If DSP Competed In... - Hypothetical Scenarios

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
As we all know, Phil is terrified of human contact to an extent he will avoid potentially beneficial arrangements if it means he might have to interact with another person. My question is then this: If for whatever reason DSP did compete in some kind of public event (gayming or not gayming related), what would be the funniest/best possible competition/outcome?

My personal pick would be DSP tries it: A cooking competition with a live audience. Watching him bullshit his way through his authentic Italian cuisine, even against other amateurs, would be hilarious. Especially when it came to his ego visibly deflating while under the scrutiny of judges.

He would of course have a tablet open with streamchat telling him how to try and make his recipes of course.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I don't know that much about DSP, but I'm fairly certain he used to be competitive in Street Fighter or something, didn't he? That would be the best place to look to see how he behaved in public competitions, I would imagine.
Yes, but I'm talking about current oldmanphil with his layers of lies and insecurities.

Not a competition, but clearly something Phil should have done. Even if he did go, I don't if he would actually retain anything. It would be pretty funny to listen to him talk about buying houses like he was an expert though.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Phil taking part in a walk-out, just swept up in the moment or some shit like it. Watch him try to act like he's above everyone, somehow...

Reactions: Heckler1

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Phil writing any sort of media reviews and being in a competition who's the best at it / sucks the least at it, judged accordingly. It'll really kill his ego to see his opinions aren't just unpopular because they suck and have no value to him, but just to once and for all point out how much of a tard he is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino