If you are fat, it's your fault and it's not healthy (also, you look terrible) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankMemes

4.20x69mm full metal autism
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this thread just closed? I mean, I don't approve of "body positivity" shit or obesity in general, but are we really ready for hundreds of pages of a-logging?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this thread just closed? I mean, I don't approve of "body positivity" shit or obesity in general, but are we really ready for hundreds of pages of a-logging?

This is a site where wise and logical people confer, often, and we discuss whether good things should happen, or whether bad things should happen.

Invariably, we reach the worst decision possible.

Enjoy the results.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
You know what this thread needs?

Quality gifs

5.gif

norrington

тунеядца, враг народа
kiwifarms.net
life without burritos the size of a premature infant just isn't worth living
...That's an awfully specific size reference, coming from you, and suddenly I'm worried about what might be in that burrito

Actually that's exactly how it started. HAES is not about fighting eating disorders, it's about first and foremost validating obesity as a life choice and saying that it's not unhealthy and it's good thing. HAES is basically 'Fat Pride'
IWC, is it possible that you know this because you're the one who started the movement off in the first place? I mean... How else could you know exactly how it started?

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Socrates was, after his origin, the lowest class: Socrates was rabble. We know you see it yourself, how ugly he was. But ugliness, in itself an objection, is among the Greeks almost a refutation. Was Socrates a Greek at all? Ugliness is often enough the expression of a crossed, thwarted by crossing development. In or it appears as declining development. The criminalist anthropologists among us say that the typical criminal is ugly: monster in face, monster in soul. But the criminal is a decadent. Was Socrates a typical criminal? - At least, that would not contradict the famous physiognomist sentence that sounded so offensive to the friends of Socrates. A foreigner, who knew about faces, said as he passed through Athens, told Socrates to his face, a monster - that he harbored any
According to Nietzsche the best criticism of Socrates was that he was ugly. I completely agree with that and as such I reject the obese slave morality in favour of the slender muscular master morality. It is only through regular excercise and a healthy diet that one can transcend oneself and become the Übermensch above good and evil. There is no good and evil, there is only fitness, and those too weak to seek it

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Nietzsche the best criticism of Socrates was that he was ugly. I completely agree with that and as such I reject the obese slave morality in favour of the slender muscular master morality. It is only through regular excercise and a healthy diet that one can transcend oneself and become the Übermensch above good and evil. There is no good and evil, there is only fitness, and those too weak to seek it

Thus Spake Brothustra

NegaCWC

kiwifarms.net
Socrates was, after his origin, the lowest class: Socrates was rabble. We know you see it yourself, how ugly he was. But ugliness, in itself an objection, is among the Greeks almost a refutation. Was Socrates a Greek at all? Ugliness is often enough the expression of a crossed, thwarted by crossing development. In or it appears as declining development. The criminalist anthropologists among us say that the typical criminal is ugly: monster in face, monster in soul. But the criminal is a decadent. Was Socrates a typical criminal? - At least, that would not contradict the famous physiognomist sentence that sounded so offensive to the friends of Socrates. A foreigner, who knew about faces, said as he passed through Athens, told Socrates to his face, a monster - that he harbored any

There's nothing this quote about Socrates being fat, we're specifically told that his face was ugly. That's usually something that can't be changed just by dieting. This why Sluthate got it right, everyone should have a bazzillion of plastic surgeries performed on their faces until everyone is a 10/10 in the eyes of the opposite sex (and not in the eyes of the same sex, homosexuality is degeneracy).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.