Idubbbz thread -

Rebis

kiwifarms.net

Hilarious
I want to rate your post MATI🎩 so bad just cause that’s what the video is.

Like I honestly didn’t care that much that he was “simping” beforehand. He lives in LA, doesn’t he? What else do you expect. But the fact that he made a video to own the haters shows he’s at least a little upset, and that’s the start of the death spiral so many internet titans have fallen into.

Love_Machine011

The Agent of Saint Valentine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to rate your post MATI🎩 so bad just cause that’s what the video is.

Like I honestly didn’t care that much that he was “simping” beforehand. He lives in LA, doesn’t he? What else do you expect. But the fact that he made a video to own the haters shows he’s at least a little upset, and that’s the start of the death spiral so many internet titans have fallen into.
Oh he is obviously seething. I just wonder if this will blow over for him by the next time he does a content cop. He could make the most ironclad content cop in the world, but now they can just call him a simp and its over.

Beard_Chan

kiwifarms.net
He will regret making this video when she dumps him. Its a regular thing for her to badmouth him on her streams and talk about leaving him and how hes a manchild. It really is hilarious when one of these youtubers who make a living ridiculing others fuck up and then can't take the backlash. The delusion in the video is real. Not my quote, but a good one:
"Red flags look like normal flags through rose tinted glasses"...

buying gf

kiwifarms.net
The first tweet he brings up is from someone who had 11 followers before today.

Nothing says "This isn't a big deal and I'm not upset about this at all and I'm not insecure" like directly responding to some dumb nobody and imitating his profile picture in your video. They don't even look the same, any skinny white teenager with a red beanie and glasses would look like that.

On one hand lol LA cuckoldry but on the other hand his fanbase is a bunch of faggots who thought he was like their internet friend and their devastation is funny to me. Eddie_Gov seems to have deleted his tweet at that so it seems like he initially regretted what he did before trying to "own it" later.

Sperg on sperg violence is always appreciated is what I guess I'm getting at.

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net
On one hand lol LA cuckoldry but on the other hand his fanbase is a bunch of faggots who thought he was like their internet friend and their devastation is funny to me. Eddie_Gov seems to have deleted his tweet at that so it seems like he initially regretted what he did before trying to "own it" later.

Sperg on sperg violence is always appreciated is what I guess I'm getting at.
In that case then I don't know who is more pathetic the people who are overreacting to this thinking he betrayed them or the people who suck his dick and act like he can't be made fun or be criticize and acting like everyone who is opposed what he saying is a buthurt fanboy. I am pretty much just watching the fireworks. Also wasn't his girlfriend the same girl who was lusting after Chris Ray gun ?

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Idubbz always struck me as a guy who gave no fucks about anything - having a sex worker for a girlfriend seems like a natural thing for him to do. Still, I think he's delusional when he says that being a sex worker won't mess up his girlfriend's chances of future employment. (If she wants to be a teacher or work with children in any way, she's basically fucked herself out of that career path.) I guess living in a bubble of degeneracy like LA can skew your perception of reality and make you think that things that would fly there would fly anywhere else.

I personally think Idubbz is a cuck just because of the fact that he felt that he needed to make a 8 minute video addressing some kid sperg on twitter and a bunch of shitposters. For some one who made a career criticizing people he is a really insecure little b@!#h.
I feel like this was a no-win situation for him; ignore everything and it's "Why aren't you addressing the controversy Ian?!", but if he did so in a way other than his normal spastic, sarcastic way that would trip a lot of peoples bullshit detectors as well. He really had no good option here so a video where he just makes fun of screaming "YOU WERE OUR HERO-BRO WTF YOU HYPOCRITE!" was probably the least damaging way to go. He was taking the L any way he went, picking on an asspie who thought he had a personal connection with him was probably the way to go imo.