If you were 'internet famous' would you end up a lolcow? -

How would you handle your internet fame?

• My image and mentality would be fine

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'd end up some low tier lolcow

Votes: 144 48.0%
  • Downward spiral, High Tier lolcow

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Dead in the first few years

Votes: 74 24.7%

• Total voters

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Probably, because I can't think of any other reason I'd be internet famous.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
I'd threaten legal action against all who pushed LIES and SLANDER to defame my good name.

AND LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS

D min7

yeah yeah whatever
kiwifarms.net
I personally feel like I'm so bland in a lot of areas, that no one would care to take interest to make fun of me for anything. That being said, if I ever did end up internet famous or some sort of lolcow, it would be for just being autistic enough or for saying one thing that someone disagreed with me politically about.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
yeah because I know I have a problem with getting too angry about stuff other people say online and massively over-reacting and there's no way that would end well if i were internet famous

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe I would end up a lolcow. I have so many friends and family members to care not to be one.

CakeCutey

the new kid
kiwifarms.net
I probably wouldn't become a lolcow. More or less a minor sperg.
I'd do top tens for the rest of my career. Easy money!;)

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you get an ego from being an internet """celebrity""" literally no one would know who you are irl, the most attention an internet celebrity who's not Pewdiepie would get is the occassional "Oh you're that guy" every 6 months.

Not if, I practically did!

I have a terrible habit of oversharing on the Internet, and when you spend your teenage years on the computer talking to Neo-Nazis, that's very bad conditions for your posting reputation.

B

BY 116

kiwifarms.net
I've never liked the idea of being famous much less internet famous. I may have some eccentricities, but I'm a pretty boring person overall and I couldn't see any thread about me going any further than 2-3 pages at most.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
A lot of it comes down less to one's own personality and more to how lucky/unlucky one gets with the autists who fixate on them. Some are more determined to stir drama up than others.

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
I'd consider myself pretty down to earth, and I absolutely love taking the piss outta myself, so I think I'd be fine :optimistic:

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I'd remove my head with a shotgun and die satisifed knowing that I finally found a good reason to end it all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino