If you were face to face with AL-what would you say to her? -

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
“I’m sorry, excuse me but I’m a huge fan who has been enjoying your vlogs for a long time. Just wanted to say hi and thank you. Not trying to be creepy, ha ha. I actually am grateful for your content and look forward to watching all your future adventures. Gosh, your hair is so long and pretty! It looks WAY better in person. The camera doesn't do you justice. Could I please get a selfie with you, it would mean a lot.’

I’d print out the photo of us and put it in a fancy frame and display it on my dresser. I’d dust it regularly and lovingly, often picking it up to admire us and the moment we’d shared. I’d cherish that photo until the day I put it on eBay a week later.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
"You need to join the Catholic Church and repent of all your sins or you will burn in hell forever."

Look, give me all the bad ratings you want, but some of you are trying to lure her into sugar dating or just throwing plain ol' insults. If Papists are right, and she follows my advice, then I'm the only person doing her a kindness.

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d probably say nothing. I’d be too busy shooting that sweet heroin into my fucking arm. That’s the only reason I’d be anywhere near where she’s at.

Fuck fried chicken, y’all are really famous for your black tar.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
I have seen plenty of bitches as fat as Hamber in public and working fast food. In the fast food cases I always just smiled and filled their order (apparently some had even lost weight), in regular public you just look a bit or be like "wow, look at that FAT FUCK,: to your friends. If it was Hamber I would give her a real mean girl look while walking by

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino