If transgender’s could actually scientifically change their gender, would you be willing to date them? -

Would you date such a person?

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 77 74.8%

• Total voters

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
I'm bisexual, I'd fuck one just for the novelty factor but I'd never date one because they're all fucking crazy in one or more ways so miss me with that gay shit

TotallyAChick

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm... if that was the case, they would just have to pass the criteria I have for people who are not trans. So those who are narcissistic and manipulative would still get a NO. If they're normal, sure. (I'm talking about the "binary")

Sertraline

kiwifarms.net
OP, I think you mean change their sex, since that's the biological aspect. Where as gender is the psychosocial dynamic observed as a manifestation of sex in humans.
Fuck no.
Even if they were able to completely change their sex, down to the last chromosome, they'd still be mentally deranged and I sure as hell wouldn't want to deal with someone even more broken than I am.
this tbh.
There is no such thing as transgender, only female and male. Deal with it :^)
Given current social dynamics, in terms of gender, I would say there's male, female, m2f tranny, f2m tranny. Why? Males are treated uniquely, females are treated uniquely, non-passing trannies are also treated uniquely, depending on their transition direction. As for biological sex, the basic eukaryotic male/female variations, and then the genetic flipper babies. 4 Genders, 2 Sexes with outliers?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Only if they were sane but if they were sane they wouldn't be troons in the first place. So it would have to cure their complete insanity too. And replace their horrible personalities.

yeah but realistically people would just get special gland implants that produce heroin directly inside their brains, then spend the rest of their lives as drooling zombies on a permanent high
Or just not bother with chemicals at all and just install electrodes or, less crudely, some kind of field generator to just cause a nonstop orgasm, and then starve to death.

Sertraline

kiwifarms.net
Only if they were sane but if they were sane they wouldn't be troons in the first place. So it would have to cure their complete insanity too. And replace their horrible personalities.
Or just not bother with chemicals at all and just install electrodes or, less crudely, some kind of field generator to just cause a nonstop orgasm, and then starve to death.
Except the brain operates on a mixture of chemical signaling, alongside electrical impulse carried by specialized ion channels. A crude surge of electricity will get you spasms, disorganized firing, and nothing of value aside from a seizure.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't changing the gender mess them up even more due to the changes in hormones from going male to female?

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I envy all those gay-ass mangas in which a dude wants to date a girl but it turns out its a guy, but he aint no tranny shitlord, he just likes girly clothing. Then they date and he goes on-off feminine.

The west? Fucking identity defining trait. You like heels? Trans. Surgery; hivemind, go. It's the upset of gender norms that 'appeals' about trans people, not that I'd choose them over any other. It's a quirk. If I wanted to date a woman I'd date a woman.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However, in another thread, I proposed an idea that scientists develop the surgical technology to have men and women with gender dysphoria to trade brains with the brain of a biological male going in a female body and the brain of a biological female going into a male body. They will be true transgenders.
That doesn't solve the problem because they're inherintly insane and ugly.

I mean, can you imagine OPL in Pamela Anderson's body ?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino