Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

tranny2000

Who you callin' Pinhead?
kiwifarms.net
I admit I'm probably reading too much into it, but I really don't like how she doesn't refute the nonce claim.

She looks like melted ice cream. She colour corrects the red boob in some and not others. And holy hell, the side profile shows she's getting the "waterfall effect" from her implant, which is a post op complication. She really should consider going back to her surgeon. I can't tell if she's delusional and thinks they're fine, or simply doesn't want to say they're botched.
I do like how the lighting gives her gray hair. Unintentional comedy.

cumster

kiwifarms.net

She looks like melted ice cream. She colour corrects the red boob in some and not others. And holy hell, the side profile shows she's getting the "waterfall effect" from her implant, which is a post op complication. She really should consider going back to her surgeon. I can't tell if she's delusional and thinks they're fine, or simply doesn't want to say they're botched.
fucking christ I unironically felt sick after seeing this shit
this is absolutely disgusting
why would idubz date this ugly whore

FlyingWeirdo

kiwifarms.net
I admit I'm probably reading too much into it, but I really don't like how she doesn't refute the nonce claim.

Well she does have a sub alert of herself dancing in a banana costume, giving off major onision vibes. So maybe she figured, why deny it?

But actually on her latest stream she claimed she didn't know what it was.. she thought it was the same as being called a "dunce".

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
maybe a dumb querstion, but why do they even got separate rooms? is it only for filming? or do they sleep separately?
In the blue rooms house, they have separate offices (tbf they always have) and Anisa has a separate room. They do sleep together, but not sure if all the time considering her second bedroom at least in US. In the CA house it seems like Ian doesn't have any private rooms or spaces, but she has her little sets. Which makes it more snotty.
Sorry for spam
I actually remember from previous streams that Anisa said that at least two guys from her old school contacted her about her onlyfans.
[/SPOILER]
One of the guys she went to highschool with specifically sent her a link to Kiwifarms or Thothub to troll her saying whichever site it was had pirated all her shit-tier lewds. LOL! So she claimed. Also, didn't a girl from either her college days or highschool contact her while she was live streaming through her chat? I distinctly remember her chatting to her on stream. Aside from all her blatant bragging that people kept congratulating her, which was a lie apparently, she definitely talked to at least 2 people afaik and both reached out to her for better or worse.

Regardless of all that, what's her point? It's been 10 years, who cares? Considering Anisa is an unironically toxic pathological liar, I wouldn't say shit either unless I was talking shit to other people who knew her. LOL

flareking414

kiwifarms.net
So who has her onlyfans?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 105

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
Tat looks like shit. I want to see a close up before I really dig in though. I can just tell it's garbage from placement to technique to overall design. It's not cute, flattering, or anything like Anisa-see her other ink and her fashion choices. Not sure where all the fake goth-biker girl tat ideas are coming from but you guys are probably right she's just poorly copying a popular girl. She will def regret that piece of shit once the spending rush wears off.

It looks like she walked into a cheap shop and pulled a design off the display only to get it done by an amateur artist.

Haurface

kiwifarms.net

Anisa's new tattoo under the spoiler. The tattoo, itself, looks cool imo, but it doesn't suit her at all. Why did she choose something a biker would get?
It's a very odd placement. A tattoo like that should be part of a sleeve. Would've been better on the inside of the arm. It doesn't fit her current tattoos, but she doesn't seem to have a style direction so I can't say I'm surprised. It does remind me of her dragon shirt in the black, seems like that's where she got her inspiration. I love tattoos so I'll never say stop, but she's going to regret it simply because she's in a phase right now. Once she wants to look girly again she can't go back to a dainty look. A victoria secret style aesthetic would've worked best for her but whatever, she fucks her own shit up.

ShadyPineapple

kiwifarms.net
It's a very odd placement. A tattoo like that should be part of a sleeve. Would've been better on the inside of the arm. It doesn't fit her current tattoos, but she doesn't seem to have a style direction so I can't say I'm surprised. It does remind me of her dragon shirt in the black, seems like that's where she got her inspiration. I love tattoos so I'll never say stop, but she's going to regret it simply because she's in a phase right now. Once she wants to look girly again she can't go back to a dainty look. A victoria secret style aesthetic would've worked best for her but whatever, she fucks her own shit up.
She looks like a kid that just slapped on a temp tattoo on their arm. Gotto agree with the assessment here, she's the guy that puts a scorpion number 43 on his shoulderblade. Except with fake tits.

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net

Anisa's new tattoo under the spoiler. The tattoo, itself, looks cool imo, but it doesn't suit her at all. Why did she choose something a biker would get?

She posted a close up and wow it's complete dog shit. I can't believe she was bragging on Twitch about "this amazing tattoo artist" she found.
uh.png

The tattoo artist's portfolio is just god awful.
hogshit.png