If you were face to face with AL-what would you say to her? -

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well since this is getting resurrected in response to recent developments, I’d probably offer her some of my heroin. And then ask for sweets. I know the bitch got em.

(Real talk, probably say thanks for all the giggles over the past four years, flip a lucky coin, and then a middle finger in her direction and walk off into the apparently carcinogenic Kentucky sunset.)

mellifluous

No one else is you. You are not them. Just be you.
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably try to befriend her and push her to get better. Get emotionally exhausted, end up doing a lot of stuff and cooking for her and give up if she couldn't lose weight even then.
It's shameful, but deep down, I'm a fixer.
I have this hope that maybe someone in her life, someone she cares about, hasn't done this yet or at least done it enough. Perhaps no one's sat her down and said, "Stop telling yourself tomorrow. Tomorrow has never came and it will never come. You'll keep promising yourself tomorrow until there are no tomorrow's left. You need to do something about this now, right this second."

Perhaps I'm being :optimistic:, but I hate the idea someone is doomed. I'd likely do the same.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably first stare in awe at how fat Amber is. I assume online video/pics doesn't properly depict how massive a 5'3 500-600 lb woman is. There's lots of fatties where I live, but rarely anything that big.

Then, I assume the smell of unwiped ass, uncontrolled pee, vaginal cheese,and layyyg leakage with gallons of perfume trying to cover that up would make me gag as I'm sensitive to any perfume, and I'd scurry away like I assume everyone else does.

Reluctant MC

kiwifarms.net
I have this hope that maybe someone in her life, someone she cares about, hasn't done this yet or at least done it enough. Perhaps no one's sat her down and said, "Stop telling yourself tomorrow. Tomorrow has never came and it will never come. You'll keep promising yourself tomorrow until there are no tomorrow's left. You need to do something about this now, right this second."

Perhaps I'm being :optimistic:, but I hate the idea someone is doomed. I'd likely do the same.
Yeah, exactly. Letting people die as long as something can be done is not my thing. Sure, maybe they helped a bit, but (I'm also being optimistic here) I doubt anyone she lives with put their foot down and said loud and clear: Look, you don't want to die so this is how's it's going to be.
It's understandable because being there for someone like her would be demanding, but if you truly care, you'd step in.

Tags
None