Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend"/ Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz/Ian Carter/Ian Washburn/Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches.

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Anisa say that she felt horrible for that one pedophile getting torn down on the internet, but now suddenly she has no issue tearing down someone else? I checked Sattelizergames twitter and he does say that it already got resolved back then, involving lawyers and everything. What happened to innocent until proven guilty, Anisa? Thought she stood by that.
She said Lionmaker being accused of pedophilia/grooming gave her "anxiety" because the YT hate mob is based mostly "around fiction". Even after being corrected that he was prosecuted, she basically says that's different, she "meant" before he was prosecuted, and that people shouldn't have "ripped him apart" while they were still accusations.

She also defended Momokun (known titty groper) in the same clip, saying "she didn't know what she was doing" but she is wishy-washy to call it sexual assault because Moo is impulsive and because she likes her. It was naughty that she "got handsy" with people, but she fully supports her regardless because BEFORE it came out that she was a groper, she had haters.
That thing is, her overall point-that the commentary community can garner needless hate and that people make mistakes that can later be spun to hurt them/their reputation-isn't necessarily bad, it is when you want to defend people who're actual creeps (which, she gets mad in this clip when someone more or less says just that in response to her rant).

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
So has her dad been found yet or...
Sorry I didn't make it clear, he was found immediately after Anisa posted. She deleted the posts after people said mean things. :'(

Anisa's mom came out of hiding to school actual Arabs on how to speak Arabic, instead of taking care of her husband ofc.
idubbbz gf mom.png
"You may be Arab but I'VE FUCKED ONE! so that makes me FLUENT"

Unrelated but good content from reddit: (source)

Last edited:

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
callingpeopledumb.png
Bullying is bad, until Anisa wants to do it. She really likes subtweeting and making examples of people for someone who hates harassment and stuff. He did misinterpret her tweet, but I get what he meant. I love how she never tries to slap fight people with legitimate criticisms, too. It's always the seemingly low hanging fruit responses. Because men are all stupid creeps, maybe they should just mass unfollow her? She clearly doesn't seem to like them unless they're kissing her flat ass, and even then, fuck them if they have opinions. If they're not kissing her flat ass, they're just "idiots" or "creep lords". Also, what a way to talk about her boyfriend. Both of them: the edgelord and the psuedointellect. They support her and pay her OF subscription. :( Rude!

A little more context to the sexual assault tweeting: it was a giant cancel party and a bandwagon that started rolling a week or so ago. Anisa hopped on which is why she was vagueposting about all the assault she experiences. Yesterday, women were "metoo"ing guys on the Twitch platform and in the gaming industry. While I definitely know there are a lot of creeps out there, especially in the gaming industry/community/whatever, a lot of it was incredibly suspect and the amount of woke, flowery language and apparent pity-me exaggerations thrown around by some of these girls really put doubt in my own mind over certain claims. There was a bit of a culmination with some characters called Witwix and Loriipops, where she shared her alleged experience (much like Sattelizergames and theHaleybaby, I'm not taking any side yet until I get enough info to make a judgement), and she and her followers called to Twitch over Twitter to remove Witwix from the platform no question after he went live to discuss his side of the story. She was "literally shaking and crying" and apparently the men who were rightfully defending themselves were "coming at" their victims and forcing them to "relive their traumas".

Just calling it right now, when she and Ian split up, she will accuse him of abuse. She already had no problem implying if not outright calling pretty much all her BFs abusive and controlling (she did call Ian controlling around the time of the leaks if I recall). Given her new stance that alleged predators should be deplatformed regardless of proof (which is sort of what the mob espouses), I'm going to hold out for the #Idubbbzisoverparty.

Last edited by a moderator:

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Way to make another person's alleged rape all about you, asshole. Instead of naming the accused in their own main tweet or talking about the victim and her story,
Very Funny you bring this up, as Anisa has been recorded saying she doesn't agree with #MeToo (Starts 0:16 in)

"The me too movement... I think... the intentions were good but I'm not really for... man hunting people that may or may not have changed in that amount of time. I don't know them anymore. I don't think justice needs to be served."
- Anisa Jomha (currently leading a witchhunt)

Anisa:
The me too movement, like, I think it was the intentions were good but I'm not really for like man hunting people that may or may not have changed in that amount of time. I don't know them anymore. I don't think justice needs to be served. Like, things have happened to me that I've come to terms with, and I told myself it I wasn't going to speak up at that time then I needed to be okay with, y'know, what was going to happen.

K4iley(Anisa's Friend):
Right. I mean it's not like you didn't go and press charges years later.

Anisa:
Right, no yeah.

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
K4iley(Anisa's Friend):
Right. I mean it's not like you didn't go and press charges years later.
I think she says, "Right, I mean, it's all...you didn't go and press charges years later" which is worse LOL. I get people change but what a 180.

It's fair to be critical of any movement, that's not my immediate gripe with her or K4iley. Of all the galaxy brain reasons to disavow metoo, though. What a weird rationalization that maybe rapists change and if a vic didn't come forward immediately that they should accept having been victimized and not seek justice. What?

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I think she says, "Right, I mean, it's all...you didn't go and press charges years later" which is worse LOL. I get people change but what a 180.

It's fair to be critical of any movement, that's not my immediate gripe with her or K4iley. Of all the galaxy brain reasons to disavow metoo, though. What a weird rationalization that maybe rapists change and if a vic didn't come forward immediately that they should accept having been victimized and not seek justice. What?

Like, given some of the fucked up shit that the justice system does to sexual assault victims, and some experience on my part, I know why tons of victims don't go to the cops. BUT THAT IS NOT ONE OF THEM. In fact, the OPPOSITE is what usually pushes victims to endure what comes with a report -- that a sexual predator will, 9 times out of 10, assault someone again. Anisa is such an idiot. I don't believe a word she says. I know a LOT of survivors and while people tend to react to things pretty differently, NEVER has any victim, male or female, rationalized their decision not to report it by going "they could have become a better person." Bullshit.

tumeric rat

plays le festin but with bongos
kiwifarms.net

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Like, given some of the fucked up shit that the justice system does to sexual assault victims, and some experience on my part, I know why tons of victims don't go to the cops. BUT THAT IS NOT ONE OF THEM. In fact, the OPPOSITE is what usually pushes victims to endure what comes with a report -- that a sexual predator will, 9 times out of 10, assault someone again. Anisa is such an idiot. I don't believe a word she says. I know a LOT of survivors and while people tend to react to things pretty differently, NEVER has any victim, male or female, rationalized their decision not to report it by going "they could have become a better person." Bullshit.
She was raised in the Religion of Rape (and also peace, once we’ve raped and killed anyone who doesn’t believe what we do, the same way as we do!)

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
So we've got three out of four horsewomen of the KF beauty subforum simpocalypse: Anisa's ungraceful unenthusiasm, Moo's odious obesity, and Venus's sex-trafficking sadness. Who'll be number four? Kai's ridiculous retardation or Ashley's skeletal sorcery?
i vote ashley, coupled with venus, we've got some bones to balance out the meat

Tags
None