Snowflake "Idubbbz's Fiancé" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

GooglePuppet

Super Cres
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2116129
Girllllll he's loaded and THAT'S the ring you got?!
Yeah, at this point I'm 100% certain that his Leafy video was personal. This guy is pathetic. When it came out, it came across to me as a former bullied kid lashing out at a harmless 'troll' on the internet because there's a bandwagon, of proto-cancel culture proportions, calling him a 'cyberbully'.

Or maybe the vid was made because iDubbbz's original yt content would've been the subject of a leafy video, in an alternate timeline where Ian didn't get famous off of being a culture leach.

Don't know how you can be that transparently MatI over a guy who has pics of his gaping asshole up.
leafyishere-nude-naked-leaked-1.jpg

Imagine calling this faggot a cyberbully.
Imagine going on a crusade against this guy.
Imagine building half of your reputation off the back of a glorified anti-cyberbullying campaign that would make an elementary school blush.
Imagine making a response video to your own scandal that is just as bad as the ones by all the people you've gone after throughout your career.

iDubbbz is a fucking redditor.
Just remember, this is the only guy HtB has collabed with that has gotten mad at him for doing shit off-script. Like, what did you expect retard? That's literally a key component of HtB's gimmick.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2117826
The feeling when your nose ring is as big as your engagement ring
Hi thread, first time caller here. I'm sure this answer is somewhere in the thread, but what is Anisa's ethnicity anyway? Her name looks middle eastern so why does she look like a castiza?
Ah. Lebanese-Irish Leaf. I get it now.

Last edited:

Gaming Gamer

kiwifarms.net
How many followers does she have, though? I recall reading that most girls make nearly nothing from Onlyfans.
I forgot the percentage its somewhere around the top 8-12% make a living on OnlyFans. She certainly makes enough to buy Gucci merchandise and brag about it on Twitter. As long as Ian's white knights stick around he got no problem sharing his future wife with fans for a fee. I'm willing to bet 90-95% of her subscriptions is just Ian's ardent supporters. If they divorce that will truly be funny because divorcing him. Also means she's divorcing his fans and thus will lose most her income, but make it back through alimony.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
How many followers does she have, though? I recall reading that most girls make nearly nothing from Onlyfans.
She'd be making less that $1000 a month from Onlyfans. Less than 1% of the user base makes like 30% of the money on there. Your average user is making a whole $200. She's probably making at least $800 because she's "dating" iDubbz.

Onlyfans has like 1.1 million "content creators" so there's other bodies to throw your money at if your an unwashed plebian who can't enter a strip club because of restraining orders.

I see that she's originally from Alberta. She's probably been passed around more than a ball in a basketball game.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anisa got a lot of numbers on her social media posts so she's manic posting again.
View attachment 2119289
I know she meant this as a "pity me" sympathy grab, but this is the first time Anisa has genuinely made me laugh.
View attachment 2119294View attachment 2119295
What is that video even supposed to be about? It looks like a "pity me" type thing but what's pitiful about growing up in Alberta and listening to TOP? She's just listing random facts about herself ...

I wonder if we've built our own echo chamber here, icuckz still gets tens of thousands of Twitter reacts and attention wherever he posts and despite never uploading anymore will still get millions of views if he does. Are we being contrarian or is there a legitimate basis for critique on this? We say she has BPD and manic episodes and is a hoe, but 90 percent of people would say otherwise in her groups and the same goes to Ian. How many of our predictions are going to come true from our character assessment.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we've built our own echo chamber here, icuckz still gets tens of thousands of Twitter reacts and attention wherever he posts and despite never uploading anymore will still get millions of views if he does. Are we being contrarian or is there a legitimate basis for critique on this? We say she has BPD and manic episodes and is a hoe, but 90 percent of people would say otherwise in her groups and the same goes to Ian. How many of our predictions are going to come true from our character assessment.
I have a hard time believing that anyone would honestly say she's not a hoe with BPD, she literally strips naked on camera for chump change among other things. People who like her just happen to like hoes with BPD. The question is, is that truly Ian's type or is he in denial about what he's getting into?

I agree that he is still somewhat popular and we're harsher on him than others are, though.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So she used to live in Edmonton, well that's not as bad as Calgary. She'd only get passed around by white guys and First Nations there, better than the Middle Eastern and Black men in Calgary. I wonder what La Senza she works at/ worked at. Not a lot of them that are worth working at. Either West Edmonton Mall, Kingsway, or South Gate, first two being the best due to how many patrons they get which means more pay.

onlysimps

I secured this ring with my lop-sided titties!
kiwifarms.net
Did we get any updates in terms of visa's for either Anisa to get to America or Ian to get to Canada? Maybe the marriage is to help secure her residency in America more so than his actual choice of wanting to marry her right now? He's still a cuck for giving her a ring and a green card though.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Did we get any updates in terms of visa's for either Anisa to get to America or Ian to get to Canada? Maybe the marriage is to help secure her residency in America more so than his actual choice of wanting to marry her right now? He's still a cuck for giving her a ring and a green card though.
If she still owes anything on her university degree good luck moving. if she's still in Alberta, creditors can sue her for what she owes if she attempts to leave the country. They could see it as attempting to run from your debt.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she still owes anything on her university degree good luck moving. if she's still in Alberta, creditors can sue her for what she owes if she attempts to leave the country. They could see it as attempting to run from your debt.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ian paid it off for her.