If transgender’s could actually scientifically change their gender, would you be willing to date them? -

Would you date such a person?

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 77 74.8%

• Total voters

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Never work. Most troons are MTF. The ratio wouldn't allow it.

EDIT: Also a lot of them seem to get off on passing poorly and using public shaming to force people to pretend to see them differently. Most don't want this.
Wouldn't that fix the sex imbalance in China, though?
:optimistic:

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Big question is if that would count as a woman?

What if we transplanted an animals brain into a human woman? Would that be bestiality?

What if we transplanted a moms brain into a different body? Would that be incest?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I think if the human race obtained a mastery of biology to the extent that we were able to change one gender into the other to the point where it would be effectively impossible for the average person to tell the difference, the the human race would enter into an era of extremely strange transhumanism.

I'm sure a large swathe of people would say "Fuck this nonsense about gender roles" and would modify their bodies to optimizie in a variety of tasks they see fit. People would affix themselves with new organs and appendages to harden themselves against environmental conditions or to perform labor for longer hours to earn higher pay, people would be modifying their brain chemistry on the molecular level to achieve different states of thinking and "try on" other kinds of personalities, you may even get groups of people who choose to merge into larger entities under the belief that they could function better as one than separately. We'd be way past shit like arguing about where one set of genitals is supposed to fit into another one, it'd be the Biological Singularity.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
I think if the human race obtained a mastery of biology to the extent that we were able to change one gender into the other to the point where it would be effectively impossible for the average person to tell the difference, the the human race would enter into an era of extremely strange transhumanism.

I'm sure a large swathe of people would say "Fuck this nonsense about gender roles" and would modify their bodies to optimizie in a variety of tasks they see fit. People would affix themselves with new organs and appendages to harden themselves against environmental conditions or to perform labor for longer hours to earn higher pay, people would be modifying their brain chemistry on the molecular level to achieve different states of thinking and "try on" other kinds of personalities, you may even get groups of people who choose to merge into larger entities under the belief that they could function better as one than separately. We'd be way past shit like arguing about where one set of genitals is supposed to fit into another one, it'd be the Biological Singularity.
yeah but realistically people would just get special gland implants that produce heroin directly inside their brains, then spend the rest of their lives as drooling zombies on a permanent high

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
yeah but realistically people would just get special gland implants that produce heroin directly inside their brains, then spend the rest of their lives as drooling zombies on a permanent high
Eh, we'd get a lot of those people, but I don't think it'd be a 100% thing. The same way not *everyone* in my shitty neighborhood is currently addicted to heroin. Some people prefer meth.

Well see it's complicated isn't it? I mean, the idea of current trans people comes to mind. The problem being, you currently can't change gender. So they want to do an impossible thing, then have people pretend it wasn't impossible.

If it were actually possible, the people who wanted to do it wouldn't want something impossible, thus, they're not crazy or doomed to disappointment. It'd be a different group of people.

I mean, how would I even know? Or is the scenario that they're the "wrong sex" when we meet, then they transition to my preferred gender?

It's so hypothetical, I can't really get my mind completely around it. I dunno. It'd certainly be a different matter than current trans people.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
You mean if they could actually legitimately be the gender?
As in having the proper bone structure and skin and no man hands and a real vagina and fully working female reproductive system?

I don't see why not.

That's just what a racist would say...
My initial gut reaction was to say why not, but sharing your life before your relationship is still a big part of a relationship. Your stories of your childhood will still be the stories of a young boy. That would be way too jarring for me and I don't think my brain could correlate this attractive woman telling me her experiences of being a boy.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Transplanting a transwoman's brain into a female body to me sounds a little to horrifying, so I immediately thought no. Then I thought, what if you could genetically morph a transwoman's body to be that of a normal woman's body that aged to the person current age. So you wouldn't know one way or the other. There are so many factors that go into someone feeling like they're the wrong gender, I feel like I would know something is off personality wise, and I'd probably dismiss her as someone I don't want to deal with anyways. All in all, so much trouble for such a tiny possibility of it working out, I'll just stick with regular women.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino