• ”FUCKING KIWIFARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

If you call a person a "gay fag", does that mean...

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by PreferredPenne, Dec 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. Faggot is to gay what nigger is to black. A negative version of the root term.

That is, anyway, if you're at some point of maturity in your life and don't just use it solely because the friction against your lips feel good.

I'm gonna act like a normie and link this:

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
      Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.net
    2. So a gay vagina then ? man this is all very confusing

• Feels Feels x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    3. This particular example is meant to double, but the double negative rule is true.

"I've never not voted," as someone without much literary sense would say, would in actuality mean they always vote. Because they 'never' 'don't vote'.

Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
    4. If you call a person a gay fag you're saying they're really stupid and annoying. Alternatively, lame and wimpy. Something along those lines. Chances are slim that you are saying they are a homosexual.

Neither term is a negative, I don't not know why you wouldn't fail to understand it.

kiwifarms.net
    5. I pretty much go with this. I use fag to also mean plain obnoxious too, but it's a shorter word and more fun to say.

cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
    6. You called them a gay Harley rider.

• Winner Winner x 1
      Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
    7. If I call someone a stupid idiot, does that mean I'm calling them smart? No.

A negative plus a negative is a bigger negative.

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
      TenMilesWide

TenMilesWide It's a communist plot!

kiwifarms.net
    8. That's... not the kind of negative double negative refers to anyway.

kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.