Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend"/ Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz/Ian Carter/Ian Washburn/Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches.

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Way to make another person's alleged rape all about you, asshole. Instead of naming the accused in their own main tweet or talking about the victim and her story,
Very Funny you bring this up, as Anisa has been recorded saying she doesn't agree with #MeToo (Starts 0:16 in)

"The me too movement... I think... the intentions were good but I'm not really for... man hunting people that may or may not have changed in that amount of time. I don't know them anymore. I don't think justice needs to be served."
- Anisa Jomha (currently leading a witchhunt)

Anisa:
The me too movement, like, I think it was the intentions were good but I'm not really for like man hunting people that may or may not have changed in that amount of time. I don't know them anymore. I don't think justice needs to be served. Like, things have happened to me that I've come to terms with, and I told myself it I wasn't going to speak up at that time then I needed to be okay with, y'know, what was going to happen.

K4iley(Anisa's Friend):
Right. I mean it's not like you didn't go and press charges years later.

Anisa:
Right, no yeah.

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
K4iley(Anisa's Friend):
Right. I mean it's not like you didn't go and press charges years later.
I think she says, "Right, I mean, it's all...you didn't go and press charges years later" which is worse LOL. I get people change but what a 180.

It's fair to be critical of any movement, that's not my immediate gripe with her or K4iley. Of all the galaxy brain reasons to disavow metoo, though. What a weird rationalization that maybe rapists change and if a vic didn't come forward immediately that they should accept having been victimized and not seek justice. What?

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I think she says, "Right, I mean, it's all...you didn't go and press charges years later" which is worse LOL. I get people change but what a 180.

It's fair to be critical of any movement, that's not my immediate gripe with her or K4iley. Of all the galaxy brain reasons to disavow metoo, though. What a weird rationalization that maybe rapists change and if a vic didn't come forward immediately that they should accept having been victimized and not seek justice. What?

Like, given some of the fucked up shit that the justice system does to sexual assault victims, and some experience on my part, I know why tons of victims don't go to the cops. BUT THAT IS NOT ONE OF THEM. In fact, the OPPOSITE is what usually pushes victims to endure what comes with a report -- that a sexual predator will, 9 times out of 10, assault someone again. Anisa is such an idiot. I don't believe a word she says. I know a LOT of survivors and while people tend to react to things pretty differently, NEVER has any victim, male or female, rationalized their decision not to report it by going "they could have become a better person." Bullshit.

tumeric rat

plays le festin but with bongos
kiwifarms.net

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Like, given some of the fucked up shit that the justice system does to sexual assault victims, and some experience on my part, I know why tons of victims don't go to the cops. BUT THAT IS NOT ONE OF THEM. In fact, the OPPOSITE is what usually pushes victims to endure what comes with a report -- that a sexual predator will, 9 times out of 10, assault someone again. Anisa is such an idiot. I don't believe a word she says. I know a LOT of survivors and while people tend to react to things pretty differently, NEVER has any victim, male or female, rationalized their decision not to report it by going "they could have become a better person." Bullshit.
She was raised in the Religion of Rape (and also peace, once we’ve raped and killed anyone who doesn’t believe what we do, the same way as we do!)

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
So we've got three out of four horsewomen of the KF beauty subforum simpocalypse: Anisa's ungraceful unenthusiasm, Moo's odious obesity, and Venus's sex-trafficking sadness. Who'll be number four? Kai's ridiculous retardation or Ashley's skeletal sorcery?
i vote ashley, coupled with venus, we've got some bones to balance out the meat

Coral Apples

Kawaii Bear Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
So we've got three out of four horsewomen of the KF beauty subforum simpocalypse: Anisa's ungraceful unenthusiasm, Moo's odious obesity, and Venus's sex-trafficking sadness. Who'll be number four? Kai's ridiculous retardation or Ashley's skeletal sorcery?
I mean, Onion Boy certainly is trying. Might be a lady by the end of the year at this rate. Greg's cum stained carpet?

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Both she and momo did nudes on hiking trails. My question is... is it that hard to go deeper into a forest to be sure no one will see you doing such photos?
Eventually one of these thots is going to get Lyme disease from getting naked in the woods. What's supposed to be so sexy about a woman doing nude shoots on a hiking trail, specifically? Is it just because it's a step below exhibitionism?

Tags
None