If transgender’s could actually scientifically change their gender, would you be willing to date them? -

Would you date such a person?

• Yes

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 142 74.7%

• Total voters

AltisticRight

🌽玉米內個🌽
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's not some kind of nutcase troon, sure.
In fact, I prefer women that have the character of stereotypically men. Straight forward, humour, sarcasm etc.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Does it even matter if they're purely any binary gender? "I used to be a man named John, now fuck my fully functional vagina", oh okay. The real kicker is whether it affects their personality, but we already got "boyish" girls and feminine men who aren't just straight up fags, so.. Nothing would really change?
If it's not some kind of nutcase troon, sure.
In fact, I prefer women that have the character of stereotypically men. Straight forward, humour, sarcasm etc.
For some reason I've recently noticed an increase in sportive women on social media and Tinder, and while not obviously masculine in nature, they do have that aura of masculinity. Make-up? A few stripes of eyeliner, done. Too busy thinking of their post-education/work sport to care about heels and jewelry. It's honestly refreshing to see someone care more for passion than lust.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

AltisticRight

🌽玉米內個🌽
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I've recently noticed an increase in sportive women on social media and Tinder, and while not obviously masculine in nature, they do have that aura of masculinity. Make-up? A few stripes of eyeliner, done. Too busy thinking of their post-education/work sport to care about heels and jewelry. It's honestly refreshing to see someone care more for passion than lust.
I don't use those Jew dating apps, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with profession. The women I'm surrounded (not really, it's one female to like 20 males, as a matter of fact, my workplace has zero women) with (STEM) are all very "masculine" in nature. Most don't care to wear makeup and doesn't really care about "character" either. If something doesn't work, it's likely "listen nimrod, this shit aint gonna work". I do have to admit to following fashion trends, which is why I was able to spot Sargon's fake Gucci shirt, it makes me feel like a faggot since the women I typically know aren't into this dumb shit.

The ones that do finance/arts are more sultry in nature. All the make up, name brands, fashion shit. Someone from middle school I grew up with was a little shit stirrer, she would pick fights with guys and toss their shit into bins, she then did finance and became the typical type of women found there. Basically it's a one-eighty personality flip, very surprising. She told me that guys around are into "this type", makes it easier to both climb the socioeconomic ladder and deal with clients. She spends almost all her income on name brands and makeup stuff nowadays while still living with her mum. *sigh*

Tags
None