Idubbbz thread -

Medici

kiwifarms.net
Yup. His twitch viewbot video is doing the circulars right now.

Also It could be shooped, but there's screenshots that he could have raped a drunk girl at a party.
Sounds pretty serious, drop the pics in a reply or something. While ik it's prolly photoshopped it seems entertaining enough.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Necroing this thread to say Idubbbz made an entire documentary on Airsoftfatty, and I cant be more fascinated.

Full Force

Edit: we should keep tabs on Robert. Im concerned

Last edited:
B

BW 182

kiwifarms.net
Necroing this thread to say Idubbbz made an entire documentary on Airsoftfatty, and I cant be more fascinated.

Full Force

I watched the whole thing and it's like a documentary on autism and obesity. Where are Robert's parents? Dude's an exceptional individual, seemed like he's got a couple of screws loose, & his talk about knife fighting is alarming.

Cardenio

Yeed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Full Force

I legitimately think this could have been put in a film festival. What a fascinating look at the severely impaired, it felt like I was watching the movie Gummo. Also major props to Airsoftfatty for having a Youtube Channel Header that doesn't misrepresent his looks.
airsoftfatty.JPG

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
oh thank god tier list saga is over.

what i like is that ian didn't try to be self righteous or sympathetic or anything. dude was legitimately disgusted and uncomfortable throughout yet still wasn't meanspirited nor was he sensationalizing a bunch of exceptionals.
it was genuinely interesting and entertaining. although given how much time i spend on kiwifarms it's no surprise i'm more interested in a video about autists living in bumfuck michigan than whatever gay shit shane pumps out about the flavor-of-the-month youtuber elite.

well done ian. i hope the positive feedback inspires him to do more stuff like this.

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who hasn't watched any videos of his in recent times? Frankly I only watched him for his Content Cop stuff.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who hasn't watched any videos of his in recent times? Frankly I only watched him for his Content Cop stuff.
You are not alone. His last content cop was two years ago. I'm still subscribed to him, but the quality overall has declined a lot. Mostly squirrel videos, and tier videos.

People say his airsoft fatty documentary is good, but I've also heard that guy is just another boogie2988 type fake nice guys manipulator so I'm not into it.

TBH, if he isn't roasting anyone, or making jokes with friends, his quality tanks fast.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: José Mourinho
Related but why is Chris Ray Gun such a hot ticket item for Skeptic womz? Armoured Skeptic I kind of understand because some people like big fat "dad bods" and he can seem to fake enough confidence to come across as an alpha but Ray Gun looks like the sick friend from a 90's family dramedy movie. I'd have figured Dubz would be cucking Chris, not the other way around.

• Feels
Reactions: frozenrunner