If you were in a poly relationship, how would you handle it? - Hypothetically speaking - or not, if you are actually are poly

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be able to do it, it's difficult enough to keep a single woman satisfied and happy.
I'd be more capable of handling the traditional wife-mistress combo, not that I want a similar situation.
It just seems the more manageable, if selfish.

If you were in a poly relationship, how would you handle it?
What kind of arrangement would you prefer?

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
Shitpost answer: I'd only accept women into this poly harem in progress if they offer different body proportions to the current harem so they can be envious to each other while I eat popcorn and get whatever I want depending on the mood. No fat chicks though, because no one would be envious of them.

Actual answer: I've heard most the typical poly reasons both from personal stories I've been told from people who got told to try a poly relationship and from reading the r/poly on the farms, and none of them make sense. I always hear this concept of an "emotional" and "physical" partners, and I don't understand why one person can't be both. Even if you need some extra emotional support, you have close friends and confidants for that you don't need to be open to fuck those people for emotional support. If your partner is that useless as an emotional support, then your partner probably sucks anyway. Poly relationships are useless garbage and I hate seeing people try to propose it as some new found way to grow their current relationship.

Last edited:

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a question I should have put in the OP but I'll ask it now:

Giving full reign to your ego and cult of personality, would you like to have an harem of girls/guys /both?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Shadow

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
This is a question I should have put in the OP but I'll ask it now:

Giving full reign to your ego and cult of personality, would you like to have an harem of girls/guys /both?
No. Despite my ego being what it is, I am happiest with a single significant other. I abhor promiscuity and prize trust and loyalty very highly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino