Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

Heyyy Bubba

Eminent facediaper power, activate!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse my post spamming but what is going on in this pic
That kinda looks like
Anisa's got a complete lack of self awareness saying this shit lmao, they were danish and norwegian and they both attended university in Norway. Kinda hard to live in your mother's basement while attending university in a different country. They were doing a degree in camping and outdoorsy shit basically, hard to translate from scandinavian to english, but it's not weird that they would want to go to a different country on a camping trip.

They didn't actively do anything to offend anyone while they were there, they went camping alone in the mountains and three men decided to film themselves beheading them. And got caught pretty much instantly afterwards cause one of them were dumb enough to forget his ID at the camp site.

Now I know for people in North America that might seem like a completely useless major and yeah, here in Scandinavia it's not gonna get you earning six figures anytime soon, but it's a respectable path. But even if it wasn't, it's a lot better than getting your tits out on the internet.

God she's a dumb, vapid cunt. Aaand I'll take my MOTI ratings now.
I'm on a lot of thot forums for uhh, research. One thot I never cared about took down 2 of them and we've scattered to a few. It's like fight club but for leaked noodz. There is very little interest in Anisa. The top girls seem to be Vicky Stark, Kat Wonders, Belle Delphine and any flavor of the week twitch youtuber. Mikaela Pascal I never heard of until her lewds started showing up.
It's not her weight or wonky boobs that turn them off, most of these guys like the personality of the thots and if they feel like the model really enjoys their fanbase and understands their kinks (Belle's crazy antics really hit the sweet spot for these guys.) It's why Momokun is still making dough, in some small way she nails her target audience. Which is feeders and fat fetishists.

Anisa is just "ok" and in a real world unattainable situation she'd be a "hit it and quit it" that looked good at closing time but starfished and was like jacking off with someone else's body.

nanona

kiwifarms.net
I completely understand the hype around belle. in my opinion she got the thot business figured out! she's pretty, into memes, doesn' take herself too seriously and seems to be really nice (see: cold ones Interview) plus, she has high-quality photo sets (the few i have seen at least) in short, she is everything pear is not, I really wonder when the i-am-idubbbz-girlfriend gravy train will stop, everything she does is so low-effort it physically hurts looking at it.

Heyyy Bubba

Eminent facediaper power, activate!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely understand the hype around belle. in my opinion she got the thot business figured out! she's pretty, into memes, doesn' take herself too seriously and seems to be really nice (see: cold ones Interview) plus, she has high-quality photo sets (the few i have seen at least) in short, she is everything pear is not, I really wonder when the i-am-idubbbz-girlfriend gravy train will stop, everything she does is so low-effort it physically hurts looking at it.
If you go on Reddit subs there are increasingly lower quality girls promoting onlyfans, it's pretty much at the point I'm recognizing women from bars and fitness classes I've been to.

It's a barometer of the economy that any and every piece of estrogen flavored meatware has decided to sell lewds and nudes
Anisa comes off like asexual to me, you're drawn in on or twice because "wow big boob" but you can tell it's like she's an alien trying to convey the idea of sexiness and not getting it.

I've seen many fugly chicks with slightly above average bodies have men throwing themselves at them because they really have that top tier hoe glow. Men used to want prime Uma Thurman,for example.

Turtleneck n' Chainz

kiwifarms.net
Look at that nasty bitch rubbing her punani on the filth and shitstain ridden couch. Her white socks are also classy and sexy as fuck. The clutter in her apartment is driving me nuts, it would take literally 30 seconds to pick up your shit from the floor and put it away. Her selfies are so shitty, I wouldn't even send them to my boyfriend, yet alone sell them.
Plus the mouth breathing and dead eyed look. Ew ew ew.

Also, found this gem on reddit: "I just want to see actually sexual shots. All she does now is clinical autopsy images."

Attachments

• 8dputehbpxz51.jpg
    8dputehbpxz51.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 186
  • EnIBNCXVcAE6bG2.jpg
    EnIBNCXVcAE6bG2.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 168
  • sdz2nqy1wyo51.jpg
    sdz2nqy1wyo51.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

FlyingWeirdo

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Anisa said that private companies can do what they want and you will have to adjust and just accept their rules and reasoning?

anisa2nd strike_.jpgEnICNsCVkAEcml8.jpg
She is going full complain mode at it. I can see that in the small picture that it's a really low cleavage. Maybe it's a nintendo thing, not wanting partial nudity associated with their trademarked characters?

moretats.jpg
Also seems like she might be getting more than one tattoo next month?

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Look at that nasty bitch rubbing her punani on the filth and shitstain ridden couch. Her white socks are also classy and sexy as fuck. The clutter in her apartment is driving me nuts, it would take literally 30 seconds to pick up your shit from the floor and put it away. Her selfies are so shitty, I wouldn't even send them to my boyfriend, yet alone sell them.

Also, found this gem on reddit: "I just want to see actually sexual shots. All she does now is clinical autopsy images."
mm trash on the table, dirty shoes and rags in the background on the floor and those socks are really going for gold.

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
It is weird to me that Ian who is about to turn 30 has the same taste in girls that a teen would have. Girls like Anisa are fun when you are a teen because they give you attention and they "are not like other girls" but when you get older you realize how vapid and insecure they are. Anisa is basically like the shitty beer you taste for the first time when you're young. It's fun at first but then you realize there is better stuff out there. Ian is still stuck with the shitty budweiser at the age of 30.
why else? he's a cuck. he has 0 authority in the relationship. he bought her bolt on tits and lets her show the world her ass. on top of that he still kept her around despite her being exposed for shittalking him while simultaneously sucking manlet chrisraygun off saying shit like "chris wuld defend me"

ian has no say whatsoever. if anisa has a breakdown over her irrelevance and gets daddyissue piercings and tats while trying to be hip like the younger ethots? he'll "yes dear" and go back to pathetically trying to reclaim the word 'cuck' online with what little pride of his remains.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net

Her tits look so painful in the last picture, they look hard as fuck and the skin is so strained and red, it's just bad man.

Great idea to get a chest tattoo when your implants clearly have problems and will probably have to be removed in the near future, fucking up the tattoo in the process. As always her intelligence shines through.

FlyingWeirdo

kiwifarms.net
The only slightly less boring thing on her latest stream.
The rest of her stream is pretty much the same. Her tattoos, piercings, growing up muslim, being part Lebanese part Irish, etc.

Anisa calls for Ian to come in and fix her camera. Ian leaves after fixing it and Anisa scolds him for not closing the door after himself.

Edit
She also has a wineglass on the floor in the background.
wine.png

Last edited:

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
That's about par for pretty much every interaction they have on stream together tbh. Just all-around awkward.

Not feeling the drunk auntie look though. While yellow actually looks very good against her skin tone, the pattern on the shirt is garish and the collar is unflattering on her short neck. It was a weird fashion decision. Regardless of that though, at least she put in the effort to play a game and not just whine to her audience for 2-3 hours.

2020chan

Only 2 months until the season finale.
kiwifarms.net
Why not start a fire in the fireplace and take some silhouette shots? And lol at the one where she's looking at her phone as if she'd rather be doing anything else but taking pics for her dream job.

IFuckingLoveJoeBiden

Why, why, why, why, why
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually really like that look on her.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say that or the faggot-ass Beauty Parlor jannies will ban you for a month for supposed "thirstposting".

We're supposed to be HATING on these women instead of giving them occasional compliments when doing something right or hypotheticals on how to do something right.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Her tits look so painful in the last picture, they look hard as fuck and the skin is so strained and red, it's just bad man.

Great idea to get a chest tattoo when your implants clearly have problems and will probably have to be removed in the near future, fucking up the tattoo in the process. As always her intelligence shines through.
I think I remember her saying relatively recently that she wants to remove them in a few years. Not sure on the logistics behind that