If transgender’s could actually scientifically change their gender, would you be willing to date them? -

Would you date such a person?

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 77 74.8%

• Total voters

Exigent Circumcisions

Greasy trotters on your bodice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is such scifi fantasy crap that I can't take it seriously; if you can change them at such a fundamental level they're basically going to be an entirely different person. Why would I want anything to do with that? At that level of bioengineering I could just have a big tiddied wahmen grown in a vat with none of the baggage.

OP, I think you mean change their sex, since that's the biological aspect. Where as gender is the psychosocial dynamic observed as a manifestation of sex in humans.
No it’s true, the term “gender” actually was coined to distinguish the mental from the physical.
No it was not. Recently the trans people want to claim that's the case, but no, that's wrong. Gender used to mean something akin to "Class", it was ones place in society. Sex would be a part of that, but less than socioeconomic standing.
Later as we sort of rejected classism to a point, at least in the public mind, and gender wasn't used much. Later on, people got increasingly sensitive about the word "Sex" meaning biological sex, because it's also used to mean sexual intercourse, which is dirty and improper. So "Gender" got be to used again, this time as a synonym for sex. That's where we are now, although the astroturfed fake meaning you gave is being used enough to become a legitimate definition.

The reason I protest saying that's what it always meant is that people use that to claim people said something they didn't. A person in 1993 who said something about gender meant "sex" and that's it. Same in 2000. Trying to retroactively put words in people's mouth is disingenuous, and I think trying to claim gender always meant "gender roles and social place" is untrue.

"OP I think you mean change their sex" holy shit get the fuck out of your own asshole...

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it was not. Recently the trans people want to claim that's the case, but no, that's wrong. Gender used to mean something akin to "Class", it was ones place in society. Sex would be a part of that, but less than socioeconomic standing.
Later as we sort of rejected classism to a point, at least in the public mind, and gender wasn't used much. Later on, people got increasingly sensitive about the word "Sex" meaning biological sex, because it's also used to mean sexual intercourse, which is dirty and improper. So "Gender" got be to used again, this time as a synonym for sex. That's where we are now, although the astroturfed fake meaning you gave is being used enough to become a legitimate definition.

The reason I protest saying that's what it always meant is that people use that to claim people said something they didn't. A person in 1993 who said something about gender meant "sex" and that's it. Same in 2000. Trying to retroactively put words in people's mouth is disingenuous, and I think trying to claim gender always meant "gender roles and social place" is untrue.

"OP I think you mean change their sex" holy shit get the fuck out of your own asshole...
Yeah we’re essentially saying the same thing here.

bitchtitsdontcount

breast cancer awareness
kiwifarms.net
No. Every cell in their brains would still have their original DNA, imagine what happens when the host body starts rejecting it, and they'd have to be on drugs lowering their immune response for the rest of their lives. Given how high STD rates among troons already are, that sounds like a great idea. Besides, a male's brain is rarely going to fit into a female cranium. Then again, there's a large cohort of hairy, balding middle-aged troons on reddit who dream of becoming a "fourteen year old bimbo slut" and they'd probably gladly lop off part of their brain to become the mindless fuckholes they fetishize. Therefore still no. It would be a mentally impaired lunatic in a deceptively normal looking package, making them more dangerous than the ma'ams these days that you see coming a mile away and can brace for.

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
Like those fish that change their sex? Sex with fish. Now, I'd never thought of that.
To answer this will require some serious sperging.
But no, because they can't scientifically change their gender. The reason is this.
1. if you mean by "gender" sex, then you would be changing their chromosomes and they would no longer be the person they were - they would be entirely different, except that they would, presumably, retain their memories. But, from a gender (sex) point of view, they would be a different being, assuming that personal identity inheres in bodily continuity not mind or memory continuity. [Think of this example: transplant a brain from say AOC into the Donald's body. What do you have? Trump or AOC. Apart from the fact of seeing the president with red lipstick hanging out with the squad.... but I digress.] The point is under that scenario - chaning genetic make up it is impossible to date what there was before, because it ceased to exist.
2. if you mean by gender "what they think they are", and then what you are keeping is the body (though surgically altering it) but kind of rewiring the brain. But apart from the fact that you generally need XX chromosomes to genuinely female and you would be with something that was inauthentic, rewiring the brain will also change what you started with. So, again, you can't date what was there in the beginning. But if he looked like this, and my pension depended on it, I might consider it, provided I could have a stiff gin first. Unfortunately most of them don't look like that.

1565528528439.png

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Buster O'Keefe

ClickerCar

kiwifarms.net
For there not to be an issue. Humanity would have to be so far advanced and in an evolutionary state, that at birth we would be born genderless. Capable of coping with that development in the first stage of life, so that by sixteen or more years approximately and before actual adulthood when the brain is fully developed around twenty-five as a full grown adult. The Individual could undergo a biological and chemical reaction in tandem with their mental state, to the gender they identify with.

Though I think, it would be easier for us to develop medicines or treatments that could correct any gender disassociation issues. At the very least it would be a whole lot less extreme then brain transplants, surgery and chemical inducing alterations to the body.

How moral it all is, I don't know. Sexual orientation to me is whatever. You're being gay or not is of no consequence in my opinion. Or a guy who wants to dress as a women, visa versa, whatever.

So unless you are born with an issue or some type of physical impairment, lack of genitalia or multiple sets.

I personally prefer not having to guess someones gender, sex, or whatever. And that for the most part if not all is a mental issue. With no guarantee of those mental issues being currently resolved by 'changing gender' movement. And the distinct line between gender when it comes to sports needs to be upheld.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I think the most important question is how long do I have to wait for this tech before I can use it on the guy locked up in my basement who I've been gaslighting into thinking he's my Concubine? Smuggling hormones into his gruel is a fucking bore and the implants cost a fortune.

Last edited:

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No because I would already have become a cyborg with no emotions but epic gamer ones like pwn and win

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino