Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net

Complains that her info got leaked then posts to OF her damn front window with identifiable houses? You really be that dumb...

Had to post the other pic cause why TF if that titty so low!? When she's not arching her back and putting her shoulders back you really see how low they hang.
This girl should put some damn curtains up or something when she does a photoshoot. Also she should watch this video so she can understand what clothes work best for her:
Though I'm not sure how much a different set of clothes would make a difference since she seems bored in all of her photos.

Haurface

kiwifarms.net
cd335a8.jpg
3361a5f.jpg
cd253e9.jpg
a967f85.jpg
c728739.jpg
604fedb.jpg
69e040e.jpg

She looks like melted ice cream. She colour corrects the red boob in some and not others. And holy hell, the side profile shows she's getting the "waterfall effect" from her implant, which is a post op complication. She really should consider going back to her surgeon. I can't tell if she's delusional and thinks they're fine, or simply doesn't want to say they're botched.

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net

She looks like melted ice cream. She colour corrects the red boob in some and not others. And holy hell, the side profile shows she's getting the "waterfall effect" from her implant, which is a post op complication. She really should consider going back to her surgeon. I can't tell if she's delusional and thinks they're fine, or simply doesn't want to say they're botched.

I know it's been said a billion times, but she has no idea how to be sexy. Her posing is awful and she has the same, bored look of someone going into work because just because they have to. Another day, another dollar I guess. The bunny outfit just makes it even more hilarious.

(EDIT) Also, just in case...:

Here is the clip where that Zherka dude raided Anisa's chat.

Also gotta add.. Is Anisa saying that the beheading of the Scandinavian girls in Morocco was fully okay because they were losers asking for it?

:story: Of course she starts saying crazy shit as soon as I take a break.

Last edited:

Turtleneck n' Chainz

kiwifarms.net

Looks like she has just let one loose and is sniffing the stench. Are people seriously jerking off to this?

Turtleneck n' Chainz

kiwifarms.net
You can implant new breasts, you can't implant a personality.

I've been browsing the web for the last hour or so, researching breast implants (honestly knew nothing about them)
And damn that shit is scary. Her boobs already look like on the edge of necrotic. There must be something wrong with her nipples, I mean why wouldn't she show them, homegirl has new tattoos to pay

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
And holy hell, the side profile shows she's getting the "waterfall effect" from her implant, which is a post op complication.
I can definitely see that too. I almost feel bad that coomer Ian blew so much on a rack she felt entitled to yet doesn't take care of or really care all that much about (saying she'll just take them out after a while). If her tits were naturally large, some sag would be a nonissue imo, but she got an aug and a lift and they're looking worse for wear less than a year along.

Karamel

kiwifarms.net
maybe a dumb querstion, but why do they even got separate rooms? is it only for filming? or do they sleep separately?
Just sounds strange to me how she says to him "close the door to MY room". In my opinion there is no YOUR or HIS room if you live together. Not really romantic...kinda shows the status of their relationship. They are more like F+ roommates and not a couple

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say that or the faggot-ass Beauty Parlor jannies will ban you for a month for supposed "thirstposting".

We're supposed to be HATING on these women instead of giving them occasional compliments when doing something right or hypotheticals on how to do something right.
people have been fair to Anisa and other cows on the forums and mods only ban you in case you said shit like "I'd fuck her you guys are just hating". like come on, step up your strawman game moralfag.

E- ma bad, didn't know you were speaking about your pain @IFuckingLoveJoeBiden

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

IFuckingLoveJoeBiden

Why, why, why, why, why
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people have been fair to Anisa and other cows on the forums and mods only ban you in case you said shit like "I'd fuck her you guys are just hating". like come on, step up your strawman game moralfag.
Nigga, I said "her pictures would look better if she was nude" as a sarcastic comment and I got shanked for a month.

I ain't strawmanning. Don't simp for jannies.