Snowflake "Idubbbz's Fiancé" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Her legs are really going beyond "thick" and into "fat" territory. I think she was walking a fine line before but those just look like fat chick legs now. Love how she's pretending to workout only to inevitably give it up in a week.
She did say she wanted momokuns “thiccness”
3B529E49-5BAB-4A0D-8174-55158C7FB0A5.jpeg
Lebanese girls gains arc?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's doesn't want to be there, but doesn't care enough to try to get away, resigned to her fate, kidnapping.
I don’t even see that. It looks like what it is: a woman taking some photos out of a vague sense of obligation, trying to get it out of the way so she can get back to something she’d rather be doing.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
The full new set
View attachment 2236232
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
Once again Anisa is the gift that keeps on giving. She upped her production by using a DSLR this time, but completely half-assed editing photos, so the nipple scars she always blurs are exposed. She bragged on stream that her scars weren't visible and her doctor said she "had the best recovery he's ever seen actually!"

Anisa was a pickme until the very end, she didn't want to get an incision near her chest/armpit like other girls like Jessica Nigri because it would be TOO obvious. congrats on whatever the fuck this is Anisa
Its like going to Efukt and seeing women who clearly need the money to survive, you can smell the desperation. Except this desperation isnt for money, its for daddy to love her.

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what part of San Diego Ian was living in? Last time I checked we were a spot or two below Seattle in number of homeless, and it has gotten really, really bad. Nice, expensive suburbs in my area are now crawling with severely mentally ill people who shit on the streets. Anisa must not have left Ian's place any time she visited or she would have seen and heard just as bad in San Diego.

Vista

Barely San Diego at all.

It’s like saying Palo Alto is San Francisco.

Bananadana

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what part of San Diego Ian was living in? Last time I checked we were a spot or two below Seattle in number of homeless, and it has gotten really, really bad. Nice, expensive suburbs in my area are now crawling with severely mentally ill people who shit on the streets. Anisa must not have left Ian's place any time she visited or she would have seen and heard just as bad in San Diego.
Seattle is indeed a shithole. They went full retard on the whole "No cops No authority" lunacy and are now experiencing the aftermath.
Several homeless camps, including one right next to a school. Exploding murder rates. Tons of small businesses leaving because they cant get insurance coverage anymore.
Lowest amount of cops since the 80s (and still decreasing) while the population (and crime) increased dramatically.
And all of this on top of an already huge homeless/drug problem before the current "fuck da popo" ideology made things even worse.
All-around a huge mess that is getting worse, produced artificially by the progressive city council.

Anisa is in for a wild ride if she really thinks that Seattle is still some kind of moody hipster paradise. As far as i can tell, its instead on the fast-track to becoming the next Detroit.
Im looking forward to her future encounters with the colorful selection of "locals", and would not be surprised if her recent encounter is going to happen again and again until they leave.
This city is no place for "social media influencer" types of people. I'll give these two six months to a year until they pack their shit and move again.

State of things two years ago.

State of things six months ago.

Gaia Soraka

kiwifarms.net
anis.PNG
Tweet (archive)
anis2.jpg
She looks like she was poorly photoshopped into the picture, I think it might be the lighting making her jeans look strange. Her hair is so greasy she looks like she's being held hostage or something. Her jeans fit so poorly and her pose is weird as hell (why is her foot like that?). Eveything about this is just... awkward and sad. The mess still hasn't been cleaned up either.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Tattoo saga is back
View attachment 2247054
also obligatory (ignore the mess) but look at me!!!
View attachment 2247053
View attachment 2247503
Anisa is yet more proof you can't outwork a shitty diet and terrible life choices. Not that she's actually trying, but you get the point.
I can think of nothing in Momo’s life, physical or otherwise, worth emulating.

Although a story arc of Anisa stalking male hookers would be hysterical.
Momo is somehow able to completely ignore that she is a fucking disaster and her life has regressed to being a true joke, and yet she is either completely unaware or entirely apathetic. If she could teach others to do the same, she'd be a billionaire.
Seattle is indeed a shithole. They went full retard on the whole "No cops No authority" lunacy and are now experiencing the aftermath.
Several homeless camps, including one right next to a school. Exploding murder rates. Tons of small businesses leaving because they cant get insurance coverage anymore.
Lowest amount of cops since the 80s (and still decreasing) while the population (and crime) increased dramatically.
And all of this on top of an already huge homeless/drug problem before the current "fuck da popo" ideology made things even worse.
All-around a huge mess that is getting worse, produced artificially by the progressive city council.

Anisa is in for a wild ride if she really thinks that Seattle is still some kind of moody hipster paradise. As far as i can tell, its instead on the fast-track to becoming the next Detroit.
Im looking forward to her future encounters with the colorful selection of "locals", and would not be surprised if her recent encounter is going to happen again and again until they leave.
This city is no place for "social media influencer" types of people. I'll give these two six months to a year until they pack their shit and move again.

State of things two years ago.

State of things six months ago.
Shit, that sounds like a fun vacation spot to go and misbehave.

nanona

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250377
Tweet (archive)
She looks like she was poorly photoshopped into the picture, I think it might be the lighting making her jeans look strange. Her hair is so greasy she looks like she's being held hostage or something. Her jeans fit so poorly and her pose is weird as hell (why is her foot like that?). Eveything about this is just... awkward and sad. The mess still hasn't been cleaned up either.
she looks like she has been crying. which i absolutely understand seeing her non existanant sense for fashion, aesthetic, overall hygiene and life choices.

she also looks like she's hurting from jeans that are several sizes too small.

bonus sperg:
shirt tucked in jeans is also NOT the look. keep on keeping on, pear.

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
I don’t even see that. It looks like what it is: a woman taking some photos out of a vague sense of obligation, trying to get it out of the way so she can get back to something she’d rather be doing.
View attachment 2250377
Tweet (archive)
Awww, she’s really trying. Bless her heart!

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
if anisa is gaining weight it's just so she can get lipo/bodysculpt the same way that momo did. and she's going to do the exact same shit momo did and say she got the results from working out. she's already been trying to blame her excessive editing on working out.
she had already been following surgeons on instagram who do buttlift things right? they do similar procedures.

but like momo and trisha paytas, once you get into the habit of ENGORGING yourself, lipo will not rid you of that habit and you will blimp back up.

Last edited: