, but here is bad just because a single factor:

-Brand Promotion.

Give just a inch to some of these nobodies and they would come like insects to promote their channels and stupid ideologies, some of these people sees any kind of publicity as good publicity and would turn the sub-forum in their designated shitting street.

That's exceptional. Literally the purpose of this site is to document and ridicule attention-whores. What you're suggesting would hardly be new or unique to a bloodsports subforum. We already have threads on all of these people anyways; the only question is how to organize them.

Sparky Lurker

Arauto do Autismo
kiwifarms.net
That's exceptional. Literally the purpose of this site is to document and ridicule attention-whores. What you're suggesting would hardly be new or unique to a bloodsports subforum. We already have threads on all of these people anyways; the only question is how to organize them.
I am just saying here when the subforum gets bigger the headaches would outweigh the "lulz", and is very apparent that someone already made this suggestion to Null in a PM, according to a screencap on chat, for very obvious reasons.

Edit: Anyway see this is more just as something to be cautious not as disencouragement, maybe you could get good things from this after all .

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm with Cato on this, these people are already being attention whores, most of them already get their info from here, so I don't really see how it would hurt, if anything, it would be a form of quarantine..

@Feline Darkmage , did you come to a decision on this yet?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm with Cato on this, these people are already being attention whores, most of them already get their info from here, so I don't really see how it would hurt, if anything, it would be a form of quarantine..

@Feline Darkmage , did you come to a decision on this yet?

The final decisions not mine to make famalam.