If you were 'internet famous' would you end up a lolcow? -

How would you handle your internet fame?

• My image and mentality would be fine

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'd end up some low tier lolcow

Votes: 144 48.0%
  • Downward spiral, High Tier lolcow

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Dead in the first few years

Votes: 74 24.7%

• Total voters

Incognito Mood

Jesus's unicorn
kiwifarms.net
To some extent, I would probably end up developing some lolcow traits, but I don't think I'd become a full blown cow. Even if I did become one I'd probably be a pretty boring cow anyways since I don't have the time to produce content for people to consume on a regular/frequent basis.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that if I got to be massively e-famous that shit would blow up in my face hard, especially when the dick pics leak. I have a monster ego that swings between 5 shots of tequila levels of overconfidence and 5 quarts of Ben and Jerry's depression. I'd still be less of a massive fuckup than Maddox though.

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
Who cares? I probably would get one, though. You can't control what others think of you. You also can't really control your stupid decisions in life, you can reduce if not eliminate them though. If you have dirt and you're E Famous, you have a chance to be here. Nothing can stop some random guy who thinks you're hilarious and worth the time to make a thread about em', from doing it. It's just not possible to get someone to change their mind like that.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
If I was ever internet famous it would likely be for something super mundane like model scenery tutorials or something. In the event I started getting trolled my likely response is to just say fuck it and shut down my channel and get on with life.

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
Don't think I'd ever want to be internet famous, or famous period for that matter. Fame has its uses, but on its own it just draws aggro that you can't do much about. Fame+power is another story entirely though, but you don't get that from the internet.

Failure_Personified

Shouldn't Be Trusted, Persian Descent
kiwifarms.net
I hardcore power level when stressed to the extreme, and an audience would definitely do that.
So yeah, maybe a cow, a sad, sad cow

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
Honestly every "internet famous" person does some lolcow worthy stuff just a question of how much and how much of it is online for people to see, but if I was making bank I really doubt I would care if I was a low tier cow.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
If you woulda asked me this question 6 months ago, then i wouldve said i would become a low tier lolcow but now, meh prolly not.

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but think I'd be something akin to JonTron. I'd slip up somewhere and fuck up my easy gravy train.

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
I'd aim for the stars, not the silly 30-page thread in "Lolcows" you know but the full glory of the KF sub-forum with stickies and shit.

bloodyroad

kiwifarms.net
probably but idrk since i dont have really have any creative content ideas besides sharing stuffs i suffer from that i don't really tell people about personally
i dont have any guts to actually do it but i will prolly use youtube to get some support and fund my way to getting proper help for my mental health to get my life back together
i'm too depressive, paranoid and chronically fatigued to do anything

although i thought about doing some anime/manga/vidya short reviews i like to cover that i can upload on yt but i dont really know how to express my thoughts/feelings properly
too tongue tied for yt

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino