Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend"/ Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz/Ian Carter/Ian Washburn/Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
This shit is so boring and unsexy. That video looks like a chick who's never had sex before pantomiming what she thinks girls do when they're on top. She's clearly so uncomfortable with what she's doing but she had to jump on the OF bandwagon because she and Ian are so irrelevant now. Has she still not even shown any nip yet?
>Has grade A+ size tits via implants.
>Has an ass, not flat.
>Still manages to completely appear unsexy.
I don't think I could jerk to that if I tried. She's so shit at it that I can't help but laugh at her trying to do this.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
"I'm gonna be bulking up for my epic bodybuilding workouts"

bullshit, she's dropping an excuse to explain the fact that she's been gaining weight when already overweight, do we have a future "bbw" here?
You have a future "Instagram fitness model" if she takes that golden path.

Speaking of gold, I hope Ian enjoys the wealthy of Dubai literally dumping on his girl, if he can still call her that.

Last edited:

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Tana Mongeau Content Cop was the worst one and here's why

Let's first get this fact, Ian was a beta virgin.
-We have these chat logs from a farmer, who he refused to have sex with after meeting IRL
-Anisa was his first "Serious" Girlfriend
-He flirts like this:
1.jpg

So let's go back to when the Tana saga started. Anisa and Ian were spotted at Tana's fan event. At this point they were 3 months in dating and she had already moved in with him.
2.jpg
4.jpg

It's clear idubbbz didn't give a shit about Tana. Anisa said herself that it was all her idea:
" yeah I made a video on it, because you know I didn't like her being hypocrital... [Ian] doesn't hate Tana, he doesn't hope that she dies in a hole"

So if idubbbz doesn't hate Tana, why did he do it?
Because Anisa was jealous of Tana's fame and looks. She says it herself:
" I think Tana Mongeau is really good looking... I really do I think she's really pretty... and I feel like shit that can't achieve that level of fleek-ness"

Essentially this Tana Mongeau content cop was idubbbz love letter to Anisa.
He even features Anisa's art throughout the entire video.
3.jpg

Ian who is known for being Morally Superior for cutting down evil YouTubers, made a video on some random 18-year old thot because his Brand New Girlfriend was insecure and jealous. Ian was simping for Anisa since the beginning and was more than willing to trample any moral code he had to appease her.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net

-We have these chat logs from a farmer, who he refused to have sex with after meeting IRL
-He flirts like this:
View attachment 1371510

So let's go back to when the Tana saga started. Anisa and Ian were spotted at Tana's fan event. At this point they were 3 months in dating and she had already moved in with him.
View attachment 1371509View attachment 1371507
It's clear idubbbz didn't give a shit about Tana. Anisa said herself that it was all her idea:
" yeah I made a video on it, because you know I didn't like her being hypocrital... [Ian] doesn't hate Tana, he doesn't hope that she dies in a hole"

" I think Tana Mongeau is really good looking... I really do I think she's really pretty... and I feel like shit that can't achieve that level of fleek-ness"

View attachment 1371508
Ian who is known for being Morally Superior for cutting down evil YouTubers, made a video on some random 18-year old thot because his Brand New Girlfriend was insecure and jealous. Ian was simping for Anisa since the beginning and was more than willing to trample any moral code he had to appease her.
I get your point and the same could be said about the Keem content cop (H3H3 friendship witth Ian fueled the creation of that one).
However, the background context for the content cops never really mattered. The videos are still funny as a manchild edgelord fucks with an e-thot and makes her freak the fuck out. Same with the Keem one (the edgelord breaks garden gnomes while singing All-star).

The only new revelation is that Ian is a pathetic simp and that e-celebs should never be worshiped.

Nagato Yuki

kiwifarms.net
e-celebs should never be worshiped.
As an ex e-groupie, I'mma just drop this right here.

From personal experience (sorry to power level here), all the big Youtubers I've met irl or had close encounters online with, are very maladjusted in reality. Even the most well-meaning and good spirited ones are socially off.

Almost all of them are extremely socially insecure in person, and tend to either over-act, to align with their YouTube persona for comfort, or under-act, and try to withdraw as much as possible.

Unfortunately, but probably obviously, none of them actually like their "fans", except for a close circle, or people they can collaborate to some extent with. One Youtuber in particular I have spent time with, intentionally disguised himself at the convention we were at, because he "hates his audience".

To clarify - they appreciate the support they receive, and are very often cordial if not friendly to fans, but feel major discomfort (often due to social anxiety, or lack of true self-esteem) or gross superiority.

TL;DR
Youtubers are awkward as fuck IRL and probably very uncomfortable around you if you're not a collaborator, fellow Youtuber, or offering them something prior to meeting.

They're maladjusted people, and anyone who tries to engage them (especially romantically) like a normal person, is an idiot for thinking the interaction will be anything but a rollercoaster.

**Most male Youtubers treat enamoured female fans like convenient cocksleeves. Most female Youtubers treat enamoured male fans like paypigs, simps, or basement-dwellers**

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net
I think she has a very sexually appealing body and quite a pretty face. But her videos are dreadful, she is so lumpen and awkward in her movements. I am sure she has seen sexy videos of the kind she is hoping to make, she should know how to move without looking like a malfunctioning robot. Some of her photos suffer the same issue, it's almost like someone is off camera pointing a gun at her.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
I think she has a very sexually appealing body and quite a pretty face. But her videos are dreadful, she is so lumpen and awkward in her movements. I am sure she has seen sexy videos of the kind she is hoping to make, she should know how to move without looking like a malfunctioning robot. Some of her photos suffer the same issue, it's almost like someone is off camera pointing a gun at her.
All egirls on twitter talk how selling nudes on OF is empowering, but in fact it’s quite the opposite. You can see that even after surgery she’s still lacking self-esteem. No surgery can fix that, after fixing one part of body you don’t like you’ll notice how other parts of the body are imperfect. And you need to have good self-esteem, and like your body to make good photos, esp nudes. OF won’t fix it too, a bunch of thirsty guys won’t impact her self-worth, she must work with herself first.

Last edited:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think most of the Content Cops had context going on (Keemstar and Leafy are due to H3H3, Tana and Ricegum are due to pathetic beef), but even then as someone who admittedly didn't watch all the Content Cops, I particularly liked Tana, Ricegum and Keemstar (haven't watched Leafy but from what I read it was one of the weakest) regardless of context because it was entertaining and provided very good criticism.

I would do a personal review of all the Content Cops if I want to, but watching the first two Content Cops (Jinx and Toy Review #1), I just felt they didn't really age well. His very first Content Cop on Jinx was pretty average mainly because IHE and GradeA already made far better videos on Jinx with better criticism and they even made them earlier compared with Ian's. For the Toy Review one, apart from the skits it just felt barebones.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
She was saying on Twitter the other day that implants can be inserted through the areola, and in an unrelated tweet that she's glad she's FINALLY getting sensation back in her nips. maybe the ol' Dr. titty knicker hacked them up a little too much.
That's the easiest version of the procedure, for the doctor. Less incision, less chance to have a bad cut bleed out a patient, less aftercare complications. The problem is you have scars on your nipples for life after, which, you know, you're augmenting to draw attention to so it's like screaming "Hey, check out the knife marks, do you see them?" Of course if you actually look for a talented surgeon they can do the same augmentation procedure and get the same outcome, but minus the scars on your nipples, by doing a slighty more complex proceedure for them on you, but that takes time, work, and money, and who wants to invest in those when you can just load up on bulk supplements to make your ass bigger with the savings of each, right?

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

-He flirts like this:
View attachment 1371510

View attachment 1371509View attachment 1371507

View attachment 1371508
Well fucking shit.

The Tana one was my favorite of the Content Cops. I thought it was genius...when really it was just an act of catty girl revenge that you would find on Reddit. The man really does have no dignity.

Joe Swanson

kiwifarms.net
I would do a personal review of all the Content Cops if I want to, but watching the first two Content Cops (Jinx and Toy Review #1), I just felt they didn't really age well. His very first Content Cop on Jinx was pretty average mainly because IHE and GradeA already made far better videos on Jinx with better criticism and they even made them earlier compared with Ian's. For the Toy Review one, apart from the skits it just felt barebones.
What made the Content Cops "good" was the frenzied attitude of the time, however over time it has just become a double edge sword because without the context of the time they're just boring

GreatDenverPosse

Theballeroftheday
kiwifarms.net
What made the Content Cops "good" was the frenzied attitude of the time, however over time it has just become a double edge sword because without the context of the time they're just boring
In my opinion, NONE of the Content Cop videos were any good. I found them to be a waste of time. Also, we are still talking about Ian's Wack-ass Candy Ass Troon of a girlfriend?

Tags
None