If trans ideology finally ends, what would happen to troons? - Assuming they don't 41%.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
Tranny-ism is a product of various trends in late modernity, Jewish social power, and the breakdown of confidence in “Essentialist” truths.

It won’t go away unless these things change. If it does, I expect mass suicides and social ostracization, perhaps even the eradication of the concept itself.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
What will end if Gen-Z and the later generations are better parents and proper education about doing this. (Like drug Psa you can do it but these are the side effects) Like Null said this will be never come up if you be a proper parent. Due to how gen X and Gen Y were raised (mostly about sex and money) they tend towards, as well father not being there, being raised by the internet and tv that direction.
But due to the couf and other factors in the future hopefully, people would not care for this shit and focus on other issues.

Deepland Bystander

The good times are killing me
kiwifarms.net
Troons are just one of the clerical classes of a new religious worldview; they are to wokeism what nuns are to Catholicism at the moment.

Do I think they will become fully embedded as leaders? Likely not, because voices of color are leading the show at the moment and contrary to the narrative voices of color tend to not like faggots very much.

They will definitely keep a role as a some sort of twisted opposite number to a abrahamic mystic. Following an extreme and very inward looking personal belief system following a path little travelled but appealing to the eccentric few.
This is sadly true. The worst thing is that wokeness doesn't have redemption or atonement. It's the secular version of the most extreme of Calvinist thoughts...

Lawsuits agaisnt doctors or politicians will become extremely popular. A new wave of outrage even stronger than the last one. Tired of hearing about you being misold PPI or workplace accidents claims? The next legal trend will be you entited to compensation for you or your kid being fucked up by this craze, no win no fee ect.

Corporations will follow the money with this. Currently transgenderism is extremely profitable. But there will come a point where the opposite becomes true, probably triggered by a class action brought by detransitioners. Similar to how support for the tobbacco industry has waned over time.

But as said by other posters, this won't happen until this generation gets 10 years older and has time to appreciate the horrors of their medical transition.

*also, things will only change when males start to regret it and sue. Literally no one cares about the trans men who fuck their lives up and become detrans.
This is basically what I thought a lot, and I'm almost infuriated by it. Because there will always be money regardless whether troonism win or lost. When the backlash against troonism became too big, The capital and corporations will suddenly switch their position to support de-trooners and speak out against troonism, while a few years ago they would be still making trans rights ads. They're slimy like that. Detransition will become the new hottest cause of the day where money will be dump into it.

Plastic surgery will be marketed aggressively toward former narcissistic troons who want to have at least their appearance 'restored', because their issue isn't about becoming real, authentic self. It is thinly veiled self-hatred and addiction chase for the new high in hope it'll make them whole. You get a swathe of population who couldn't stop going under the knife just to be the coolest media darling, where one day they'd rather chop their balls off to become their real self, and another day they regretted it and want neuticles installed to feel whole again. They'll continue bleeding money until they get the note that they have to love themselves, commit an hero, or die with some cyborg implants malfunctioning in some decades off from now.

it's hard to say what I could feel about them, these people can always find a way to get media asspat, while they're simply cash cow and an unwitting medical experiment to the establishment.

Last edited:

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
What will end if Gen-Z and the later generations are better parents and proper education about doing this. (Like drug Psa you can do it but these are the side effects) Like Null said this will be never come up if you be a proper parent. Due to how gen X and Gen Y were raised (mostly about sex and money) they tend towards, as well father not being there, being raised by the internet and tv that direction.
But due to the couf and other factors in the future hopefully, people would not care for this shit and focus on other issues.
Worse. It was the meme of the day since the 1960s. There are numerous clinics forcing this ideology and since homosexuality is normal now, then why not swap genders, it's just like changing you avatar. Of course, in reality, that thing that so many adult men-children don't understand or deal with, it's not that simple. X were all work-aholics who neglected their kids, if they had any which was rare. And Y is lost. So lost that no one want's anything to do with them. Really, what can you expect from the age of decadence: a miscegenated, directionless, and ugly trans-gender. (what is trans-gender even supposed to mean? It's like new-speak; a word that describes something completely outside of nature and that's gone like a match burning out; it was never missed.)

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons are just one of the clerical classes of a new religious worldview; they are to wokeism what nuns are to Catholicism at the moment.

Do I think they will become fully embedded as leaders? Likely not, because voices of color are leading the show at the moment and contrary to the narrative voices of color tend to not like faggots very much.

They will definitely keep a role as a some sort of twisted opposite number to a abrahamic mystic. Following an extreme and very inward looking personal belief system following a path little travelled but appealing to the eccentric few.
Transform your son's into Eunuchs so that they may have power and influence.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully rounded up and shot in reallifecraft

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Some of them won't actually change all that much, they'll just be more honest about their autogynophilia, and that it was a fetish the whole time.

Honestly I'll take that over the "trans women are women" chants

EDIT:
Case and point. I highly recommend the interviews on this channel btw. Lotta eye openers, especially with the detransitioners, trans men ect. Including the first person to ever legally be declared non binary in the United States, who has now desisted, admits to being an AGP and thinks the concept of gender is all bullshit.

The AGP in this video even refers to Dr. Ray Blanchard who created the term AGP (and is probably the biggest scientific boogeyman of troons everywhere) as "Daddy Blanchard". Good for him I guess, points for self awareness.

Last edited:

Ona Quest

Holy Shit
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what will happen when they grow old and get dementia or Alzheimer:

Imagine waking up in the morning, noticing your dick is missing, and not knowing why. Every morning, over and over again.

(BTW, I just want to add that googling "dementia transgender" brings up articles about Chris-Chan.)
Here's an article that talks about it if anyone is curious.

What makes me laugh is that trans people actually have a higher chance of getting dementia than regular people.

I love how they always blame the horrible conditions of trans people on society and stigma, as opposed to the slew of chemicals they have to take in order to live their "most authentic" lives.

like, you would think that knowing what the consequences are would be enough to deter people from pursuing a superficial lifestyle.

Dergint

Cyber-bully this A&N goblin
kiwifarms.net
Here's an article that talks about it if anyone.is curious.

What makes me laugh is that trans people actually have a higher chance of getting dementia than regular people.

like, you would think that knowing the consequences would be enough to deter people from pursuing superficial lifestyle.
I'm not sure why, but the idea of there being trans people old enough to get dementia, and enough of them to do a study on them, it blows my mind.

Ona Quest

Holy Shit
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why, but the idea of there being trans people old enough to get dementia, and enough of them to do a study on them, it blows my mind.
Well, this article talks about the history of the use of cross sex hormones and it states that they were first used in the 60s and rose in popularity in the 90s.

I'm assuming that there are plenty of people that have been on hormones for a long time since any of those eras, which are in nursing homes or in care that have dementia and continuously freak out...

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Lawsuits agaisnt doctors or politicians will become extremely popular. A new wave of outrage even stronger than the last one. Tired of hearing about you being misold PPI or workplace accidents claims? The next legal trend will be you entited to compensation for you or your kid being fucked up by this craze, no win no fee ect.

Corporations will follow the money with this. Currently transgenderism is extremely profitable. But there will come a point where the opposite becomes true, probably triggered by a class action brought by detransitioners. Similar to how support for the tobbacco industry has waned over time.

But as said by other posters, this won't happen until this generation gets 10 years older and has time to appreciate the horrors of their medical transition.

*also, things will only change when males start to regret it and sue. Literally no one cares about the trans men who fuck their lives up and become detrans.

Correct if I am wrong, when you pay for and undergo permanently disfiguring surgeries, Medical professionals can't be sued outside obvious malpractice if you are rich enough get the snip, scoop or spaying in United States.

Because that shit is expensive troons fuck off to developing countries and get mutilated there with a budget cuts. Butcher shop doctor Pedro will be quite hard to sue even more so if want a pro bono lawyer (kind reminder that large chunk of trannies are broke and/or unemployed)

And as for trannies that pop HRT know their effects including brain shrinkage, psychological effects and host of other side effects, every pill bottle comes with a list of side effects, instructions to use them then some. Unlike other medication to treat post stroke like heparin, insulin and host of medication that is used to treat incurable illnesses. HRT isn't essential, it's entirely optional placebo to "fix" their delusion.

It's at the point where troons want you the tax payer to pay for HRT. Shit even on social democrat countries with free healthcare you still have to pay out of pocket for those magic pills.

Cheapest alternative for agin and permanently infertile and disfigured. A option which I endorse and give gift cards for troons to buy either nylon or hemp rope if there aren't any 8 story building or sea to jump into.

Another alternative would be cheap instant regret eraser from Japan. Mixing ammonia with strong bleach produces highly regret removing, odorless and colorless gas.

I expect nothing but suicides form troons once they hit 30 with coming global economic recession.

That being said I'm s big supporter of euthanasia, I want little prolonged suffering in the world as possible

Last edited:

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
Was about to post a similar thread so I'll just piggyback this one.

I was browsing the Jim Sterling thread and had a thought. If the general opinion on troons swapped today, what happens to celebs and ecelebs who made a big show out of trooning out? Specifically their reputations, will it doom them forever? Presumably since they are all trooning for clout they would untransition, but would they ever be able to move on? Imagine having years of "IM LITERALLY A WOMAN BECAUSE I PUT ON THIS WIG AND YOURE A NAZI IF YOUR DISAGREE" in your content. Is it possible to just move on from that like it never happened? Or maybe people's memories really are short enough to just forget that shit.

Netizennameless

Trucker Carlson
kiwifarms.net
Was about to post a similar thread so I'll just piggyback this one.

I was browsing the Jim Sterling thread and had a thought. If the general opinion on troons swapped today, what happens to celebs and ecelebs who made a big show out of trooning out? Specifically their reputations, will it doom them forever? Presumably since they are all trooning for clout they would untransition, but would they ever be able to move on? Imagine having years of "IM LITERALLY A WOMAN BECAUSE I PUT ON THIS WIG AND YOURE A NAZI IF YOUR DISAGREE" in your content. Is it possible to just move on from that like it never happened? Or maybe people's memories really are short enough to just forget that shit.
No one trooning out is on top to begin with. It requires a level of desperation that only people circling the drain will possess.