Idubbbz thread -

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
I'm just gonna go off on a limb here and say my two cents. Shocker, I know.

I really have no problem with Ian's decisions. From what I see, he just doesn't care. The person that should be getting the attention is that whore of a girlfriend he has. She's the one who decided to whore out, afterall.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I'm just gonna go off on a limb here and say my two cents. Shocker, I know.

I really have no problem with Ian's decisions. From what I see, he just doesn't care. The person that should be getting the attention is that whore of a girlfriend he has. She's the one who decided to whore out, afterall.
Ian could have avoided a lot of that negative attention had he not made that awful response video.

Like ... He fell for a 15-year old troll's jokes. Ian got trolled, and he wasn't remotely aware. lol. Prime lolcow material, if you ask me.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ian could have avoided a lot of that negative attention had he not made that awful response video.

Like ... He fell for a 15-year old troll's jokes. Ian got trolled, and he wasn't remotely aware. lol. Prime lolcow material, if you ask me.
That and he seems to buy into his persona and doesn't realize being sarcastic or trying to own your opposition really isnt the best way to handle things like this where youre just not going to be the cool aloof person like you can when someone yells at you for saying nigger. Its hard to hide behind a smug "you mad bro" when your gf is whoring out online even to a more limited capacity.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GrayWater

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
That and he seems to buy into his persona and doesn't really being sarcastic or trying to own your opposition really isnt the best way to handle things like this where youre just not going to be the cool aloof person like you can when someone yells at you for saying nigga. Its hard to hide behind a smug "you mad bro" when your gf is whoring out online even to a more limited capacity.
It also doesn't help the fact that most of his "fans" (simps) are usually underage kids with eceleb worship or in Anisa's Case: Coomers

Rakdos92

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how credible Memelogy is, or if this is even the right thread for the video other than airsoftfatty having been covered by Idubbbz. But this is pretty fucked up.
Long story short, dude's "friends" are leeching off him, forcing him to continue streaming even when he doesn't want to, and putting pressure on him to do so. Doesn't feel right to me.

• Informative
Reactions: José Mourinho

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how credible Memelogy is, or if this is even the right thread for the video other than airsoftfatty having been covered by Idubbbz. But this is pretty fucked up.
Long story short, dude's "friends" are leeching off him, forcing him to continue streaming even when he doesn't want to, and putting pressure on him to do so. Doesn't feel right to me.
It's been confirmed several times over, ol Airsoft is getting Stan Lee'd pretty bad lately. I guess to play Devil's Advocate, though, both retarded Robert in Full Force claimed Fatty treated him like shit off camera (39:00 if the timestamp doesn't work) and "Cool Guy Mike" went on le reddit to complain about similar treatment, so the IDubz doc about the friendly tub of goo from last years doc might have been another Boogie situation. Knowing that, who knows if he's not just as abusive toward his "business partners" now as they're supposedly being to him.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it is once you get passed the idea of Dax being a "legendary YouTube OG", he's a wildly uninteresting person. Airsoftfatty had the Gummo angle, Gothickingcobra (not IDubz but the same e-celeb doc deal) is a huge personality, Hampow had that horrific backstory. Dax had... a good headstart on the platform, did little with it, and did even less with in Hollywood. For a 10 minute "Where are they now?", that's fine. As demonstrated, Smoothie Game Show! isn't enough ground to pad out an hour long doc.

• Agree
Reactions: Spergetti

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it is once you get passed the idea of Dax being a "legendary YouTube OG", he's a wildly uninteresting person. Airsoftfatty had the Gummo angle, Gothickingcobra (not IDubz but the same e-celeb doc deal) is a huge personality, Hampow had that horrific backstory. Dax had... a good headstart on the platform, did little with it, and did even less with in Hollywood. For a 10 minute "Where are they now?", that's fine. As demonstrated, Smoothie Game Show! isn't enough ground to pad out an hour long doc.
I had a similar impression of the guy. Also, I'm not sure what impression idubbbz intedend for people to get from this, but the whole sabotage thing in Dax's book made him seem like a petty asshole to me. This impression gets worse when he admits that the mature thing to do would be to refrain from doing it, but then he rhetorically asks, "what is your alternative?", to imply that he had to do something, and he couldn't think of anything other than being a petty asshole, so he had no choice but to act like a petty asshole. That one part soured the later attempts in the doc to make this guys seem like he's quirky or interesting to me.

• Agree
Reactions: fartsnstuf