If you were 'internet famous' would you end up a lolcow? -

How would you handle your internet fame?

• My image and mentality would be fine

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'd end up some low tier lolcow

Votes: 144 48.0%
  • Downward spiral, High Tier lolcow

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Dead in the first few years

Votes: 74 24.7%

• Total voters

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
if i was i might get a thread that was a couple pages long

probs wouldnt go anywhere tho because if the farms have taught me anything, it's that any response at all is just content for people to make fun of so id ignore the thread

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably be a low-tier artcow. I'm pretty opinionated but even since my teen years I think I am a very private person and I usually try to watch what I say publicly. The stuff I'd make would be 99% apolitical.
I probably might've had some spergy tendencies in my tweens but I've mellowed out and being aware of the farms admittedly straightened me out in regards to online presentation lol.

If I don't improve and diversify my skills as much as I've been trying to, I think any potential thread I might have would be about how bland or singularly-focused my art might be.
Or if I get comfortable, the stupid shit I might say in a sorry attempt to be witty.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
Depends on what kind of internet famous. If you're a YouTuber and have a kiwifarms thread on that basis alone it means absolutely nothing. Take the Styx thread for instance.

• Agree
Reactions: Bad Headspace

Foltest

King of Termia and protector of Kfarms
kiwifarms.net
Without a doubt but I think after a while, the intresse in me as a lolcow would go away after a few years or months

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Dededon't

kiwifarms.net
Outside of KF I rarely speak, so I don't think I'll ever become internet famous, but if it did hypothetically occur, I'd probably be too boring and silent to be a lolcow.

The Shadow

As you sow evil, so shall you reap evil.
kiwifarms.net
Toss up between getting really, really fat and trying to justify it and trooning out, I guess. What else is there?

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
I have to be honest for a moment. If I thought for a second that I could make a decent amount of money (patreon, twitch, youtube superchats, whatever) like most of these sad fucks do, I'd be willing to debase myself. The only problem with this strategy is I'm incredibly boring, and probably wouldn't last more than a few pages.

And I'm not creative enough to pull off a Deagle Nation thing. So faking it is out.

Edit: spelling & grammar

A

AZ 594

kiwifarms.net
im way too boring and uninteresting to be a cow or internet famous in the first place
Look at MundaneMatt and Donga, through pure luck they ended up efamous and cows despite them being really fucking boring. Tonka's wresting shows are dull, Mundane Matt has no charisma reading the news, all it took was being in the right place at the right time to kickstart their fame and their subsequent meltdowns.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It seems like a lot of full-time e-celebs end up cows because they desperately want to be seen as their fanbases "friend", I would imagine not shamelessly trying to kiss the asses of a faceless crowd would allow me to sidestep at least the new criteria of an e-celeb lolcow.

Reactions: Bad Headspace

Notan Alte

feel good
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd try to stay down-to-earth and not be a dipshit, but if I were to fuck up, i'd make it into a joke and just play along with it. Although if I pulled a DSP and man handle my ham candle on camera then I'd an hero.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino