If you were 'internet famous' would you end up a lolcow? -

How would you handle your internet fame?

• My image and mentality would be fine

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I'd end up some low tier lolcow

Votes: 139 48.3%
  • Downward spiral, High Tier lolcow

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Dead in the first few years

Votes: 71 24.7%

• Total voters

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
I think it's a pretty interesting question. Personally for me it depends. I'd probably be alright at first. but if I had some sustained large audience on youtube or something it'd probably go to my head at some point and I'd end up some low tier lolcow. I mean, I hope I wouldn't, it'd be more likely if my fame/E-money dried up really fast and for some reason i'd become dependent. But you never know.

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
I'd maybe get an inflated ego if I got the attention but im too boring to be an interesting lolcow and i don't produce enough content. Maybe a decade ago i would have been one. I used to draw pokemon in mspaint when I was a kid. Later I didn't finish college stuff for money reasons. my biggest lolcow trait is probably that I'm a fucking exceptional speller/grammar user and I have given up on ever being good at language

Cinderblock

kiwifarms.net
Low tier lolcow. Though I doubt I'd care if I was making as much money as some IF do. Then again, I have :autistic: raitings left and right sometimes so perhaps I'd make the front page with my humongous sized dick pick one day.

Penultimo

El presidente's loyal fuckboy.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, but chances are regardless of what I do or say Mainstream news outlets would desperately write repetitive clickbait non-stop about me being a white supremacist ... despite not being white.

That's how you know you are in the top of your carreer.

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
If I put my mind to it, I'd probably have my own god damned subforum here if I got rich and famous off of my internet shenanigans.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elwood P. Dowd

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably try to stay calm and avoid a lot of the pitfalls (Don't talk about fetishes, keep politics to a minimum, etc.), but who knows how successful I'd be considering we live in an age where hitpieces come out over YouTubers using maymays.

Plus I'd probably make videos about movies or music, so it's less drama-filled compared to vidya or IBS.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino