LISTEN &/OR BELIEVE If I could push a button that would make the female race go extinct... -

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd mash that shit so hard I'd brake my finger in multiple places. I'm sick of women. Sick of them hating me, sick of them not wanting me, sick of wanting Chads over me, sick of them not loving me, sick of them keeping me in this lonely, depressed, and hopeless state. Sick of them being dumb. Sick of them living on easy mode and denying it while I suffer because I am worthless low value trash. I'm sick of fat women getting to have sex with very attractive men while I could not get morbidly obese women to even hug me. I'm sick of it all. I don't even care if I would doom the human race. The sacrifice will be worth it, and we're all gonna die, anyway.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short 5'5 Extremely low IQ - failed middle school exam, low sat score Uglies Horrible voice Morbidly obese Zero social skills and super awkward Need I go on? Doesn't help I am currycell.

• Disagree
Reactions: A Random
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I'd mash that shit so hard I'd brake my finger in multiple places. I'm sick of women. Sick of them hating me, sick of them not wanting me, sick of wanting Chads over me, sick of them not loving me, sick of them keeping me in this lonely, depressed, and hopeless state. Sick of them being dumb. Sick of them living on easy mode and denying it while I suffer because I am worthless low value trash. I'm sick of fat women getting to have sex with very attractive men while I could not get morbidly obese women to even hug me. I'm sick of it all. I don't even care if I would doom the human race. The sacrifice will be worth it, and we're all gonna die, anyway.
Will it kill traps tho?

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah but i'd stay because im not like those OTHER girls ;) i played with videogames as a kid not BARBIES like every single other girl

one of the GUYS

• Disagree
Reactions: A Random
Tags
None