If you had to live in a Keanu Reeves action movie which movie would you choose and why? (support your answer)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i would probably choose Point Break because other than the whole bank robbery thing it's basically just like regular earth but it's the 90s and all the things that are great about the 90s would be happening and none of the things that aren't great about the 20s would have happened yet do you guys remember that time in the 90s when the internet was brand new you could invest money in the internet and become an internet money man imagine if you could invent PoopCoin decades before anyone else you would be a pretty cool dude so that is basically why i would choose Point Break.

Not Gay Jared

I move away from the mic to say nigger
kiwifarms.net
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE MATRIX AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, NEO. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME AGENT BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE PRISON OF THE MACHINES. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Not Gay Jared

I move away from the mic to say nigger
kiwifarms.net
no, you are still you. you just live in that world

so all these people saying "i'd be in the matrix cause woosh!" are dumb cause at best they would be a human battery and at worst they'd be "free" and living in the dirtholes and eating the bugslop

so it's the same as now, except maybe you end up having badass karate moves downloaded directly into your brain so you can put on a sick trenchcoat and do flips while shooting a bunch of cops

:thinking:

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so it's the same as now, except maybe you end up having badass karate moves downloaded directly into your brain so you can put on a sick trenchcoat and do flips while shooting a bunch of cops

:thinking:
it is possible i guess but you'd have to be unboring enough to have been chosen to be a whatever person who goes in and does... terrorism? i don't really remember why they kept going back into the matrix if i'm being honest