• ”Those who attempt to troll or mock will be banned”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

If DSP Competed In...Hypothetical Scenarios

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Heckler1, Dec 5, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. As we all know, Phil is terrified of human contact to an extent he will avoid potentially beneficial arrangements if it means he might have to interact with another person. My question is then this: If for whatever reason DSP did compete in some kind of public event (gayming or not gayming related), what would be the funniest/best possible competition/outcome?

My personal pick would be DSP tries it: A cooking competition with a live audience. Watching him bullshit his way through his authentic Italian cuisine, even against other amateurs, would be hilarious. Especially when it came to his ego visibly deflating while under the scrutiny of judges.

He would of course have a tablet open with streamchat telling him how to try and make his recipes of course.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I don't know that much about DSP, but I'm fairly certain he used to be competitive in Street Fighter or something, didn't he? That would be the best place to look to see how he behaved in public competitions, I would imagine.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Yes, but I'm talking about current oldmanphil with his layers of lies and insecurities.

Not a competition, but clearly something Phil should have done. Even if he did go, I don't if he would actually retain anything. It would be pretty funny to listen to him talk about buying houses like he was an expert though.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Phil in a tabletop campaign. He constantly fucks up combat, character creation, and role-playing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  5. I Wonder how it would go when phil buys a car from like carvana or something

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    FixinShibe

FixinShibe Kiwi Farms' Local Snow Leopard

kiwifarms.net
  6. Phil in a hotwing eating contest.

• Like Like x 2
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.net
  7. How spicy does he like his Mighty Wings?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs 2swag4close

kiwifarms.net
  8. Phil taking part in a walk-out, just swept up in the moment or some shit like it. Watch him try to act like he's above everyone, somehow...

• Like Like x 1
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Phil being in charge of making the most successful YouTube Rewind video ever, and deciding to omit the more popular YouTubers out of sheer jealousy while trying to hijack the show turning it into his promised Project 7 reboot.

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Phil writing any sort of media reviews and being in a competition who's the best at it / sucks the least at it, judged accordingly. It'll really kill his ego to see his opinions aren't just unpopular because they suck and have no value to him, but just to once and for all point out how much of a tard he is.

• Like Like x 2
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  11. ...Popeye's 'spicy' chicken is to hot for D$P. Anything hotter than a MILD wing would probably kill him.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  12. He would be a champion in filling a balloon with hot air.

• Like Like x 2
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  13. I’d pay a scad of bits to watch DSP Tries It: USMC Boot Camp. It would be both hilarious to watch and beneficial to Phil. He is so deeply flawed at this point that he needs to be completely broken down and remade.

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. phil would either rage quit after his second bad roll, or get whipped into submission by the DM

edit: I CAN SPEL

• Like Like x 1
    #15 ZehnBoat, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)

kiwifarms.net
  15. Dick suckin’ Lulz. Put that boy on the corner and see him turn tricks to make rent.

Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  16. ... in the Special Olympics, then he would actually play some games with his fans.

• Like Like x 4
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Fortnite dance competition

BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Phil defending his graduate thesis/dissertation. Imagine the fearless King of Hate being made to defend an argument, any argument, in public before a panel of experts and peers.

It would be the first time a human being shat out their own spine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.