Snowflake "Idubbbz's Girlfriend" / Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Carter / Ian Washburn / Content Cop - Anisa posting nudes on OnlyFans and romancing Chris Ray Gun while iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

Sir Bartleby Montclair

Richest and Sexiest Man Alive
View attachment 1757033
I am not going to shit on her for doing what she wants and feeling attractive.
But... her job is based off of her looks. She didn't have tattoos and a nose ring in the beginning of her OF career.
Then again, who knows. Maybe this will attract a whole different crowd of guys?
But again, she is kind of fucking with her own income.
Literally every decision she's ever made has been because of what others think of her. She's just coping lmfao.

If she could pick an aesthetic and stick to it, she could probably attract some niche audience. But she'll change her mind again in another few months.

View attachment 1752975

Not sure if something is wrong with her scale, or maybe just loss of muscle mass due to lack of exercise.

Replying to my own older post about her weight. She claimed that she is finally down to 130 now.

anisaweight.png

To me she looks smaller here and this is pre fake boobs.
So she is going to convince people that she weighs 130 now, when she claims that she weighs 135 in this.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

A shit show deserves an equally shitty award.
View attachment 1757033
But... her job is based off of her looks. She didn't have tattoos and a nose ring in the beginning of her OF career.
>I don't care if you don't find me attractive, I find me attractive.

That's a bold statement from someone who changes their looks every time idubbzz looked at another woman.

TERF Accountant

A transwoman is just a failure at being a man
Anisa is big mad about comments and tries to own the “haters” to show how much she doesn’t care what you think.
View attachment 1756610
Idk why she keeps making fun of her potential customers. She also conveniently leaves out the rest of the conversation.
Have you ever needed a single image that illustrates "DADDY ISSUES"? If so, between the dead eyes, the horrible tattoo that was definitely an impulse choice, the nose ring, and the levels of cope on display, here's Exhibit A for what Daddy Issues looks like.

View attachment 1757033
This is a very wordy way to just say "I'm not like the other girls teehee"

Anisa is big mad about comments and tries to own the “haters” to show how much she doesn’t care what you think.
View attachment 1756610
Idk why she keeps making fun of her potential customers. She also conveniently leaves out the rest of the conversation.
View attachment 1756604
She definitely cares about what other people say. If she didn't she wouldn't react to the negative comments.
Ugh, so many of these e-girls and cosplayers ignore the positive reactions and only reply to the negative ones with even more hate. There are so many out there with this shitty attitude, it doesn't make you any better than them but apperenly they don't understand that. Their whiteknights will protect them.

View attachment 1756610
View attachment 1756604
1606751987664.png

She deleted the tweet........my god it's really getting to her, LOL. I can't wait for public comments to start calling her out on the red / lopsided tits more, because she's hiding it less and less.
1606752821467.png

(Making a guess where those nipples are)

Heyyy Bubba

I just wanted to grill
True & Honest Fan
Do coomers even support her? the only real support I ever see is other onlyfan hole showers sucking up so it seems they all just grift money off each other/
I'm on many ethot leak forums and discords, the interest in her is pretty low right now.
Most are hyper analyzing Belle Delphines new content and a few other models are slightly stepping up their content in response to Belle finally unleashing her mosquitoe bites.

As I stated before, it's not her looks or figure turning them off, it's the attitude. Look at all of say, Gwengiz's pictures. She loooooves being naked.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
I'm on many ethot leak forums and discords, the interest in her is pretty low right now.
Most are hyper analyzing Belle Delphines new content and a few other models are slightly stepping up their content in response to Belle finally unleashing her mosquitoe bites.

As I stated before, it's not her looks or figure turning them off, it's the attitude. Look at all of say, Gwengiz's pictures. She loooooves being naked.
It's almost as if being a bitch doesn't sell.